Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lunch time (Rockie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sally 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:49 am

Sally
It was just the usual norm for her at this point. Around this time she'd go get some junk food, some snacks. Something to fill the stomach and then just like go find a place to huddle alone and munch on food.

Well that was her plan for the day. Now she was far from her ideal plan as she was still walking the same ol same ol streets of Magnolia. Truthfully, the only new and exciting thing was that she joined a guild. It was still Fairy Tail in Magnolia, at least it was out of her home. Though the fact she was always here just reminded her that she needed to avoid certain streets. She wanted to avoid some family. She never wanted to see her parents again.
No no, enough of that bummer! Time for food and snacks. She was almost there to the shop. She needed to decide what to get

#2Rockie 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:11 pm

Rockie
Rockie's stomach growled like a ferocious beast as they wandered through the bustling streets of Magnolia. The scent of delicious food filled the air, tempting their canine instincts. With each passing second, their mouth watered and their craving intensified. As Rockie scanned the surroundings, their tail wagging uncontrollably, they realized they had no idea where they were going. The winding streets intertwined like a labyrinth, leading them into unknown territory.

Panic began to creep into their simple yet determined mind. Lost and flustered, Rockie's steps became hurried and erratic. They bumped into people, sending apologies flying through the air like startled birds. And then, in a moment of absent-minded frenzy, they collided with someone who seemed to be their age. "Oof!" Rockie exclaimed, stumbling backward and blinking in surprise. Rockie's ears dropped in embarrassment, and they began to apologize profusely. "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to... I was just... looking for food!" Rockie's stomach rumbled yet again in a attempt for food.

#3Sally 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:01 pm

Sally
She should've paid more attention to the surroundings whoopsie daisy. But upon blinking and seeing who she bumped into, her confusion changed to excitement and happiness. She didnt realize at first that they apologized.

She repressed the urge to huge the cute one and cuddle with them. She was rather confused and visibly conflicted with what to do. "I-its ok" she said shyly as she fiddled with her fingers and got up on her feet. She did avoid their gaze as she was feeling rather shy
"Its fine really. I um... was just gonna go get some snacks? So um... common goal?"
The cute one said they wanted food, she wanted food too. Maybe they can find food together. Tho she doubted someone would want to be with an awkward mess like her. She feels like she would curl up in a ball to hide if she could. But she also wants to huge the cute one, their ears were so cuute. And those cheeks kissable. Like awww doggo. Tho she knows its wrong. This was a person, not an animal pet. She shouldnt see them as an animal

#4Rockie 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:32 pm

Rockie
Rockie's tail wagged excitedly as they looked at the girl in front of them. They had accidentally bumped into her, but now it seemed like fate had intervened to bring them together. Her shy response only made Rockie more determined to win her over with their charm. Their simple mind filled with excitement and the urge to bound around. "Oh, it's ok!" Rockie stammered, their words tumbling out in a jumble of canine-like enthusiasm.

They restrained themselves from hugging the girl, although it took all their willpower to resist. "You, um... you were going to get snacks? That's..." Rockie's voice trailed off as their eyes glazed over at the thought of delicious food. They snapped back to attention, realizing they hadn't responded yet. "Oh, yes! Common goal!" they exclaimed, almost forgetting the concept of personal space as they leaned in slightly. Rockie's ears perked up and they gave the girl an eager look. "Oh, oh! Can you take me with you to get some good food? I'm Rockie, of The Burst Banes, and I kinda got lost in this city. Totally unfamiliar territory, you know?" They introduced themselves with a wide grin, their tongue lolling out.

#5Sally 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:14 am

Sally
Personal space, a concept she was sometimes unfamiliar with herself. The fact her floofy friend neared in didnt really bother her since she was also a bit of a personal space intruder.

Her new friend introduced themselves. She tilted her head to the side curiously as she heard their name. "Rockie,eh?" she nodded "Nice to meet you" she offered her hand for a handshake and went to introduce herself in the same manner
"Sally of Magnolia" she figured she'd match their introduction. And since Rockie didnt know where stuff was, it seemed fitting she'd show them where
"Well this is totally familiar territory to me, so I can show you around. But first food!" she happily said, grabbing the fluffy persons hand and happily skipping away towards a place with food.
She knew of a place that was relatively near by. They can get snacks there

#6Rockie 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:18 pm

Rockie
Rockie's tail wagged furiously as Sally introduced herself as Sally of Magnolia. The mention of food had Rockie's ears perking up in excitement. They couldn't help but be intrigued by the idea of a pack having a city named after them. It was a concept that had never crossed their simple-minded and determined mind before. As Sally took charge and grabbed Rockie's hand, they couldn't help but feel a surge of joy."Wait, wait, wait!" Rockie barked, their voice filled with anticipation. "The Magnolia pack? How did you guys get a whole city named after you? Do you have, like, an incredible leader or something? I wanna be a great leader too!" The questions flowed out of Rockie in one excited breath, causing them to feel a little light-headed. even with all the excitement Rockie couldn't help but notice Sally's exuberant energy that seemed to match Rockie's own as she took the lead, dragging Rockie along toward the tantalizing scent of food that wafted through the air.

As they weaved through the bustling streets of Magnolia, Rockie couldn't help but notice the vibrant atmosphere that enveloped the city. It felt alive, like a living, breathing entity. People hurried past, their conversations hushed yet filled with excitement. Merchants hawked their wares with grandiose gestures, beckoning potential customers into their shops. But Rockie's attention was solely focused on Sally, their food guide and newfound friend. With every bounce in her step, Rockie couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity. Sally's carefree nature reminded them of their own pack, of how they used to romp through the wilds together, chasing after prey and howling at the moon

#7Sally 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:38 am

Sally
She tilted her head to the side a bit being confused "Pack? Ooooh wait. Those fluffy ears and pack talk. You're not a demi human, but a werewolf?" she said a bit surprised at this relevation.

She actually met a werewolf years before this, but he was more alone and ostracized. It gave her the impression that the world wasnt welcoming to werewolves, which was understandable as most were bloodthirsty and hungry creatures. But Rocky seemed super nice and friendly and open and bubbly and cheery and sweet. It was just so new. So confident.

Now she had more questions then ever. But she would save that for later. Now was time for food. They arrived to the place and she asked "What would you like to eat?"
She didnt know what she would like. She needed to watch her wallet and not go crazy. So something simple

#8Rockie 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:52 pm

Rockie
As Rockie's ears perked up at Sally's question, they couldn't help but feel a surge of pride. A werewolf? Oh, now that was music to their furry ears! Their chest puffed out with a mixture of excitement and bravado as they began to talk about their pack and their dreams of becoming a great pack leader. "Oh, Sally, let me tell you about my amazing pack, the Burst Banes! We're fierce, we're wild, and we're the best pack out there!"  Rockie began to ramble on about their pack, their hopes of becoming a great pack leader, and the dreams they had shared with their fellow werewolves. Their tail wagged furiously as they recalled their favorite hunts, their voice filled with excitement. "Oh, Sally! Let me tell you about this one time when we chased down a deer. It was exhilarating! The wind rushing through my fur, the thrill of the chase...."

Rockie continued with their story until Sally asked about what they would like to eat. Without hesitation, Roickie began listing off their favorite foods with a wag of their tail. "Deer, boar, rabbit, salmon, and oh, the thrill of the chase!"  A glimmer of fond memories in their eyes as they remembered their favorite hunts

#9Sally 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:08 am

Sally
She was surprised to see such pride and joy at being what he was. It was such a contrast to her former friend who tried to be as human as possible. Rockie told her stories about the pack they were part of. Rockie would speak more how they hunted various animals. She couldnt really imagine that kind of life.

Once they arrived, Rockie would list all the animals they like to eat which left Sally a bit speechless "Ehhh.... do you like chicken?"
She highly doubted there'd be anything Rockie said. At least not at a fast food place.
She considered getting fried chicken for Rockie. She could get some fries and a soda.
Though she was curious to hear more about Rockie's stories. She wondered what brought Rockie here. Magnolia didnt seem special to her. Wouldnt it be more fun to explore the world, be free and enjoy the thrill of the chase

#10Rockie 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:28 pm

Rockie
Rockie's eyes widened with excitement, and their tail wagged frantically. "Chicken?! Oh, I've never had that before! Back where I came from, eggs were pretty valuable, so chicken was a rare delicacy for us werewolves." They paused for a moment, pondering the magnitude of this newfound opportunity. "But I've heard from my pack that it's really good! I'm so excited to try it!"

As the two walked into the fast food place Rockie suddenly paused, a mischievous glint in their eyes. "You know, Sally," Rockie began, "we've been talking all this time, and I realized I don't know much about you and your pack. Do you have any stories? I'd love to hear about the kind of packs here since I've just joined a new one myself." Rockie then proudly displayed their brand new Fairy Tail guild mark on their neck, a symbol of their new adventure.

#11Sally 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:59 am

Sally
"Well I hope you like it. I mean there are many ways to eat chicken. In this case how about fried chicken" she wasnt sure, but she thought Rockie ate their food raw, considering they hunted animals. She had to make sure this wasnt like a raw chicken, but a prepared one, human style.

She blinked as she was asked about her own pack. Did Rockie think she was a werewolf?
"Im not really part of a pack or was. I had a werewolf friend. But thats about it. Me, him and my other 2 friends. We were like a 'pack'" air quotes on the word pack "in Magnolia. And we did less hunting and more like trouble" like a lot of trouble. They were like the bad guys of this town. Lets just say, she wasnt really proud of the stuff that happened. It was like a dark place. Was she a bad guy? She didnt know. Maybe if you push her long enough

#12Rockie 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:31 pm

Rockie
Rockie didn't really understand what Sally meant by "trouble", but Rockie could tell Sally wasn't a bad person.  Rockie grinned toothily, their tongue lolling out the side of their mouth. "Well, what's in the past is in the past and not much can be done about it now. so there is no point in going hungry over it. Sooo, since we've shared a bit about our pasts, tell me, do you still have a hankering for some fried chicken? I've got all these jewels that might just be enough to satisfy our cravings!"
\
Rockie pulled out a large stack of jewels from their backpack. As Rockie plopped down on the ground, tail wagging excitedly. "My pack and I often helped out nearby towns, and they would reward us with jewels, but we never really needed them, so they gave them to me when I decided to come to Magnolia. So, is this enough for the fried chicken, Sally?" Rockie would stop to think for a moment " OOOOOHHHHH! Do they serve it with bones?" Rockie's tail wagged furiously as they handed Sally the stack of jewels. "I'm so glad! Fried chicken, here we come!"

#13Sally 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:04 pm

Sally
It seems Rockie offered to treat her to some food, which was nice of em. "Are you sure?" she wasnt really used to someone paying for her meals. It was a foreign concept to her. And even if she did accept, she wouldnt like abuse it. Granted she also didnt have such a huge craving for food as Rockie did.

She watched as Rockie pulled out a large stack of jewels from their backpack. Oh well... now she knew they had cash. But it still felt weird to use em. She wasnt a gold digger and that was very goldiggery if she went and like wanted to make a big use of the jewels, even if Rockie wasnt using it.

She then looked at the werewolf, bewildered by the question "Thats like more than enough. Like the food is a fraction of that" she spoke. Rockie then remembered something and asked if they serve with bones
"I think only if raw. But this place is more for like fried food" she got handed the jewels which surprised her and made her freeze for a second. But she got her bearings and went to order food for them

#14Rockie 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:57 pm

Rockie
Rockie's nose twitched as the tantalizing scent of freshly cooked burgers filled the air. Their eyes sparkled with delight as they entered the bustling fast-food restaurant, their tail wagging uncontrollably. While Sally went to place their order, Rockie's gaze roamed the restaurant, searching for a suitable place to sit. Their bright, amber eyes scanned the tables until they spotted an elderly couple seated at a nearby table. A mischievous grin spread across their face as they approached. "Hello there!" Rockie exclaimed, their voice filled with genuine warmth and excitement.

The couple looked up, surprised but intrigued by the energetic young creature standing before them. "Mind if my friend and I join you? It looks like you're having a grand time!" The couple exchanged amused glances, their wrinkles morphing into gentle smiles. The elderly gentleman gestured toward the vacant seats across from them. Rockie happily plopped down onto the chair, their tail still wagging like an enthusiastic pup. They leaned forward, resting their elbows on the table, and looked at the couple with wide-eyed curiosity. "I have never been to a place like this before and you two like you know your way around here so i figured, you two would be the perfect dining, partners" Rockie said, beaming.

#15Sally 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:59 am

Sally
Sally ordered meals for the two and waited for the food. Once she did that and paid for food and drinks, she would take all that to her new friend. She searched the tables to see where Rockie might be. But as she walked and saw where the new friend was, she froze. Her heart sank when she saw where the wolfie was.

They were with elderly people. Being with complete strangers like that was weird and awkward and just induced anxiety in her. She took a breath and decided to hesitantly join the table

"Hello there" she spoke in a more shyer manner as she gave the food to Rockie and hesitatly sat down at the table. It seemed Rockie was talking to the elderly. She wondered if they knew eachother or were these strangers. She took a sip of her drink because her throat was starting to dry. But she wouldnt eat just yet

#16Rockie 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:06 pm

Rockie
Rockie's tail wagged even more vigorously as Sally sat down, joining the lively gathering at the table. "Hey, Sally! Meet my new friends," Rockie barked happily, gesturing towards the elderly couple. The couple smiled warmly at Sally, their eyes twinkling with amusement. With Rockie's fried chicken in front of them, the enticing aroma filled the air, making their mouth water. Rockie's canine instincts kicked in, and their focus shifted entirely to the food before them. With each greedy bite, Rockie's eyes brightened even more, and they made sure to savor every delicious morsel. In between mouthfuls, Rockie managed to share snippets of the elderly couple's stories with Sally. "You won't believe it, Sally! They told me about the time they fought off a pack of wild boars with nothing but walking sticks. It was like a truly epic battle! And he even showed me the scar on his arm as proof." Rockie nodded eagerly, their mouth still full of chicken "They've been traveling all their lives, exploring different cities and experiencing all sorts of wild escapades. I want to have stories like that too!
" The elderly couple exchanged amused glances, thoroughly enjoying the young werewolf's excitement. The elderly woman leaned forward, her voice laced with nostalgia. "Oh, dear, cherish your adventurous spirit. It's something special. Just remember to stay safe and make unforgettable memories along the way.
"

#17Sally 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:56 am

Sally
Rockie was having a blast and seems to have talked with the elderly strangers before she had arrived and even made friends with them. She was not as open Rockie was and had a hard time really relaxing. She just smiled and politely nodded to them all and ate her meal in piece and quiet, trying to occupy as little space on the table they all shared.
Truthfully at this point she wanted to finish her meal as quickly as possible and leave. Though she had a hard time enjoying the meal because she felt uncomftarble with strangers. She felt she was even losing apetite in food and just focused on the drinks. Though eventually she would just excuse herself from the table
"Excuse me" and leave it to get some space and get out of peoples sight.

She didnt mind strangers, but she never interacted with people she wouldnt ever meet in that kind of way. Sharing a table was uncomftarble for her. She was hoping to get to know Rockie and talk with em more one on one. Not really make their business public. She just couldnt relax with elderly people, as adults kind of failed her in her youth. And she just now always feels judged by strangers.
She does feel bad she left Rockie there with the people at the table and wondered what to do. If Rockie was intent on staying with the couple, she might as well say bye to them as she had no intent on staying.

#18Rockie 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:47 pm

Rockie
Rockie hastily scarfs down the last mouthful of their food, their wolfish hunger satisfied for now. With a grateful wag of their tail, they turn to the elderly couple, excitement gleaming in their eyes. "Thank you so much for letting me sit with you," Rockie barks gratefully, before bounding off to catch up with Sally. Without warning, Rockie leaps onto Sally, engulfing her with a tight, exuberant hug. "Saaaallyyyy!" they yip, nuzzling their snout against her cheek. "I've got some great news for you! The old couple mentioned a job their friend, Khalash Saton, needs help with. And guess what? We could totally do it together!" Rockie's face inches uncomfortably close to Sally's, their bright eyes gazing at her with unbridled excitement. "Just imagine how much fun it'll be, Sally! We'll have thrilling encounters, face dangerous monsters, and make unforgettable memories! The thrill of the unknown, the adrenaline rushing through our veins, the bond we'll forge as we conquer each challenge together!" Rockie continues their fervent monologue, before Sally can respond, Rockie barrels forward, listing off their visions of their grand adventure. "Think about it, Sally! We'll explore vast forests, traverse treacherous caves, and unveil secrets hidden in ancient ruins. We'll rescue villagers in distress, outwit cunning bandits, and show the world what we're truly capable of! Ah, the thrill of it all!" Rockie's tail wags furiously, their happiness radiating from their very core. "I couldn't think of anything more fun than having an adventure with my new packmate." Rockie yips joyously.

#19Sally 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:24 am

Sally
As she slowly walked away, she got suddenly jumpscared even though she heard the ever looming SAAAAALLLLLLYYYY yell. She got bearhugged by the happy werewolf which made her "Eep!" in such a squeaky and girly way as she was surprised by this. She blushed ever so more when she felt the wolfie was nuzzled with the nose to her cheek.

She looked at Rockie who had their face unnaturally close to hers. The wolfie mentioned they can quest together. After which Rockie had this huge and inspiring speech on their up and coming adventures. Sally couldnt believe it, but she actually found someone more hyper and excited then her. She smiled, it was sweet. But Rockie was braver then her when it came to strangers. Thats for sure
She nodded
"We could do it"
Though she was surprised "Pack mate? We're pack mates?" she's never been in a pack. Maybe she was once upon a time. But this one was expicitly stated

#20Rockie 

Lunch time (Rockie) Empty Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:05 pm

Rockie
Once Sally nods in agreement, a sense of relief floods over Rockie's canine features. Their tail wags furiously as they jump for joy, their energetic yips filling the air. "Sally, you won't regret this! We're gonna be the best pack ever!" Rockie exclaims, their voice displaying their overflowing enthusiasm. With that, they envelop Sally in a colossal hug, their strong werewolf arms squeezing her tightly.

Finally, when Rockie releases her, they compose themselves and reveal the address of Khalash Saton's magic shop. "Sally, meet me at this address," Rockie says, their voice filled with excitement and determination. "We're going to show Khalash that we're the best adventurers this world has ever seen!"

Before Sally can respond, Rockie takes off, sprinting through the streets of Magnolia with their bounding gait. They are a blur of furry excitement, leaving behind a trail of awe-struck onlookers. "Gotta get my gear!" Rockie shouts, their voice echoing through the bustling city.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum