Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Tide - Part I. [NQ - Pirates!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lin-Mei 

Red Tide - Part I. [NQ - Pirates!] Empty Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:27 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 230 | Classic Crimson

“Oh, Oh no… This is far too much, sir! You're being too generous!” Both the gaze of Fan Lin-Mei and her cheeks glowing as she saw the fishmonger before her laying out more and more of his catch for her sake at a rate which felt practically criminal to take, the cousin of the Empress couldn't help but feel a little bit flustered by the level of generosity she and the guild with her was being shown by a man who had spent his life grateful for the protection which Alisa Vollan and her forebears had offered, and was only all the more keen to pay back their kindness with some of his own given more recent experience as well.
“I didn't do much to help with your arthritis… You're being to kind~?” The lass left unsure what exactly to say to him given the sense of guilt such a big hearted deed seemed to inspire within her, it was true that she had been helping of late with a little of her physiological and therapeutic acumen in order to ease the aches and pains which age had inflicted upon him, but still she couldn't help but feel embarrassed by the deed. Though, all too soon it seemed she would be presented with a rather timely distraction, of course. Though whether it was welcome or not, that was a whole different matter…

You'll Never Be The Same

Once I've Had My Hands On You~?
- Fan Lin-Mei

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Lin-Mei 

Red Tide - Part I. [NQ - Pirates!] Empty Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:27 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 250 | Classic Crimson

"Eeeeeee! It's...
It's pirates!
Run! Run away!"

An ear splitting scream seeming to break the peace in the bay as a woman seemed to spot a cruel and crooked grin alongside steel before all the rest and call out to warn others in the bay, while her crowing seemed to inspire the attention of most of those about her to drop what they were doing and make a proverbial beeline for the closest form of safety and security, along with it such a deed also seemed to draw the ear and the interest of parties who seemed like they were less concerned with the wellbeing of the populace, and rather focused instead upon their own wicked ways.

"Ohhhhh, don't be shy now!
No need to run and hide, Missy!
We're nice lads, real nice
We only wan-unffffff!!!!"

One such figure seeming to take a significant but sadistic interest in the woman and make a beeline for her with weapon in hand, he was practically cackling as he raced forward and seemed to thrust a tar-blackened set of fingers toward the neck or shirt of the woman who had caught his eye, and likely might have done her quite the mischief if he did not find something of even greater swiftness and force meeting with his nose in a rather eruptive display of opposition. Though it had to be said, given the predictions which had been put on display, one could hardly say such a result wasn't rather thoroughly deserved, now could they?

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#3Lin-Mei 

Red Tide - Part I. [NQ - Pirates!] Empty Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:28 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 280 | Classic Crimson

“ I cannot say… That you seem all that nice!” Miss Fan not among the number who fled for the walls or the hills or the refuge of the Pegasi but rather a sense of duty compelling her to dash in the opposite direction instead, that golden bang across her crown seemed to glint especially brightly as she lurched forward and intercepted the first of these sea bandits with the softness in her gaze shunned in favour of steel, she wasted little time in following up upon the broken nose which she had inflicted by drawing not one but both of her fists backward and then throwing them forward like a dual pair of battering rams, and inflicting enough force with the result to send the fool rolling backward like a wheel and ending up within the drink behind him.

"Lookie here, lads...
It looks like we've got ourselves a hero!
Oh, and she's a pretty one too, ain't she~?
Try not to bloody her up too much then...!"

Perhaps impressing some with the efficiency she showed with her method or perhaps simply how good she looked doing it, all the same it seemed that the fellows of this marine marauder seemed happier to target the temptress rather than applaud her, especially when it seemed that the figure who stood at their head would urge them to do so. The fox watching as a figure with a scraggly beard and more gaps in her teeth than a picket fence nodded his gang on, she took a breath to ready herself as the second wave bore down upon her, and then flashed with fire in her gaze as she too looked to return their aggression in kind…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#4Lin-Mei 

Red Tide - Part I. [NQ - Pirates!] Empty Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:29 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 280 | TOTAL: 1040 | Classic Crimson

“That is a vow I cannot say that I will share!” The fists and feet of the fox a-flying as she focused herself and seemed to all too quickly note that what these brigands boasted in bad attitudes they more than lacked in absent discipline and sloppy form, the black belle barked out a quip to oppose the order which their leader had been given as she tucked herself down low to skirt beneath the swing of a cutlass, and with one fluid movement swept his feet out from underneath him. Following up on that by raising a mitt high to the sky for but a second before pulling almost all of her strength and weight downward with her elbow as the focal point for her output, she might have liked to say that she didn't feel a sense of satisfaction in hearing him groan as she slammed it down to drive the air from his lungs and crack one or two somethings as she did so, but that would have been a lie really. There was pride in achievement, and perhaps even a sense of joy with it.

“Hra! Hna! Hyaaaaa!!!!” Following up with more of the same when next his friends seemed all too keen to get a piece of that action for themselves as well, twists and flips seemed to intersperse with snapping jabs and cracking kicks as she traded blows not with one of them at once, but rather all of them as her flow continued. Damn, this girl might be pretty and polite, but one had to observe that when she put her mind to it, she could be quite the one woman wrecking crew!

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum