Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Outreach [D-rank]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Setesh 

Community Outreach [D-rank] Empty Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:02 am

Setesh
Setesh was well aware of the msyterious and dangerous illness that recently befell Magnolia and, having had ample occassions to travel, has seen its devastating effects on the local population. Therefore, when a job offer appeared on the guild sign post asking for helping with caring for the locals and distributing medicine, Setesh immediately took the job out of a sense of duty.
Recently, he had promised himself to commit to brutal, nearly nonstop training until he would grow strong enough to be free and figure out the mystery of his past. He took this personal oath very seriously and sought to embody his father's will and become a powerful mage in his memory. He kept quiet about his and chose not to tell anyone; not even his mother. Perhaps, especially his mother. It wounded him to think of this, but they have grown distant ever since Setesh grew more suspicious about the circumstances of his birth. It's something they've both noticed, and seem to at least somewhat acknowledge that a rift has appeared in their relationship. It wasn't large, not for now. But the fairy mage had a feeling that it would only grow if he ever started seeking answers. That's also why needed to be strong. He knew that his mother would lie to him only for a very good reason, to protect him. And whatever it was that seemed to have threathened them, it must have been very powerful to have his normally cheerful mother act like this.
He had realized that a game was taking place. He knew not the rules, nor his position on the board. Not even the opponent. This fact scared him. He knew that if he was actually in real danger, it could come at any time. He had to protect himself. Protect his mother. Protect the guild. This resolve, he thought to himself, would carry him through the gates of hell.

#2Setesh 

Community Outreach [D-rank] Empty Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:03 am

Setesh
That day, however, it had carried him to the beating heart of Magnolia, the Kardia Cathedral. Setesh remembered it differently. The summer market, the sight of butterflies fluttering about in the skies, the glistening stone of the cathedral, silently scorching like a slumbering blaze. Now, there were field hospitals, brimming with those needing assistance. Despair and hope clung heavy in the air, it bore down on people, bending their bodies and minds alike. Many were young and yet weather-worn, reaching out into the sky. Setesh saw one such boy as his eyes melted with the flame of the summer fair, and the butterflies danced around it.

Father Jerad approached him. A man touched by experience, to be sure. His eyes shone with jovial compassion and yet it was obvious that they had seen better times.
"Hello, you must be the mage from Fairy Tail. Setesh, is that right?"
"Yes, that's right. Then yo must be Father Jerad."
"That I am. I apologize for the circumstances of this meeting, but as you see, we are in dire need of help. We simply don't have the manpower to distribute all the medicine to those who need it. This is why I posted the request. Would you please help us?"
"I would be delighted to, sir."
Father Jerad's face was overcome with happiness.
"That's delightful! Come with me, I will give you the medicine and tell you everything you need to know."

Setesh followed the priest to a place that was made into a makeshit warehouse, and was given medicine a food to give out to those in need. He was instructed on the specifics of his task and then sent on his way. After several hours of distributing the medicine, the line of patients had reduced significantly and Father Jerad decided that he could manage from now on. He thanked Setesh for his help and gave him some of the medicine, since the boy had spent a long time around the infected. Setesh took it immediately, sincerely hoping he wouldn't catch the disease. In the end, the fire mage took his reward for the completed quest and returned home. He had one more training session to go through before finally being able to go to sleep.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum