Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eyes Wider Open (D Rank/Solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mielle 

Eyes Wider Open (D Rank/Solo) Empty Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:49 pm

Mielle
Mielle strolled into the Mag Drug Magic Shop, finding Khalash Saton engrossed in inspecting an odd-looking crystal. She observed him, her gaze shifting from the mystical trinket to Khalash's furrowed brow. With a nonchalant wave, she greeted him, "Hey, old man, what's got your magic senses tingling?"

Khalash looked up, his eyes reflecting a mix of frustration and concern. "Ah, Mielle, I'm in a bit of a bind. Some of the items I purchased from a supplier turned out to be faulty, and I've arranged a meeting with them to get a refund. Unfortunately, I can't make it myself, and I need you to go in my stead."

Mielle raised an eyebrow, her curiosity piqued. "Faulty items? That's a rarity in your enchanted emporium. Sure, I'll play errand mage for you. What's the plan?"

Khalash explained the situation, handing her the questionable crystal. "Here, take this faulty gem. You'll find the sellers at the Givenchy Bazaar. Convince or threaten, just make sure they understand we don't accept broken items at the Mag Drug Magic Shop. Get my money back."

Word Count: 179

#2Mielle 

Eyes Wider Open (D Rank/Solo) Empty Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:50 pm

Mielle
Mielle pocketed the crystal, grinning mischievously. "Consider it done, Khalash. I'll make sure they understand that messing with Mag Drug is a magical misstep they won't forget."

With a casual salute, she left the shop, the bell above the door chiming softly. The bustling atmosphere of Givenchy Bazaar greeted her as she navigated the vibrant marketplace. After a short stroll, she located the designated seller, a dubious character peddling various magical wares.

Mielle approached, adopting a faux-friendly demeanor. "Hey there! Khalash sent me to sort out a little issue with the item he purchased from you. Seems it's not up to Mag Drug's mystical standards, you know?"

The seller eyed her suspiciously, "What are you talking about? Everything I sell is top-notch."

Mielle sighed theatrically, "Look, don't play games. The old man just wants his money back for this." She presented the faulty crystal, the dim glow betraying its defects.

Word Count: 150

#3Mielle 

Eyes Wider Open (D Rank/Solo) Empty Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:52 pm

Mielle
The seller scoffed, "I ain't refunding anything. Once sold, no returns."

Mielle sized up the dubious shopkeeper, recognizing the need for a bit more than her usual charm. With a sly grin, she decided to showcase one of her magical tricks. She discreetly focused her magic, summoning the ethereal force that fueled her marionette abilities.

As she continued the conversation, her frilly dress seemed to rustle, and a flicker of magic danced in her eyes. Suddenly, a spectral, oversized wooden puppet hand manifested beside her, hovering menacingly in the air. The shopkeeper's eyes widened as they beheld the unexpected display of magical prowess.

Mielle leaned in, Puppet Hand mimicking her threatening gesture. "Now, my friend, I suggest you reconsider. You see, I've got more than just words up my frilly sleeves. This little trick is just a taste of what Mag Drug's mages are capable of. Imagine what Khalash himself could do if he were here."

Word Count: 156

#4Mielle 

Eyes Wider Open (D Rank/Solo) Empty Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:56 pm

Mielle
The shopkeeper, visibly intimidated by the summon, stammered, "Alright, alright! Take your refund! Tell Khalash I'll make sure to check my stock better next time."

With a victorious grin, Mielle dismissed the magical hand, watching as it dissipated into shimmering sparks. "Smart move. Khalash appreciates cooperation. Remember, Mag Drug doesn't settle for anything less than perfection."

As the shopkeeper hastily handed over the refund, Mielle left them with a parting wink, her magical prowess leaving an indelible impression.

With the refunded jewels securely in her possession, Mielle made her way back to the Mag Drug Magic Shop. The cheerful jingle of the doorbell announced her return, and Khalash, who had been tending to the shop in her absence, looked up with curiosity.

"Well, did you manage to get the refund?" Khalash inquired, a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

Mielle smirked mischievously as she handed over the retrieved jewels. "Oh, I didn't just get the refund. I made sure they understood the consequences of messing with me. They won't be providing faulty items anytime soon."

Word Count: 174

#5Mielle 

Eyes Wider Open (D Rank/Solo) Empty Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:56 pm

Mielle
Khalash's eyes widened in surprise, a mix of gratitude and admiration in his expression. "Mielle, you never cease to amaze me. It seems Mag Drug is in good hands with you around."

Accepting the jewels, Khalash began to count them. "You've earned your share, my dear. A job well done deserves proper compensation."

Mielle graciously accepted her payment, her earlier mischievousness replaced by a satisfied smile. "Always a pleasure doing business, Khalash. If you ever need someone to handle those tricky negotiations, you know where to find me."

As she exited the shop, the doorbell jingled once more, leaving Khalash to marvel at the resourcefulness of his spirited guild mage. Mag Drug remained secure, its reputation upheld, thanks to the ingenuity and magical prowess of Mielle Auclair. It felt nice to finally use her summons for something other than grabbing things too high for her, but she knew in the future she should avoid intimidating people like that. She was in a good guild after all!

Word Count: 166

Overall word count: 826

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum