Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Count The Blessings (With Sally)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rockie 

Count The Blessings (With Sally) Empty Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:08 pm

Rockie
Amidst the bustling streets of Magnolia, the scent of freshly baked bread wafted through the air, tantalizing the noses of passersby. The town bustled with activity, with merchants selling their wares and children laughing as they played in the cobblestone streets.
Rockie ambled through the crowds with a spring in their step. Their canine sensibilities made them stand out from the crowd; their tail wagging eagerly and their perked ears twitching with curiosity at every sound.
As they made their way toward the center of town, Rockie's nose twitched at the familiar scent of herbs floating in the air. Their ears perked up at the sound of a hushed conversation drifting from a nearby booth. "Did you hear about the church?
" a gruff voice whispered, drawing Rockie's attention. They leaned in closer, their canine eyes gleaming with curiosity.  "Yeah, heard there's somethin' strange going on. People fallin' sick left and right,
" another voice replied, his tone filled with concern.  

Their tail wagging eagerly, Rockie couldn't help but interject, "Sick? Are they gonna be okay?
" The two men turned to look at Rockie, perplexed by the talking canine. One of them chuckled and replied, "I sure hope so, furry friend. But it seems like nobody can figure out what's wrong with 'em.
" Sensing an opportunity to help, Rockie's ears perked up even more. "Where can I find this church? Maybe I can lend a paw.
" The men shared a glance before pointing Rockie in the direction of the grand cathedral that stood proudly in the center of town. With a grateful wag of their tail, Rockie darted off towards the towering structure. Their boots padded against the cobblestones, their mind racing with excitement. The grand cathedral loomed in front of Rockie, its intricate architecture reaching for the heavens. They pushed open the heavy wooden doors and stepped inside, greeted by the dim glow of candlelight and the reverent hush of the faithful.

[328 /500]

#2Sally 

Count The Blessings (With Sally) Empty Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:34 am

Sally
Sally was at the Guild Hall, looking at the quests posted there. She wanted to take one solo and see how to handle it. One caught her eye as it was very beginner friendly. She needed to find a Blessia flower while he stays with the ill families. Sally nodded and took the quest as her own.

The flowers were described as delicate and small, that have a red center and bloom into orange petals. Clearly she wanted to start looking at the shrubs on which flowers are grown. So she looked around the town of Magnolia. Everywhere she went she'd look at the flowers and see if they match, but they wouldnt. She'd wander the town and slowly accidentally approach the church. She didnt want to go there because she doubted that the quest would be given up if it was on the churches doorstep. So clearly it had to be away.

But still, she was juuust close enough to the destination that the local friendly werewolf could sense her with their nose. Rockie was there, coincidentally starting the same quest as her. Only she saw it on the quest board of the guild hall, while Rockie went and accidentally happened on it. Sally though was oblivious that her guild mate was in the general vicinity as she didnt have a super nose on her.

#3Rockie 

Count The Blessings (With Sally) Empty Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:09 am

Rockie
As the vibrant sun illuminated the quaint town of Magnolia, Rockie, a unique and spirited werewolf, made their way through the bustling streets. Their paws padded gently against the cobbled roads, an occasional yip escaping their lips. The sweet aroma of freshly baked pastries filled the air, mixing with the lively chatter of townsfolk going about their day. Rockie's ears twitched with anticipation as they caught wind of a familiar scent, a scent that gave rise to mischief in their heart. Abruptly, Rockie stopped in their tracks, their canine instincts taking over their senses. Their nostrils flared, inhaling the scent deeply. Their tail began to waggle uncontrollably, a sure sign of excitement. With a mischievous glint in their eye, they frantically scanned the bustling crowd, seeking the source of that tantalizing scent. And then, Rockie's eyes fell upon Sally

A sly grin danced upon Rockie's lips as a funny idea popped into their head. Without further ado, they swiftly ducked into a nearby alley, determination and mischief driving their every move. The cool shadows of the alley enveloped Rockie, their anticipation building as they planned their surprise attack. Their agile form melded into the darkness, allowing them to silently navigate the labyrinthine byways. The echoes of their footsteps against the cobblestones reverberated, adding to the suspense. Their heart raced, thumping like tribal drums, their anticipation fueling their every step. The scent of Sally grew stronger, drawing Rockie closer to their prey. They moved with feline grace, their keen animal instincts guiding their every movement. They crouched low, their canine instincts taking over. This was going to be epic. And then, with a burst of energy, Rockie launched themselves out of the alley, ready to glomp Sally from behind.

[619/ 500]

#4Sally 

Count The Blessings (With Sally) Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:45 am

Sally
She was unexpectedly hugged from behind which produced a yelp from the girl. Looking she would see it was just Rockie. Sally would sigh with relief and explain how and why she was here. Father Jerad has requested someone, in this case her, to aid him in collecting a Blessia flower, while he stays in the Church with the ill families. The flowers are described as delicate and small, that have a red center and bloom into orange petals. Sally also told how she searched the whole town and that seems to only leave the outskirts of the forest. So she invited Rockie to come along

So the two would make their way to the forest once Rockie would agree. With a sharper nose on her side she was sure they would find the flower. And so eventually they would. It was under the shade of a large tree. Sally went to pick it up, but pricked one of the fingers on its thorns. She pouted and said "I wish the flowers description warned me of that detail" but nevertheless thw two would do so.

Her partner would be the observant one to realize that the Blessia plant always grows under the shade of large trees. So once they had collected enough, they would return to Father Jerad at the church.Father Jerad would thank the two on the behalf of all the families the flowers are going to help. Sally softly smiled hearing that and the two would get rewarded for a job well done

Sally looked at Rockie and said "Im sorry, I never got to ask you what were you doing here? Were you on a quest?" but she was that sure enough that she would get an answer and that they would go on another adventure together. Hopefully this time they both have the same starting position

311|539

#5Rockie 

Count The Blessings (With Sally) Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:24 pm

Rockie
Upon being asked if they were on a quest, Rockie paused, their mind racing to remember why they were in Magnolia in the first place. The realization hit them like a ton of bricks, causing their eyes to widen in shock. "Oh, my bones and fangs! I completely forgot! Father Jerad needs my help with the sick people!" Rockie exclaimed, their voice filled with panic. Rockie's frantic energy radiated as they waved their arms in distress. Panic welled up within Rockie, their imagination running wild with images of people suffering and in need of their assistance.

Panic set in as Rockie began to frantically worry about all the sick people they had forgotten and the urgent need to help them. Their tail drooped at the thought of letting down those in need. But hope flickered in Rockie's eyes as they turned to look at Sally, their trusty companion. "Sally, would you like to help me save all the people from the sickness?" Rockie asked, the urgency in their voice evident. Rockie launched into a rapid-fire explanation, not even giving Sally a chance to insert a single word.

Their words tumbled out in a frenzy, their excitement palpable. "You see, in my pack, when we got sick, we would roll in certain herbs to cure ourselves. And sometimes, we would howl at the moon for good health! Oh, and then there's the time we buried ourselves in the soil to absorb the earth's healing energy. It worked like a charm!" The more Rockie rambled on, the wider their grin grew. Their tail wagged uncontrollably, their enthusiasm reaching fever pitch. But then, they suddenly slowed down, cocking their head to the side. "But wait, those methods were for werewolves like me," they murmured, a realization dawning on them.

"I'm not so sure how to help normal humans with their dose of sneezes and sniffles." Rockie's ears drooped, a hint of disappointment clouding their expression. They looked at Sally, their eyes filled with both hope and uncertainty. "Do you... have any ideas, Sally? Maybe your human knowledge can guide us through this mysterious territory of sniffles and coughs?"

[980/ 500]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum