Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

When it Rains [Nat]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

When it Rains [Nat] - Page 2 Empty Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:54 pm

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Nastasya nodded, yeah she might get this skirt, because the collared blouse she had one or two like that. "You make again a fair point, young lady." she said with a smile and went to look through the dresses. She held up a dark purple one that would stop right above her knee and was just a bit plain. She also held up a black one not much later for Assama to watch, with the shoulders being see through, the chest being in the shape of a heart and again stopped just above her knee. The last one was a wine red one that would go down to her ankles and have a heart shaped top that made her shoulders bare.

She was looking at the three dresses and beckoned Assama to come closer and give her appreciated opinion, she looked up surprised and put it in the back of her mind to point out to Grimoire Heart, maybe her Master was interested. Although she doubt she would speak him soon. "Is it? I thought it was just a rumour. Best is to not be too worried about it, though I think that being cautious is never a bad decision."

#27Assama Sinclair 

When it Rains [Nat] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:23 am

Assama Sinclair

the sky is the limit
● ● ● ●
but to me the sky is never the limit
i am the sky

Assama looked at the dress Lilja picked out and smiled. "That one would look good on you," she complimented, liking the shade of wine red on Lilja's skin tone. The cut was definitely classy enough for a fancy dinner. The only problem Assama could see is the price. Skirts were one thing but dresses were relatively expensive, and an elegant one like that was sure to exceed Lilja's budget.

When Assama brought up the matter of dark mages, Lilja said that she heard that it was just a rumor, but said that being cautious was never a bad thing in these situations. "Oh, I know. A lot of them are rumors. Some of which are probably blown out of proportion, but it doesn't make anyone less scared." Rumors were powerful, even if people did know that they were exaggerated. It still manifested fear inside of someone and would only grow as time went by.

@ Nat
# # #
notes
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

When it Rains [Nat] - Page 2 Xw4RJjG
#28Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

When it Rains [Nat] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:57 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Nastasya looked back at the red dress and she had to admit that she liked the looks of it. The price didn't really matter to her but she took the tag anyway and frowned to let it look like she was thinking about it. However she had made this plan so it had to be done. She might keep the skirt, or come back for it later, she barely did wear skirts anymore.. Good the dress would do. "Let me try it on." She hang the black and purple one back and went again to the dressing rooms to put on the red one.

While changing she thought about how to reply to Assama about the whole rumours thing. It was an interesting concept, but not only because good people (as to call them like that) whetever they were mage or not, would be scared but it also meant that Rune Knights might be more alert and that might be bad for the Heart members. She opened the curtain to show the dress while she was wearing it and frowned again. "It's a shame for rumours, you never know it's true and indeed it sounds like something scary. Now I come from a small town where everyone knows everyone. But in a city like Crocus, it's also kind of giving me the creeps."

OOC:

#29Assama Sinclair 

When it Rains [Nat] - Page 2 Empty Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Assama Sinclair

the sky is the limit
● ● ● ●
i am the sky

Before Lilja responded to Assama's comment, she said that she was going to try on the dress. She hung up the other dress she picked out and headed into the dressing rooms while Assama awaited her return. It was quite boring waiting for her to come back, in all honesty. She could have been entertaining herself with looking at the expensive clothing but all the talk about dark guilds and mages dampened the mood.

Lilja came back and had a reply prepared for her. She said that rumors were a shame and nobody knew what was the truth with them going around. Lilja said this coming from the personal experience of living in a small town where everyone knew everything about everyone. "You don't seem that scared then," Assama commented. It was strange. She would have assumed that Lilja, like many others, would have been more scared of these dark mages. Perhaps she was able to defend herself or knew that her fiancé would protect her.

@ Nat
# # #
It's fine :)

#30Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

When it Rains [Nat] - Page 2 Empty Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:54 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Nastasya checked herself out in the mirror and decided to buy this dress and bring it back later. Maybe tonight or tomorrow, she didn't have any use for a dress like this. She also would buy the skirt. But the shirt she left behind. She turned to look at Assama and wondered what age she had and if it was just Nasty whom has been through so much that it made her more mature or more level headed. She didn't know. She didn't care either. "Than I'm better at hiding it than I thought." she tried to give a sad smile, "I.. I just try to get going. Even if the rumours are true and there are a lot of mages, it doesn't immediately imply they will kill me. I can also come into another accident. It, how should I explain?, it makes life much more scarier if you continue to live in fear of Dark mages, sure I'm afraid but I don't want to give them that power. I want to go on and enjoy days, enjoy things like this, you know shopping. Making friends." She looked away from Assama to make it seem like she was a bit shy for spilling the beans like this, but she looked back and tried to give a small smile.

#31Assama Sinclair 

When it Rains [Nat] - Page 2 Empty Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Assama Sinclair

the sky is the limit
● ● ● ●
i am the sky

Apparently Lilja was, in fact, scared of the attacks. She was just good at hiding it. She explained that it would just make life scarier to live in fear of dark mages all the time, and besides, it wasn't guaranteed that one would kill her. After giving her little spiel, Lilja looked away shyly and looked back with a small smile. Assama exchanged a smile and said, "You're right. I guess I just assumed you felt how most people feel..." Assama glanced towards the clock in the store. "Thanks for letting me go shopping with you, but I have to go now. It was nice talking with you. Oh, and I wish your fiancé good luck with his speech," Assama said, smiling before she left. She would remember shopping with her and she would remember their talk. She would remember Lilja.

@ Nat
# # #
-Exit-

#32Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

When it Rains [Nat] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:41 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Assama was leaving, which lead Nastasya to not buy the dress but only the skirt. She waved goodbye and thanked Assama for the assistent with shopping and she hoped to meet again. Although that was her Lilja side. Nasty was okay with never meeting the innocent girl. Let her panic, while Nasty would go on business.

Exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum