Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Healing Hands [Navi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lin-Mei 

Healing Hands [Navi] Empty Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:11 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 330 | O-Dango

So… this is the place, hm? Carmine eyes studying an environment with the same degree of wonder and intrigue which had seemed to become the custom of Fan Lin-Mei since she had arrived from her homeland, while many might have been rather elated to discover the sophistication and fine attention to detail which made up the guild hall of the establishment ran by her cousin, none might be moreso than a woman who had never quite seen anything like this before today, that was for certain.
Blue Pegasus…! The architecture and décor of the land known as Fiore seeming to be so alien to this beauty in red and blue but not in any way off-putting for that fact, there was a sense of glamour about the place which their latest recruit had never seen in any other venue and she felt quite privileged to enjoy it, especially when the place was quiet and there wasn't much in the way of folk to distract her from simply appreciating the scenery.

Seems like no one is around~? The grand chamber practically deserted in fact and this affording the amazon of the east the opportunity to pry and peruse the locale to its utmost, she hummed to herself as she wriggled her behind into one of the seats and then onto a much larger and longer option, upon which she could and would feel free to drape herself across to boot.
Heeheehee, ooouuu, what's that there, hm~? There seeming to be nothing like this in the land of Sin or at least beyond the parlours of those who were wealthy and influential, she merrily peeked over the arm of the long resting place with a smile which might have better befitted a child as she basked in this isolated opportunity, though soon found her attention drawn toward something which was even more unusual. A curved countertop which held an array of glassware and bottles of all sorts of colours as well. Wasn’t that interesting, hm~?

You'll Never Be The Same

Once I've Had My Hands On You~?
- Fan Lin-Mei

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Navi 

Healing Hands [Navi] Empty Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:12 pm

Navi
NAVI# 1

Navi had settled in quite well to Blue Pegasus after his induction not too long ago, he had acquainted himself with his new role as if he was a duck going to water. He had settled into his dorm room and taken the advance payment that Alisa had provided to go and personalise it a bit. It was something he was happy to live in now, far better than the sterile room that he was living in back in the hospital while he was in rehabilitation and recovery from his prior life. With his room being in the dorm he was close to the guild too, meaning he could spend most of his time there to hang out or work the bar. Which was good, because other than working the bar he had absolutely nothing to do at the moment.

Today after rising fairly early, he had decided it was time he organised the bar in the guild hall to be more accessible for his condition. This meant putting the most used drinks on to a level he could get to without having to bend under the bar to get. It was also a good chance to check the stock that was kept down in the basement and bring up some of the better things to display on the bar. The bartender was here so early that he thought he was alone in the hall, with others either being out on their quests, sleeping or enjoying some of their own personal time.

He was not expecting to see a raven-haired woman that he didn’t recognise from a distance fawning over the bar he was still organising. His cane clicked on the stone floor as he moved forward, his other arm cradling a crate of bottles.

“I wasn’t expecting company so soon.“ Navi’s voice called like gravel smoothed by a river, deep and soothing. “Can I help you, miss?” He asked as he got to the bar and with little effort manoeuvred the crate, he was carrying in one arm to be placed onto the wooden countertop, picking out a bottle of blueberry wine and placing it down as he looked over to this newcomer.

While he himself was in a simple unbuttoned floral shirt and dark shorts that ended just below the knee, he could see this woman was one that looked to command the room in anything she wore. It brought a smile to Navi’s face, something between welcoming and mischievous.

Navi: ffcc00

#3Lin-Mei 

Healing Hands [Navi] Empty Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:40 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 240 | O-Dango

“O-Oh, hello there~” The stunner with the scarlet stare surprised to find the station being attended to by a face she hadn't realised was in the room with her but in no way unexpectedly so, Miss Fan blinked for a moment as she was ambushed in her act of inquisitive wonder though recovered her aplomb quickly as she shifted her attention from the collection of colours to this new character, and gave up a cheerful greeting as she did so. After all, she was here to make friends, wasn't she?

“Are you one of the pegasuses~?” For her part the fox fascinated as well as she looked upon features which were new to her, both the bushy blonde hair and overall unkempt appearance of this man was something which she would have thought herself lucky to see in her native Sin, and so she was all the more elated for his presence.
“I'm Lin-Mei~” As such the lass happy to look to him with those crimson irises wide and yet full of warmth as well, she introduced herself with a nod before stepping up to him and attempting to do as the people of this land did in their greeting, or what she believed they did at the very least, and as such was only too quick and eager to offer him a kiss. I mean, she was sure that was what Alisa said, right? You kiss people when you meet them?

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#4Navi 

Healing Hands [Navi] Empty Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:30 pm

Navi
NAVI# 2

The raven-haired woman was right to guess that he was a member of the guild, then again it was fairly low hanging fruit, and his guild emblem was extremely visible to anyone that didn’t have vision impairment. It let him chuckle as he shifted his position to lean against the bar, instead of on his simple wooden cane. The crate of bottles could wait to be sorted and added to the shelves at a later time, he would be a poor host to ignore someone who was so kind as to give him her name.

“You got me,” he started, offering his right hand to shake hers and showing he was a member of the guild. "Call me Navi.” The bartender spoke cheerfully, there was something about this woman that got his heart beating. It could have been her looks; he was a picture that rivalled if not beat some of the women that Blue Pegasus called members. Or it could have been this mysterious air that came with her. What he didn’t expect was the fact that she had leaned in, ignoring his outstretched hand and pressed her lips to his. It was a surprise at first, but a welcome one as he quickly let his instincts take over and kissed her back. He felt the softness of her lips and the taste of the gloss that had been used to give them an extra alluring sheen. The hand that had been extended to her for a shake has instead moved to press against her back and keep her close, just as he parted from her lips, his eyes now locking with hers.

“You, didn’t say how I could help you, Lin-Mei.” He spoke again, prompting Lin-Mei to tell him what she was doing and if he could help in that endeavour. While he was partially disabled, he was quite capable at fulfilling a wide range of requests.

Last edited by Navi on Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A gentleman kisses back)

#5Lin-Mei 

Healing Hands [Navi] Empty Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:43 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 260 | O-Dango

“Mn~!” The misconception of Miss Fan only seeming to provoke an even greater error as her bold deed was met in kind and then some, while she only aimed to offer this man a little peck upon his lips it seemed that they were both grabbing at the wrong ends of their respective sticks as he returned her gesture with some serious aplomb, and left those rosy red eyes wide because of it. Caught off guard by the unexpected intimacy though melting into it quickly, the sinese siren found her eyelids slipping shut and knees growing a little bit weak as she shared a kiss which tasted of tobacco, though was not spoiled at all for that fact.

“I, um…” The black haired belle blinking with a mind so muddied by the experience that she lingered in the aftermath like she was in something of a daze, all she could do for a second or two was bat those long and dark lashes as this stranger reiterated his question from before, and had to steady herself for a moment before she could answer it.
“Alisa said… I should have a look around? See if… I wanted to join?” Retaining no small degree of heart colour in her cheeks as she did so as well and suddenly seeming rather demure by comparison to her entrance, Lin toyed with one of those long, dark trails which ran from her temple as she confessed that she was here at the suggestion of her cousin, and so far found the Blue Pegasus hard sell proving rather effective upon her. Rather effective indeed…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#6Navi 

Healing Hands [Navi] Empty Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:37 pm

Navi
NAVI# 3

The bartender let his arm slip free after the intimacy of the moment ended and let himself lean back against the bar, letting the woman catch her breath after the misunderstanding. He himself was doing a very good job at hiding his increased heartrate and the dilated pupils that would normally indicate a hunter had found a prey. After a slight stammering Lin-Mei managed to get the answer to Navi’s question.

“Alisa said that?” He asked, using his free hand to grab a bottle from the crate and pull it free to bring it into his periphery. “Well, I hope you do wish to join. And that I haven’t swung that decision in a negative light with my presence.” He teased, chuckling softly as he mentally took note of the bottle and slid it to the side to start a stock of the whisky.

“I’m somewhat of a new member myself, only joining recently after… what some would call a new lease on life.” He joked, the fact he had lost all of the memories of his old life and woke up in the sorry state he was currently in with no money, no job and no place to stay being some big motivators. That and his Ursine curse, making it difficult to find other honest work.

“What skills do you have? An epic magic that is rarely seen? Or do you have a mastery of martial arts like some others?” He asked, genuinely curious as to this woman’s skills, if she had met Alisa and was told to take a look around, she had to be good in one way or another. “Hell, it’s got to be some kind of beauty magic, because I think you’ve got a natural charm.” He added, grinning as his cheesy line left his lips.

#7Lin-Mei 

Healing Hands [Navi] Empty Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:17 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 300 | O-Dango

“Yes, she seemed quite excited to have me in here~? I will admit, I am too? It'd be nice to work with family~?” The sinese siren smiling at the surprise which this stranger showed when she admitted to being given the chance to decide on her membership but the master of the guild itself, Lin could guess that she was perhaps being given a perk or two by the woman on account of their rather substantial connection, which she seemed to reveal gently as she continued.
“Ohhh, no, not at all! I'd be happy to work with a friendly man like you~?” The raven raising her hands however when the blonde seemed to make a joke about him being an off-putting factor in her membership and waving such a notion away, though she was rather confident in more than a few ways the dark dish had to admit that what made her most apprehensive about the opportunity would be how she might mix with the other folk in the guild, and as such felt happy to know there was someone beside her cousin whom she clicked with.

“Gosh, with questions like that… I'm not sure if you want to hear my answers, or see me blush~?” Already seeming to enjoy the rapport which was developing between them and rather enjoying playing the foil to this apparent charmer, though Miss Fan might have been happy to answer his question about her skills and expertise she couldn't help but grin when he dropped a line about her possessing some manner of bewitching magic, and as such batted her lashes and hid her mouth behind her hand coyly as she queried his won intention when making remarks like that. Though this was only for ribaldry really, since she rather enjoyed that mix of daring and admittedly dash of dorkiness too…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum