Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stage Hand [D-Rank]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hellebore 

Stage Hand [D-Rank] Empty Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:57 am

Hellebore
As Hellebore moved on from Hargeon she found herself in the city of Marigold. A quaint peaceful little place, not the kind of scene she would normally go to if she wasn't following a lead.

Upon entering the theater she was almost immediately accosted by a very pretty and overbearing woman.

"You! You look . . idle. Quick, I need you to replace my useless stagehand. Honestly calling in sick at the last minute. The nerve."

Hellebore was caught off-guard and could only blink for a moment as her brain tried to process everything. A stage hand hm? Certainly saved her looking for a job.  She could do that. Probably.

"A job is it? Sure I'm . . what was it you said? Ah yes, idle. Assuming you have the cash for it?"

Hellebore casually leaned against the wall and folded her arms. This lady seemed a little desperate to find someone before her performance started. Could probably charge her a pretty jewel for this level of mundane work.

"Oh darling, money is no object I assure you. Now come follow me, the show starts soon so pay attention. You'll be responsible for the curtain as well the lights. Make sure you keep them focused on me at all times!
I am the star of the show after all and the audience needs to be able to see me properly."

Hellebore followed the woman, who had yet to introduce herself. She seemed the kind of person who just assumed she was important enough that everyone knew her. She listened attentively as the women explained what was required of her and how the lacrima for the lights worked.

As she took her place backstage and waited for the show to start Hellebore decided to have a smoke and observe the other crew members. None of them seemed interested in approaching her for conversation and soon enough her smoke break was cut short as the show begun.

The work was simple enough, raise the curtain when needed, lower the curtain during scene changes or intermissions. Keep the lights focused on the diva who hired her. Alice as her name turned out to be. Information provided to Hellebore via screaming fans.

After the performance Hellebore was waiting backstage. Alice was busy basking in the adoration of her fans. Hellebore didn't mind the wait, as long as she still got paid in the end. Eventually Alice grew bored of the adoring crowd and came back stage. Once she spotted Hellebore she wasted no time in rushing over and pulling the feline into a hug.

"Who's my new favorite kitten? That was wonderful. Truly exemplary work. I'll certainly have to remember you~ Good help is just so hard to find after all."

Tolerating the sudden physical contact Hellebore just rolled her eyes.
She checked her pay after Alice had her assistant hand it to her. Not bad.

"Well in that case, names Hellebore, feel free to just call me Elle. I'll only be in town for a few days but if you need something I'm happy to help. For the right price."

536/500

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum