Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gone Ghost [RANK - D SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rockie 

Gone Ghost [RANK - D SOLO] Empty Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:28 pm

Rockie
Rockie bounded through the park, their paws clattering against the worn cobblestone path. The sunshine illuminated their white fur, reflecting the energy bubbling within them. As they trotted around a bend, they caught sight of an elderly figure in a flowing, ethereal dress. "Hello, there, young one," the apparition greeted with a luminous smile. "Hi, hi, hi!" Rockie's wagged their tail excitedly, circling the ghost. "What brings you to this park, huh? I am Gharlia, and I have a favor to ask," the ghost said, her voice gentle and soothing. Rockie cocked their head to the side. "A favor, you say? I'm all ears—or well, half ears." Gharlia chuckled, the sound echoing like a soft breeze through the trees. "My young one, Ghastell, has strayed beyond the park's boundaries. I need someone who knows the land outside to bring her back to me." "I can help! I'm the best at finding my way around!" Rockie barked proudly. "Thank you. Here are three locations outside the park where you might find her," Gharlia said, her form shimmering slightly as she passed the information to Rockie. With a lively yip, Rockie set off on their quest, determination blazing in their golden eyes. The rush of adventure thrummed through them as they set out to reunite Gharlia with her spirited daughter.

[219/500]

#2Rockie 

Gone Ghost [RANK - D SOLO] Empty Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:48 pm

Rockie
Rockie bounded out of the park, their tail wagging furiously as they ventured into the lush outskirts of the town. Their ears perked up as they scanned the surroundings for signs of Ghastell, the mischief-making ghost. After scouring two locations with no sign of Ghastell, Rockie's keen senses picked up a hint of silvery illumination near the old well, the last location to search. "Hey, Ghastell!" Rockie yipped with excitement, spotting the ghost flitting amidst the wildflowers. Ghastell, her form shimmering ethereally, turned toward Rockie with a mischievous grin. " You found me!" Rockie's tail wagged with relief. "Your mother's been worried sick. You should head back to the park with me." Ghastell's spectral eyes sparkled with playful mischief. " But can't we play here a little longer? This squirrel is so fun to chase!" Rockie's loyalty to Gharlia battled with their innate desire for adventure. After a moment's contemplation, they decided to indulge Ghastell's yearning for exploration before embarking on the return journey to the park. With a fervent nod, Rockie replied, "Alright, but just for a little while."

[397/500]

#3Rockie 

Gone Ghost [RANK - D SOLO] Empty Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:53 pm

Rockie
The atmosphere crackled with excitement as Rockie and Ghastell ventured deeper into the woods, the last location of their search. Suddenly, a nimble squirrel darted across their path, drawing Ghastell into a spirited game of chase. Rockie, their canine nature compelling them to join the chase, bounded after Ghastell and the elusive squirrel with unbridled enthusiasm. "Wow, that squirrel is quick!" Ghastell exclaimed, her laughter echoing through the woods. Rockie bounded after them, their paws kicking up the earth with each leap. "We should head back now, Ghastell. Your mother will be relieved to see you safe," they barked, trying to catch Ghastell's attention amidst the fervent pursuit. "But this is so much fun!" Ghastell giggled, her ethereal form weaving gracefully through the woodland.

[521/500]

#4Rockie 

Gone Ghost [RANK - D SOLO] Empty Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:56 pm

Rockie
Rockie knelt down, their wolf-like ears pricking with determination. "Tell you what, Ghastell. I'll chase the squirrel with you, and then we'll go back to the park. Deal?" Ghastell's eyes sparkled with delight. "Deal!" With a resounding howl, Rockie joined the chase, reveling in the lively pursuit through the vibrant woods. Together, they herded the squirrel back toward the well, finally catching it in a whirl of ethereal giggles and joyful barking. "See, that was fun, right? Now it's time to go back to your worried mother," Rockie panted, a broad grin on their face. Ghastell nodded, the adventurous glint in her eyes softening. "Okay, let's go back."

[629/500]

#5Rockie 

Gone Ghost [RANK - D SOLO] Empty Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:03 pm

Rockie
Rockie and Ghastell made their way back to the park, the spirit of adventure still shimmering in their eyes. Gharlia awaited them in a spectral version of a worried frown. " Mother, I'm back!" Ghastell called out, fluttering ahead to embrace Gharlia's incorporeal form. Gharlia enveloped Ghastell in a shimmering hug. "Thank you, Rockie, for bringing her back safely. I cannot express my gratitude enough." Rockie yipped happily, their tail wagging enthusiastically. "I'm glad I could help! But, um, there's something else I could use a little help with—do you by any chance have a snack?" Ghastell and Gharlia chuckled, the echoing sound of their laughter filling the air. "Of course, dear Rockie. We'll make sure you're well taken care of for your kindness," Gharlia promised, her form glowing with gratitude.

[760/500]

-THE END-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum