Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cold Formulas(Open/Social)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Sally 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:31 am

Sally
Harrison then said that they just need to find something fitting for them to go to. Sally eagerly nodded with a smile in agreeance. As they walked, it looked like the man spotted something and asked her what is that. She took a look for herself and saw it "Ah I think thats ramen? Popular joyan meal. I never ate it. Im not used to mixing some of that stuff with soup" she didnt know what to make of ramen, it looks nice to watch, but she had no idea what it tasted like. Though it did look apetising and maybe she was getting hungry.
"Do you want to try that?" she asked Harrison. She needed to get some cash if she was to buy a meal. She was kind of short and she didnt want to ask another person to pay for her. So she wondered what to do

#27Harrison 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:10 am

Harrison
If anything he seemed interested and would not back down form this matter. He never backed down these things after all he was the one who wanted to do these things why would he back down. But it was all interesting things."Well considering Caelum food is a bit different, This does sound interesting."Harrison said with out even sounding like he was worried about it.

it seemed to have drawn his attention away from his studies and focused on his now interest."if we both never tried this before, Seemed like a thing to try now."Everything would work most likely he just needed to learn about what all he needed to choose option wise.

It did not help that Harrison was not picky about his food he just wanted to try things at times."Is it as simple as asking chicken or something?"Harrison said over all as he was trying to think.

#28Sally 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:46 am

Sally
She shrugged "Should be easy enough to order" it would be nice to have a meal, she didnt know what it was like but it seemed like the best time to try.
It should be as simple as ordering chicken, so Sally looked at him, expecting him to do the order. He didnt have to order for two, but just for himself. She was still debating should she have a meal or save every jewel she had. She was so indecisive, should she save or should she eat.

Either way she can try maybe the basic ramen, but she doubted she'd like it. She just doesnt see a world where she'd mix boiled eggs with soup. She tends to like those things separate, the soup would ruin the eggs. Ok so she might be a bit of a picky eater. Hence why she looked at her companion for some guidance

#29Harrison 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:30 am

Harrison
It should but Harrison didn't know, She was caelum and already threw himself into two different cultures with out even planning it. Even if handling well Harrison was only being careful to no offend anyone. Rather then letting his native and socially inept way of being just happen."That is fair just being too cautious."Harrison did mention then seemingly got on with it.

Rather then just trying over all just to kind of be sure he was not gonna do anything stupid. He went on to just try it himself and over all. So he just ordered the most basic and simple version he could just to see if he would like it. If anything this was a remarkable act of bravery in his eyes some one should actually proud of him. But over in the end he seemed to be manage it now that he was not thinking too much on it.

#30Sally 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:58 am

Sally
She watched as he ordered the most basic ramen, the og of the bunch and she'd eagerly watch him eat it. All sparkly wide eyed and excited to see his reaction, if she was a demi human, she'd probably be wagging whatever tail she'd have. Sure she didnt make the ramen, but she was his guide sorta. So she wanted to impress the guest and make them happy. She loves being helpful and useful to people and hoped that the two of them could be friends. Though perhaps it'd be asking too much to ask for friendship. Anywho, she wondered after the meal, what else would Harrison like to do. Again, she didnt know much herself
"Are you enjoying the meal?" she would ask quietly as she didnt want to disturb him. She didnt mind if he took his time enjoying the meal. Just gave her more time

#31Harrison 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:16 am

Harrison
It was an interesting question to ask him. For Caelum food was always in some manner interesting for him because plain was normal in some manner all of this was far different then he assumed. If he was not so stuck on his task of learning so many things he would actually over all be in a pretty interesting in exploring so many things.

when the order came Harrison seemingly took his time to trying pieces of it and consider how much of it he enjoyed or not."It's different, not that it is a bad thing. Over all different."Knowing what Harrison was use too. It was something enjoyably different. But you could tell it was a kind of food Harrison did not know all that well. He was awkward in trying to eat it, Even if he was able to play it off easily but he was having a good time.

#32Sally 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:25 am

Sally
Sally happily nodded as she watched him and listened to him reply. It was different, it looked like different-good, which was good for her. Well she was glad he was enjoying the ramen meal. She wondered what else could they do.
She didnt know what else to explore. Supposed she could ask Harrison what did he want, but mostly when he does finish his meal. So she didnt want to rush him instead letting him enjoy the meal. Thats usually the way she ate. She liked to savour the food that she liked and make the experience last. She wasnt sure if he was that way, but either way she respected the mans pace.

Either way, when he finished the ramen, Sally would ask him "Was there anything else you wanted to do, something else to explore?" so she awaited his answer since he was done with his meal to see what else they can do

#33Harrison 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:45 pm

Harrison
Well she asked a pretty simple question and in some manner Harrison had a over all idea of something else he wanted to do."Well, Side from this place. Since everything here is so different from Caelum."He had ideas just merely basic ideas after all what was Fiore was far different thus he could not comprehend to entirely what all he would see here. If anything getting on a boat to Fiore was also a life exploration situation for him, He wanted to see things while learning an studying things. Thus how he ended up here as well it was all coming together over all.

So he would ask her a fairly interesting opinion possible."I was to experience the most, Fiorian thing possible."It was something he found a fair statement. Thus he was going to ask her."Is it the possible to experience what could be the most Fiorian thing possible?"

#34Sally 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:48 am

Sally
He gave her an answer that made her ponder "The most fiorian thing possible" she repeated as she mused over it and thought about it. One thing was for sure "Well, Hosenka is the wrong place for that. It is the most unfiorian town since it was influenced by Joyans. The most Fiorian places I'd reckon are Magnolia, Crocus and Era. With some people recently adding Baska to the mix, but I dont know about that much myself. Magnolia has the awesome fairy tail, typical fiorian archetecture, events, and everything I can think of. Era and Crocus are more formal and like the center of Fiore. But they're more royal and govermental with Rune Knights being there. And recently people say Baska has a group mantaining the classic and historical aspects of Fiore and its culture"

While Sally couldnt really help him in Hosenka, she gave him clues on where he could go to experience the most fiorian things ever. The 3 or 4 places that highlight its culture. From her own first hand experience she can safely recommend Magnolia

#35Harrison 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:19 pm

Harrison
It was a good answer and it seemed that Harrison was actually fairly happy with that answer as well. It just means he has a lot more to explore."It just means i travelled to the wrong parts to start with if i really wanted to know huh?"Harrison seemed to laugh a himself about it. He was a very quick laugh too it seemed that she just lightly chuckled for a moment and then stopped.

But this that he seemed to now know he had a fair amount of options. So she would some what plan aloud. He was enjoying so far some what making friends or what she thought was friends with this woman so far."If anything I desire to see more, because so far you being the main person i have met in fiore has made this a wonderful experience."It was easily to remark because of politeness.

#36Sally 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:02 am

Sally
Sally nodded "Hosenka is a unique place because it is so non fiorian. But it was the closest town from Marchen Mountains" well closest to her without going in the backwards direction she was going. He would have to go back if he wanted to go to Magnolia

She earnestly smiled hearing that and her eyes shone from the happiness. She wanted to hug the man for his politeness and respect, but she didnt because thats not really a normal thing to do. But it was so refreshing to be like treated like a proper human being and not like a useless burden or scum. It was a bit demoralizing and hence why she wanted her Guild Masters guidance. She wanted some positivity, but Harrison unwittingly came along as if he was a first aid kit for her mental health, giving her what she missed
"Oh Im glad to hear it. I wish I can help you more"

#37Harrison 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:03 pm

Harrison
With that mention Harrison over all seemed to look Sally over for a moment not that he was doing anything too horrible."You phrase it, Like you can't help me."Harrison mentioned because so far Sally had been pretty helpful. But Harrison over all was not needing a large amount of help just needing a guide towards the right path things would just continue on forward over time.

But Harrison would over all maybe just ask one thing."Or do you not believe you are much help to other people when you are?"Harrison was going odd place but he was actually curious about it. After all Harrison if anything seemed to try to learn more of Sally even if he was a strange man. He seemingly had met a stranger and got help from her."You seem to be doing a decent job so far."Thus Harrison would wait to see what would happen.

#38Sally 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:50 am

Sally
"Quite the contrary, I think I dont help people enough and I fail them" though when he complimented her and said that she did a decent job, she smiled sweetly. She then asked him "What do you plan to do now? I have a quest to take care of here" which she did kind of postpone because she put priority on Harrison, plus she was curious about his magic that she encountered.

She had a quest to do, so in the back of her mind, she had an obligation that she didnt do. If only she could make a run and finish what she started she feels as if she could fully devote her time to help Harrison then after that. But she didnt want to say that as to push the man away.
So she wanted to see what he wants to do now and maybe plan around that if he still wants to hang out with her

#39Harrison 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:17 am

Harrison
Over all maybe it was because Harrison didn't know Fiorians enough to know how they worked all and all."Is this normal for people to feel like they don't do enough?"Harrison almost asking this question in a some manner of a person who questions everything."Do you not realize one needs to give credit to their work in front of them sometimes."Harrison said only because it was some what the only why she could figure out to how to tell her to give herself some credit for doing what one could.

Even patting her on the shoulder while they walked Harrison would just say it outright to kind of make his point."We're all mostly human, I am fae. But keep in mind we're mortal and limited in the many things we can do to help one another...Give yourself some credit and move to improve miss."Harrison was unsure if he spoke out of line but it spoke in some manner of support.

#40Sally 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:15 am

Sally
"No, thats just a me thing" she answered as he wondered if all Fiorians feel this way and think they aint good enough. Harrison then told her something "Wha?" she didnt get what he said, maybe the wording or the grammar, but she didnt understand what he meant to say

As they walked, Harrison would pet her on the shoulder and spoke that they're all mostly human, while he is a fae, he too is mortal and limited in many things he can do to help one another. All in all, to give herself more credit "Ooh, I see I see" she understood what he meant. She then nodded and took a breath. Yeah, she needed to relax and stop seeing herself as a lesser to everyone else. She needs to not think what she was taught by her family. She wasnt useless. She was useful.
"Thank you" she figured that would be a polite answer

#41Harrison 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:00 pm

Harrison
Harrison believing that nothing else was wrong at this point seemed to just carry on like any other person would, His means of understand another person was odd at times and he tries to not make it weird, At best the odd man was odd. But nonetheless harmless. Most would not think him the type to cause enough problems to be considered a threat to anyone. At least for what the people of fiore think.

But alas internally whatever Sally was feeling was a bit hard for Harrison to pick up on. He took things at face value and considered it a good thing. Lying to him was simple at times due to just his mind being more interested in other things."Good good, Here I was worried for a moment. I figured that was a good thing to convey."Then he seemed to ponder over something else to talk about. It would take a moment for his mind to come up with something.

#42Sally 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:52 am

Sally
She nodded
"So what do you plan to do now?" as much as she liked this little detour, she really needed to get her quest done, it was a simple delivery quiest. But she got a little bit sidetracked. Not that she minded this, but now she got worried about her task. She wanted to know what Harrison had planned. Sally wanted to find a good and polite way to end todays meeting so she can continue her quest. But she still hoped to encounter Harrison more in the future. He seemed like a good man or good fae.

Either way the girl would hear out the mans answer and see what her next course of action should be. To stay with him more and spend time or to slowly and gently break it to him that she has to go. Though, Sally wondered, if they were to stick together more. What would they do? What was his plan

#43Harrison 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:39 pm

Harrison
At least he had some idea, As much as Sally was decent to talk with maybe he did over stay his welcome in the figurative matter. So it would be a simple answer."I am going to explore more and see what I could learn while i am here." Harrison kept his plan simple for that reason. So he could just focus and go. After all it was easy to distract him.

But he also knew over all that there was plenty more to do."So I assume I won't trouble you with much more."Harrison said as casually because well maybe it was entirely needed unless she really need anything else but a part of him almost doubted it. But meeting Sally was nice, over all she was one of the first people to talk to him as most people seem to almost find him a bit too odd.

#44Sally 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:47 am

Sally
"No trouble at all. I just need to do a delivery here and then I'll be on my way. Hey if you're still in town maybe I'll stop by and we can explore together. I certainly dont wanna leave you just like that, but I also dont wanna hold your hand, figuratively, and babysit you. Yknow? So... I guess this is it for now. I'll be on my way. See ya and nice meeting you" Sally spoke

As much as she wanted to spend all the time with Harrison as he was a very nice and lovable guy. She knew she needed to finish a job. She can report to Fairy Tail later and such, it just mattered that she finished this quest first. After that she was free to seek out Harrison again if he was in the area so they could explore together. But she didnt want to just be like 'wait for me Harrison'. Thats why she decided to go solo

#45Harrison 

Cold Formulas(Open/Social) - Page 2 Empty Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:32 pm

Harrison
With that it seemed Harrison merely smiled slightly and bowed seemingly not saying much else. At least he hoped in her manner it showed he was still thankful, while trying not to waste her time. After all work was work and as well to Harrison, Learning and Studying was still important and he was just getting distracted by continuing at this point. Not that he minded in fact for how odd Harrison was he actually like talking and meeting people.

Surely as different as he was, It was something he would hopefully hear was taken not for granted but in stride for how he was. But off he went. Mister Spellford exploring more and more out in these lands one of these days he would be found again by Sally but for now he would be off on his own. One did not need to worry about him he would be fine.

{exit}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum