Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comfy Thread [Music]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Geb 

Comfy Thread [Music] Empty Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:08 pm

Geb
Comfy Thread [Music] SogMrvi

Let's get comfy while we wait.

What games you all playing right now? Or maybe you're watching or reading something? Tell us, please!

Comfy images are widely appreciated as well.

Comfy Thread [Music] BORZAPv
#2William Krane 

Comfy Thread [Music] Empty Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:14 pm

William Krane
I'm reading Chasing Alaska. So far it's pretty good nothing crazy good. But other than that the only music I've really been into as of late is Drake and Flume.

Comfy Thread [Music] Ya773ii

#00CCFF
#3Seira 

Comfy Thread [Music] Empty Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Seira
I don't play anything, but listen to spooky and creepy stories on YouTube, hehe. I've read Chasing Alaska when I was 14 and I found it to be extremly sad in the end, somewhat bitter. I did enjoy reading it though!

Comfy Thread [Music] LqKLdpe
#4Mei Mei 

Comfy Thread [Music] Empty Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:17 am

Mei Mei
I don't know a Chasing Alaska, but I know Finding Alaska by author John Green. o.o It's my favorite book by him and has a pretty sad and empty ending too. ;~;

Comfy Thread [Music] Sig_by10
#5William Krane 

Comfy Thread [Music] Empty Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:18 am

William Krane
Oh yes that's it haha I totally messed that up. I can already feel the sadness building up. It kind of reminds me of 500 Days of Summer but for high schoolers.

Comfy Thread [Music] Ya773ii

#00CCFF
#6Mei Mei 

Comfy Thread [Music] Empty Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:22 am

Mei Mei
Yes! The prank was kind of lame, maybe because I was kind of expecting more since he kinda described it to be a huge deal. But otherwise I love that book <3

I'm currently reading classic books though and listening to theme musics and things like that on YouTube. I like to watch PewDiePie, too, hehe. He's cute and funny.

Comfy Thread [Music] Sig_by10
#7Aleksandr Sokolov 

Comfy Thread [Music] Empty Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:22 pm

Aleksandr Sokolov
Just read The Christmas Carol, loved the book too. I'm thinking about reading To Kill a Mockingbird next.

As for youtube, I watch nigahiga and Markiplier, Pewdiepie lately.

#8Geb 

Comfy Thread [Music] Empty Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Geb
Just right.

Comfy Thread [Music] BORZAPv

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum