Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silver City

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Silver City Empty Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:02 pm

Kishin stood in the opulent foyer of the aristocrat's mansion, his eyes scanning the luxurious surroundings with detached interest. With eyes enhanced to see through darkness, he had less thoughts lingering. A wealthy man approached him, a nervous expression etched on his face.

"Thank you for coming, Kishin," the aristocrat said, his voice shaking slightly. "I'm afraid I need your help with something."

Kishin arched a bony eyebrow, his interest piqued. As an undead lich, he had few allies in the living world now, and he was always eager for opportunities to prove his worth. "What do you need?" he asked, his voice devoid of emotion. After accepting another quest, he knew some people will pay for any laborers.

The aristocrat shifted nervously, glancing over his shoulder as if afraid of being overheard. "I need someone to accompany me to the lower district," he said in a low voice. "I want to see how the common people live, and perhaps purchase some artisan goods. But I fear for my safety. The people in the lower district are known to be hostile to the wealthy."

184 wc

#2Guest 

Kishin nodded his understanding, his mind already working out the logistics of the task. In the end, being a lich is only something disgraceful for others. "I will accompany you," he said simply. "I can provide protection if necessary."

The aristocrat breathed a sigh of relief, his shoulders visibly relaxing. "Thank you, Kishin. I'll pay you generously for your services."

Kishin shrugged nonchalantly, his masochistic tendencies making him indifferent to wealth and material possessions. He simply wanted to feel a little more alive. "It's not necessary to add extra," he said. "But I will protect you."

With that, the two men set out to prepare for their journey into the lower district, Kishin's mind already racing with the possibilities of danger and excitement that lay ahead.

Kishin's sharp mind was already considering the best course of action for this mission. As an undead lich he'll live a long while, but he had already gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in the art of combat and protection. He knew that the lower district was a dangerous place for the wealthy, and he would need to be prepared for anything that might happen.

192 wc

#3Guest 

"Before we leave," Kishin said, addressing the aristocrat, "we should discuss the details of the outing. What specifically do you want to see or buy in the lower district?"

The aristocrat hesitated for a moment before answering, as if he hadn't thought the specifics through. "I...well, I've heard that there are some skilled artisans in the lower district who make custom-made jewelry and other items. I thought it might be interesting to see their work."

Kishin nodded thoughtfully and uncaring to indecisiveness. "Very well. We will need to be careful, as these artisans may try to take advantage of you and charge exorbitant prices. I will be sure to negotiate on your behalf."

The aristocrat smiled gratefully, clearly relieved to have someone with Kishin's expertise on his side. "Thank you, Kishin. I trust your judgment."

Kishin's expression remained impassive, but inside he felt a flicker of pride at the aristocrat's confidence in him. He was always eager to prove his worth and show that even though he was mostly unmagical, he was still a formidable opponent in combat and an excellent protector.

182 wc

#4Guest 

"We should also discuss the potential dangers we may face in the lower district," Kishin continued. "The locals are known to be hostile towards the wealthy, and there is a high crime rate in that area."

The aristocrat's expression grew more nervous, and Kishin could sense his fear. "I understand," the man said. "That's why I need your protection. I trust you to keep me safe."

Kishin nodded once, his eyes gleaming with determination. "You can count on me. I will do everything in my power to ensure your safety."

With that, the two men set about preparing for the outing, Kishin shook his bones a bit and reflected on how he'd use his new body. He felt a thrill of excitement at the prospect of danger, and he couldn't wait to put his skills to the test. As they set out for the lower district, Kishin walked with a confident stride, his senses alert for any signs of danger. He was ready for whatever might come his way, and he would protect the aristocrat at all costs.

178 wc

#5Guest 

Silver City Empty Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:03 pm

Kishin and the aristocrat made their way through the winding streets of Myras, the sounds of the upper district gradually giving way to the chaotic noise of the lower district. The roads were narrow and crowded, with vendors calling out their wares and peasants haggling over prices. Kishin kept a sharp eye on their surroundings, noting the various dangers that could present themselves at any moment.

The lower district was a stark contrast to the opulent luxury of before. The buildings were dilapidated and rundown, with overflowing garbage cans and piles of debris lining the streets. The smell of rotting food and sewage hung heavily in the air, and Kishin's undead nose wrinkled in disgust. Despite the squalid conditions, the people of the lower district seemed to be going about their business with a determined spirit, working hard to make ends meet in a city that was not kind to the poor.

Kishin's attention was drawn to the artisans selling their wares in a small market. They were a diverse group of people, each with their own unique style and specialty. Kishin watched with detached interest as the aristocrat approached each one, examining the jewelry and other trinkets on display. Kishin kept a close eye on the negotiations, making sure that the aristocrat wasn't being taken advantage of by unscrupulous merchants. A spooky lich was all that was needed it seemed.

231 wc

#6Guest 

As they walked through the market, Kishin couldn't help but feel a sense of discomfort at the way the people of the lower district were staring at them. They were clearly outsiders, and the peasants didn't seem to take kindly to their presence. Kishin kept his hands clenched, ready to defend the aristocrat should any violence erupt.

Despite the potential dangers, Kishin found himself strangely drawn to the chaos and excitement of the lower district. He had spent many years in solitude until Fairy Tail. Now, he found himself in the midst of it, observing the intricate web of social hierarchies and power dynamics that governed life in the city.

As they continued to wander through the market, Kishin's attention was drawn to a group of children playing in the streets. They were dirty and unkempt, but their laughter and joy was infectious. Kishin watched them for a moment, his expression unreadable. He couldn't help but feel a sense of melancholy at the thought of his own lost childhood, and the years he had spent alone training.

177 wc

#7Guest 

But he pushed those thoughts aside, focusing once again on the task at hand. The aristocrat had finished his negotiations with the artisans, and they were preparing to leave the lower district. Kishin kept a watchful eye on their surroundings, making sure that they weren't being followed or targeted by any potential enemies.

As they made their way back to the safety of the silver district, Kishin felt a sense of boredness. He had proven his worth as a bodyguard, and he knew that the aristocrat was grateful for his protection. But he also knew that danger could strike at any moment, and he remained vigilant as they made their way back to the safety of the wealthy district.

As they walked back towards the silver district, Kishin noticed a group of rough-looking men following them at a distance. He quickly alerted the aristocrat to the danger, and they began to pick up the pace, making their way towards a more crowded part of the lower district.

167 wc

#8Guest 

The men were clearly up to no good, and Kishin knew that they would not hesitate to attack if given the opportunity. He kept a watchful eye on their movements, noting the weapons they carried and the malicious glint in their eyes. Kishin revealed his skelly bones, ready to defend the aristocrat at a moment's notice.

They ducked into a crowded marketplace, hoping to lose the men in the chaos. Kishin scanned the crowd, trying to spot their pursuers among the throngs of people. He saw them edging closer, trying to blend in with the other peasants. Kishin motioned for the aristocrat to keep moving, keeping a wary eye on their surroundings.

Suddenly, the men burst out of the crowd, brandishing their weapons and shouting curses at the aristocrat and Kishin. The aristocrat looked panicked, clearly not used to the violence and chaos of the lower district. Kishin stepped forward, blocking the attacker and smacking them into the ground.

159 wc

#9Guest 

The fight was brutal and fast-paced. Kishin's undead body gave him an advantage over the mortal attackers, but he was still outnumbered and outmatched. He fought with a fierce determination, determined to protect the aristocrat at all costs. The sound of metal on bone rang through the air, as Kishin parried blows and struck back with deadly precision to cripple a limb in return.

The aristocrat cowered behind Kishin, clearly terrified by the violence unfolding before him. Kishin felt a twinge of annoyance at the man's cowardice, but he pushed the feeling aside, focusing on the task at hand.

The fight was over almost as quickly as it began. Kishin had dispatched the attackers with ruthless efficiency, leaving them lying on the ground in a bloody heap. He surveyed the scene with a cold detachment, his undead eyes taking in the damage wrought by the violence.

The aristocrat looked shaken, but unharmed. Kishin motioned for him to keep moving, not wanting to linger in the dangerous lower district any longer than necessary. They made their way back to the silver district, with Kishin keeping a watchful eye on their surroundings the entire time.

193 wc

#10Guest 

Silver City Empty Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:04 pm

As Kishin and the aristocrat made their way towards the safety of the silver district, they suddenly heard footsteps behind them. Kishin turned around, ready as ever, and saw another thief approaching them from behind.

The new thief was dressed in ragged clothes and looked like he had not eaten in days. He had a wild look in his eyes as he brandished a rusty knife at the aristocrat and Kishin. The aristocrat looked even more panicked now, clearly not expecting another attack so soon after the first one.

Kishin stepped forward, blocking the thief's path with his sword. The thief looked surprised by Kishin's presence, clearly not expecting to face such a formidable opponent. Kishin recognized the desperation in the thief's eyes, and knew that he would need to proceed with caution.

"Stand down," Kishin said, his voice low and menacing. "I will not hesitate to defend myself or my charge."

The thief hesitated, clearly unsure of what to do. Kishin took advantage of the moment of hesitation to strike, his fist breaking another limb. The thief's knife clattered to the ground as Kishin disarmed him with ease.

189 wc

#11Guest 

Silver City Empty Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:04 pm

The thief backed away, clearly realizing that he was outmatched. Kishin and the aristocrat continued on their way, leaving the thief behind. Kishin kept a watchful eye on their surroundings, knowing that the danger was far from over.

As they neared the entrance to the silver district, Kishin relaxed slightly, knowing that they were almost safe. But just as they were about to cross the threshold, another thief appeared out of nowhere, brandishing a cudgel.

Kishin sprang into action, his leg creaking as he parried the thief's blows. The aristocrat looked on in horror as the fight unfolded before him, clearly out of his depth in the face of such violence.

Kishin fought with all the skill and ferocity of someone fearless, his body moving with a fluid grace that belied his lack of magical ability. He had always prided himself on his ability to protect his charges after talking to Judith, and he was determined to prove himself once again.

The fight was over quickly, with Kishin dispatching the thief with a swift blow to the head. He wiped the blood from his bones and motioned for the aristocrat to continue on his way.

As they entered the mansion, Kishin could feel the tension leaving his body. He had completed his mission, protecting the aristocrat from harm and proving his worth as a bodyguard. But he knew that the danger was never truly over in quests and life.

239 wc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum