Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gang Warfare IV [S-Rank] [Daisuke]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Falon'Din 

Gang Warfare IV [S-Rank] [Daisuke] Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:07 am

Falon'Din
Daisuke’s legs burned as he ran up the staircase towards the top of the dungeon, his body screaming at him to stop. He couldn't stop, not until that figure he saw was dealt with. The dungeon gave him a brief sense of nostalgia as he remembered his confrontation with the wyvern and both the praise and the scolding he received for it. As he gets closer to the top of the dungeon, he begins to feel it. A magical pressure so strong that even those without magic such as himself could feel that something was off. “Get ready Merry.” he says as he exits and sees a figure in black standing at the center of the dungeon top. A silver haired individual stood staring directly at Daisuke. His shirt was opened, revealing a good portion of his upper body. His neck, shoulders and arms were covered in the remains of what looked to be bones.

WC: 155
TWC: 155 / 1,250
50% WC Reduction due to Merry, Great Warrior Shield, & Relic

#2Falon'Din 

Gang Warfare IV [S-Rank] [Daisuke] Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:09 am

Falon'Din
Mr. Sato, it is a pleasure to finally meet you.” The man says as he takes a bow. Daisuke remains silent, piquing the man’s curiosity. “You aren’t going to ask me for my name?” the man says with a toothy grin. “If I wanted to know it, I would have asked. I’ll leave it up to the interrogation unit to figure that out.” “Feisty, aren’t we?” He laughs uncontrollably before abruptly stopping; a serious expression appearing across his face. His magical energy began to fluctuate as his pupils dilated. The clash was about to begin. “Get down.” Daisuke says to Merry who immediately complies. With an impressive show of speed, the man appears mere inches away from Daisuke’s face with an arm cocked back for a punch. Daisuke quickly moves his head to the right, narrowly avoiding the punch. With the momentum on his side, Daisuke attempts to deliver a kick to the man’s face, only to find that the man has once again disappeared.

WC: 165
TWC: 320 / 1,250

#3Falon'Din 

Gang Warfare IV [S-Rank] [Daisuke] Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:10 am

Falon'Din
Daisuke remained calm as he anticipated the man’s game-plan. All that utilized speed such as he did had the same tactics. It was all the same. Balling his right hand into a fist, he swings it backwards, connecting square on the nose of the reappearing man with a closed backhand. The force behind the blow was powerful enough to send him staggering backwards, sliding against the ground to stop and stabilize himself. As the man moved to recover, he was surprised to see Daisuke standing in front of him before Daisuke’s fist struck the man’s abdomen. The power behind the punch was strong enough to slightly lift the man up from the ground but he is quickly and violently put down by a well-placed kick to the kidneys. As the man slowly rose from the ground, Daisuke was irritated as he could tell that the man was toying with him. He was far stronger than he was letting on if he were able to tank the blows that had been delivered to him.

WC: 173
TWC: 493 / 1,250

#4Falon'Din 

Gang Warfare IV [S-Rank] [Daisuke] Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:11 am

Falon'Din
I do hope that’s not all you’re bringing to the table, Mr. Sato. If so, the reports about you were greatly exaggerated. Let me show you how to throw a punch.” The man cackles as he disappears once more, his speed increasing even further, momentarily catching the Rune Knight off guard. When the man appears, he delivers a fierce uppercut that hits him square on the jaw. The man immediately follows up with a roundhouse kick, knocking Daisuke on the cold ground. Daisuke glances at his opponent as she still sports a toothy grin. The man snaps his fingers as he slowly draws a pure black blade from a pocket dimension. “He must have stolen their pocket dimension ring…” Daisuke says as he picks himself up, becoming even more agitated at the man for using the stolen items. A quick whistle escapes Daisuke’s lips as Merry runs up to him, quickly turning into his dual gun form. “Aw…I was hoping you’d bring out that legendary sword of yours. No matter, the battle is still young.” the man says disappointingly as he wished to have a sword fight with him.

WC: 189
TWC: 682 / 1,250

#5Falon'Din 

Gang Warfare IV [S-Rank] [Daisuke] Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:12 am

Falon'Din
The man takes off once more, appearing in front of Daisuke as he swings his blade down with all of his strength. Thinking quickly, Daisuke deflects the blow by spinning his guns sideways to create a makeshift shield. The two remain at a stalemate for a moment, their eyes locked. It’s at that moment that Daisuke sees it, a swirling pool of mana within the man’s eyes. “He’s not human…” Daisuke thinks as the two break their stalemate. The man charges for another strike but it is easily dodged by Daisuke who points the gun in his right hand directly on the man’s temple. A smirk appears as he fires the gun, a large explosion amassing around the two. Daisuke slides back a small distance away, his clothing slightly burned by the blast. He knew that the attack was not nearly enough to befall the man but it would serve as a point. The time for games was over.

WC: 159
TWC: 841 / 1,250

#6Falon'Din 

Gang Warfare IV [S-Rank] [Daisuke] Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:13 am

Falon'Din
Within the now settling cloud of smoke, the man stood with the left side of his face horribly burned. Seething, his body trembled in pure rage. He stabs his blade in the ground as he launches himself towards the Captain. In a rage filled flurry, he attacks. One punch after another, each of them faster and faster than the previous. Daisuke bobbed and weaved his head to the left and to the right, either dodging each blow or blocking it with the butt of his gun. However, the man began to adapt to his movements and eventually landed yet another uppercut to Daisuke’s jaw. The force rattled the Captain for a brief moment, just enough to give the man time to react. A powerful punch landed squarely on his jaw, sending Daisuke flying backwards. He skidded across the ground, stopping himself with an inquisitive look on his face. He noticed that the smile had finally faded from the man, his expression finally matching Daisuke’s own.

WC: 165
TWC: 1,006 / 1,250

#7Falon'Din 

Gang Warfare IV [S-Rank] [Daisuke] Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:14 am

Falon'Din
Placing both of Merry’s guns in his left hand, he quickly pops his jaw back into place with his right. Despite the situation, despite the anger he felt towards this man, he could not help but feel some sort of excitement. The man’s body began to tremble violently, a physical representation of his mana beginning to coat his body. The black magical energy begins to funnel around the man, enveloping him entirely. Suddenly, the energy fades and reveals the man in a radically new form. He took on the appearance of a large humanoid bat with red hair reaching down to the middle of his back. Daisuke had heard of a transformation like this before but had never seen it. Upon its appearance, everything began to make sense. “You’re a vampire.” Daisuke says. “Do not lump me in with those lesser life forms. I come from the pure and untainted bloodline. I am a Nerach Vampire.

WC: 156
TWC: 1,162 / 1,250

#8Falon'Din 

Gang Warfare IV [S-Rank] [Daisuke] Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:16 am

Falon'Din
Doesn’t matter. You’ll burn all the same.” Daisuke says. He signals for Merry to revert back into his humanoid form as the small creature hastily moves out of the way. Never taking his eyes off of his opponent, Daisuke removes Galantine from its sheath. Making sure that Merry is out of harm’s way, Daisuke allows the flames of Galantine to reach its peak as flames begin to bristle off of the blade. In response, the vampire snaps his fingers once more as a pure white blade appears in his hand. The two stared at each other before both of them simultaneously disappeared. The clang of steel clashing could be heard as the two reappeared, each exchanging heavy blows. Before long, both are covered in their own blood, heavily injured. “Your reputation precedes you. You are the first to last this long against my true form. I do wonder if your lovely sister is equally as strong. I’ll be sure to find that after I’m finished with you."

WC: 167
TWC: 1,329 / 1,250

#9Falon'Din 

Gang Warfare IV [S-Rank] [Daisuke] Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:17 am

Falon'Din
The vampire’s words send Daisuke into a quiet fury as he moves forward. He moves faster than before, becoming a reddish blur as he nears his opponent. The Nearch vampire was stunned as he had completely lost track of his opponent. He felt Daisuke’s presence appear behind him. He turned around and attempted to bring the ivory blade down to cleave Daisuke in two. To his surprise, the Captain was nowhere to be found. He glanced around for a bit before feeling an extremely powerful blow nail him in his lower back. The vampire grimaced as he turned around to be met by a kick to the forehead that sent him barreling to the ground. As he tumbled on the ground, he could feel Daisuke’s presence appear slightly above him. He could not react as he watches as Daisuke’s hand trail along the blade before a wave of flames rocket towards him. His body was engulfed in the flame as blood trickled from the Vampire’s mouth as he emerged from the explosion.

WC: 172
TWC: 1,501 / 1,250

#10Falon'Din 

Gang Warfare IV [S-Rank] [Daisuke] Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:18 am

Falon'Din
The vampire stumbled forward, his eyes still locked onto Daisuke. His hand clutched the remains of the charred and shattered remains of the formerly ivory sword. All of his previous bravado was gone, replaced with an individual who was broken and defeated. "It's time to end this." Daisuke says as he drops Galantine and appears in front of the creature once more. A swift uppercut shatters a few of the vampire’s teeth as he roars in anguish. He swings the remains of his weapon in a futile attempt to strike Daisuke but the Captain avoids it, nimbly moving around him in such a fashion that it seemed as if he were dancing. A quick flurry of punches, kicks, and backhands begin to rain down on the vampire, his face looking more and more unrecognizable by the second. One final kick, with the remains of his strength, was all that was needed. The fight was over. Wordlessly, Daisuke moves to retrieve Galantine, slowly lurking back towards the vampire.

WC: 167
TWC: 1,668 / 1,250

#11Falon'Din 

Gang Warfare IV [S-Rank] [Daisuke] Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:20 am

Falon'Din
The flames on the weapon recede, the full force of the fire being focused at the tip of the blade. Daisuke stands over the vampire in a victorious fashion before raising the blade up, pointing the tip towards the vampire’s chest. “Going for…the kill. I thought you wanted to have me..interrogated. How very animalistic. There’s hope…for you yet.” The vampire manages to get out. “Daisuke!” a voice calls out as the Captain turns around and sees an approaching Darius. He shoots him a glare before returning his gaze towards the smiling vampire who seemed to be egging him on. “Daisuke, he’s beaten. Let it go. Don’t let your rage consume you. You know as well as I that those who died would not want this. Don’t be like him.” Daisuke’s hands tremble in anger as he glances back towards Darius, tears welling up in his eyes out of pure frustration. He sees Merry standing next to Darius and finally relents, releasing all of the fire from Galantine’s blade in the air above them as he yells. “Not worth it.” he says as he sheaths his weapon and begins to walk away. Rune Knights quickly flood the area, all moving to detain the defeated vampire. As he walks past Darius, the man stops him and places a hand on his shoulder. “You did the right thing.” Daisuke says nothing as he shrugs, Merry hopping on his shoulder as the two walk away.

WC: 242
TWC: 1,910 / 1,250

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum