Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:53 pm

Falon'Din
Daisuke’s mana powered car pulls up at an inn on the outskirts of Era as the sounds of water splashing could be heard as he comes to a halt. The storms that had plagued the city for the last two days had finally stopped mere hours ago. The roads were still caked with water and the weather was chilly despite it being the beginning of summer. This, unfortunately, has been typical of the last few days. With a grunt, Daisuke gets out of the car, gingerly holding a cup of warm liquid in his hands. His body still ached from his fight with the Nerach vampire a few days ago. Though the immediate threat of the vampire and its associates had been dealt with, there was an ominous feeling that the job was still not over. This was confirmed when a report of a woman who mentioned that her child had been kidnapped and subsequently murdered by a group whose description and M.O. very strongly resembled the same group they just dealt with.

WC: 174

#2Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:53 pm

Falon'Din
Despite his best efforts, Daisuke knew that he was in no shape to be on the front lines fighting. To that end, he volunteered to question the woman on what she knew. Seeing as it was only for questioning, he opted to leave Galantine in the car. When it was time to bring the fight to them once more, he would be ready. With a sigh, he finishes the last of the warm liquid and trashes it at the nearby trash can before walking towards the inn. It wasn’t a well known location as Daisuke spent a few hours just gathering information about the place. From those that did have information regarding the place, they all had the same warning: Stay away. The brown and crumbling inn itself had a very seedy feeling to it as it reeked of sweat and other smells Daisuke dared not know of their source.

WC: 150

#3Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:54 pm

Falon'Din
The walls were a dingy yellow coloring and the wooden floors creaked with each step. The deeper he moved inside the more overpowering the smell became. He could hardly hide his disgust. Taking careful steps to avoid the irritating creaking sounds, Daisuke makes his way towards the counter where a stocky man sat behind it. “Oh God…” Daisuke thinks as he gets closer, realizing one of the more disgusting smells emanated from the man himself. The man greedily feasts on a tray of donuts in front of him, rarely glancing up from the magazine he had in his hand. Daisuke could only shake his head as he saw the contents of what was inside. “Excuse me.” Daisuke says as the man continues to ignore him. Daisuke taps his hand on the counter forcefully as the man snorts and shoots him a sharp glare. “We’re sold out. Get the fuck outta here.” he says before looking back down towards his magazine.

WC: 160

#4Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:56 pm

Falon'Din
Daisuke, attempting to keep his composure, took a deep breath and decided to simply ask a question. “I’m actually not here for a room. I’m looking for someone. Do you happen to know where a woman by the name of Mitsume is or what room she’s in?" “No one is here by that name. I suggest you fuck off before things get rough for you, city boy.” “Strike two…” Daisuke says as he reaches into his pocket. That was the second time the man got away with saying something brazen to Daisuke. The third strike, despite his best judgment, would likely end up with the man on the ground. He hoped, for the man’s sake if nothing else, that the last thing he’d try would provide positive results. “Perhaps this will change your mind?” Daisuke says as he slides his Rune Knight badge across the counter, just in view for the man to see.

WC: 154

#5Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:57 pm

Falon'Din
The man stops for a moment and looks incredulously at the badge. He takes a good look at Daisuke before his eyes widen and things begin to process. A second to realize that he is talking to a Rune Knight. Another second to realize just which Rune Knight that he is talking to. Another to remember the exploits and fame that came with Daisuke’s name. And a final second to realize the proverbial shit he’d be stepping in if Daisuke decided to react violently. “Mr. Sato…I mean Captain Sato. Sorry about that.” The man squeaks out as he tosses his magazine and desperately attempts to clean his hands of the sticky sugar left behind by the donuts. As he cleans it, he moves to shake Daisuke’s hand but stops once he sees him glaring. “Now that you realize who I am, I’ll ask again. Do you know where Mitsume is?

WC: 150

#6Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:58 pm

Falon'Din
The man quickly moves towards his ledger and begins to thumb through the pages, desperately looking for the name. Sweat beads down his face as he panics before finding the name. “Ah, here it is. She’s just up the stairwell, the last door on the right.” “Appreciated,” Daisuke says as he heads up the stairwell. The man takes a sigh of relief as he slumps back down in his chair, relieved that he was not beaten or arrested. The steps leading up to the floor creaked even louder than on the first floor, the Rune Knight Captain easily telling that they are rotted out. The slightest misstep could result in him falling through. He wondered just how a place in such bad shape could still be in business. He made a mental note to have this inn fully investigated upon his return to headquarters. Before long, Daisuke makes his way to the door before knocking on it gently.

WC: 158

#7Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:59 pm

Falon'Din
A few seconds pass before the door creaks open and a woman in her late twenties peers out. “Mitsume?” Daisuke says. “Please…just go away.” she says as she attempts to close the door. Thinking quickly, Daisuke stops the door with his foot, wincing in pain as it is smashed up against the door frame. He removes his Rune Knight badge from his pocket and flashes it in front of the woman. “My name is Captain Daisuke Sato. I’m with the Rune Knights. I’m here to talk about the individuals who kidnapped your son. The information you provide could lead to us finding and bringing the people that did this to him to justice. Please…anything helps.” She stands silent for a moment, her body slowly beginning to temple. It was a sore subject for her, especially with it being so fresh. As she remained silent, Daisuke could peer into her room, seeing dozens of empty alcohol bottles scattered about.

WC: 158

#8Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:00 pm

Falon'Din
He realized that this was likely her way of coping. After a few moments of silence, she begins to speak in a quivering tone. “I’ve already told you guys everything I know and nothing has been done. Please…just leave me alone.” Daisuke could sympathize with her to some extent but he did not know how it felt to lose a child. He could only imagine the pain she went through, the feeling of helplessness that she felt, the blame she likely placed on her shoulders. He places a comforting hand on her shoulder and looks at her with a compassionate look on his face. “I can only imagine how difficult things must be for you. I don’t want to stir up anything but we need to find these people and fast. People are dying because of them. People of all ages. They’ve taken colleagues of mine. Men that I respected. Please, I beg you.

WC: 154

#9Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:01 pm

Falon'Din
Help me track them down and I swear to you I will avenge your son.” A blank expression comes across her face as she slowly moves away from the door, allowing Daisuke access inside. She moves towards the bed at the end of the room and sits down as Daisuke closes the door behind them. She blankly stares at the mirror in front of her, looking at the stoic expression she gave finally beginning to crack. With a deep sigh, she places her head in her hands and begins to cry. It was likely a long time coming, just held in out of pride and regret. Daisuke grabs some tissue from the bathroom and hands it to her which she quickly accepts. She wipes the tears from her eyes and stares at her bare feet on the carpeting. She slowly begins to draw a circle on the carpet with her toes before glancing up at Daisuke. “What would you like to know?

WC: 162

#10Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:02 pm

Falon'Din
He begins to ask a few basic questions, just to get a better feel on her and their home-life. Anything that could potentially gleam on why they were targeted. Shortly after her son’s confirmed passing, she began to drink heavily and lost most of her possessions. Bills started to mount and she eased her pain by drinking. As her life continued to spiral out of control, her dependency on alcohol shifted to that of drugs and other illegal substances. To that end, she found herself here, barely getting by. Daisuke’s sympathy for her grows with each passing second, as he desperately wanted to bring the people who did this to justice. Just as he felt like he was getting some information out of her, the alarm clock near her bedside rang out. Her demeanor switched to one of a cold woman, likely the result of having to rehash memories she had attempted to tuck away.

WC: 155

#11Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:03 pm

Falon'Din
She rises up and presses the button on the clock before turning towards Daisuke. “I hope you got what you needed, Captain Sato. Now if you’d please, just leave. I want to be alone.” She moves towards the dresser in the corner of the room, places her hands on it, and puts her head down; Daisuke sees that her face is beginning to turn flush once more. He knew that before long, the tears would start once more if they hadn’t already. Daisuke figured that he had bothered the woman enough for one day and turned to leave. He shuffles around in his back pocket and pulls out a business card and places it on the dresser beside her hand. “Here’s my card. If you have any more to say or if you just want to talk in general, call that number and ask for me.” She does not look up nor reply as he exits the door, closing it behind him.

WC: 162

#12Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:03 pm

Falon'Din
As he walks down the dingy hallway, his mind could not help but reflect on the events of the day. The pain he felt for the woman and the helplessness he felt for not being able to bring these individuals to justice. He stops and leans up against the wall down the hall and lets his mind wander. As he does, he sees a bald man appear in front of him. The man shoots him a disgusted glare as he walks down the hall and bangs on Mitsume’s door. A few seconds pass and the door creaks open, the man walking inside. The slam of the door echoes in the distance. “Something doesn’t feel right about that.” Daisuke says as he slowly moves back towards the door. His nerves were on edge the closer he got, the feeling of unease increasing with every second. Suddenly, he hears a scream of pure terror echo from her room.

WC: 156

#13Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:04 pm

Falon'Din
A sickening thud could be heard shortly afterward, prompting Daisuke to spring into action. He stands in front of the door and takes a step back before kicking it with all of his might. As his foot makes contact, a jolt of pain springs throughout his entire body. Daisuke quickly grimaces, noting that this would be child’s play if he were not still injured. The door buckles but remains closed, a second and more forceful kick soon following. The door swings open as Daisuke enters, his body screaming in pain. As he enters, he sees Mitsume on the ground, the man standing over her with fist balled up. The man is startled by the noise but that surprise quickly turns to anger as he sees who is there. “Who the fuck are y….?” he says as he moves towards Daisuke. The captain does not give him time to finish his sentence as he gives him a swift headbutt, staggering them both.

WC: 161

#14Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:05 pm

Falon'Din
The man recovers first and attempts to throw a punch but it is quickly blocked and countered by a haymaker from Daisuke. The man staggers back once more as Daisuke picks up a lamp near the door and smacks it across the man’s back. With his capabilities diminished by his injuries, Daisuke had to resort to unconventional methods to detain the man. The impact of the lamp to his back sends a sharp jolt of pain throughout the man’s body as he screams out and catches Daisuke off guard with a haymaker of his own. The surprising strength behind the blow staggers him as the man follows up by smashing a mirror over the Captain’s head. The side of Daisuke’s head drips with blood as he continues to trade blows with the man. Unfortunately, the relatively uninjured man gains the upper hand and knocks Daisuke to the ground, his hands wrapped tightly around his neck.

WC: 155

#15Falon'Din 

Daisuke Sato's Day Off II [Solo] Empty Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:06 pm

Falon'Din
As he begins to strangle him, he begins bashing his head on the ground. Daisuke attempts to claw the man off of him but finds his strength fading, consciousness beginning to slip. As his eyes close, a cold chill fills the room before the pressure is suddenly lifted. Daisuke’s eyes open, seeing the man laying on the ground next to him. He sees a figure standing near Mitsume before faintly hearing a familiar voice. “Are you alright? Sorry about my brother. He detained a member of that group a couple of days ago and his body hasn’t healed yet. Usually, men like that guy are a piece of cake. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure that idiot is fine.” “Misora?” Daisuke says as his vision comes back in full, seeing his sister standing before him. “I leave for a bit and you get your ass handed to you by common criminals? You know I’m not letting you live this one down."

WC: 160

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum