Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Golden Throne [Intro]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Saturn the Sadistic 

The Golden Throne [Intro] Empty Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:46 am

Saturn the Sadistic

Saturn The Sadistic:

Are you watching me now Guest?

Mmm…

It was a gorgeous day out, the birds were chirping, the sun was high in the sky, the clouds were rolling along as they do. It had just rained naught but an hour ago and that smell that was ever so pleasing was still in the air. It was quite possibly the best day for business that this little town had in a long time. There were smiles on every face; cheer was in the air and the buzz of the town was delightful to every soul that stepped through their soft gates.

Never quite before have I seen… something so in need of treatment.

Humming to himself the golden demi-god ran his finger along the side of the gate; no one had noticed him yet but that was fine. He didn’t need the ants to notice him. What he needed was to know where this universe's version of him was. Tutting softly as he could feel the movements of magical energy far far away he was irritated to note that they were in a different frame of development compared to their own.

This Saturn hadn’t come to be yet; no it was obvious that he had arrived a little earlier due to the nature of his own universe. Grumbling, he had to consider what events might need to be spurned onwards. His finger finished brushing the wall.

The crisp morning air trembled as it vanished into nothingness. Startled yelps as the buildings started to fade away one after another from a mere touch of his fingers. Small pads on his hands responsible for the larger ones fading away just as quickly. Screams were cut short of the people that got caught by his energies.

The grass vanished, the trees, the people, children, women, men, armed or not. One after another their lives were snuffed out in an instant. The buildings faded away into obscurity and golden dust that drifted on the wind. What little was left was quickly taken too. The god let out a small snort. A few powerful individuals remained; mages but they too withered away under his gaze.

Hardly even worth my time. Where is the mighty bulwark of this realm?

Motioning to the ground the dust that had yet to blow away instead opted to start building a rolling massive castle out of the magical residue that he had opted to replace it with. A few trivial moments later and the golden abode that he so sought was available. Like a new king looking over their land he’d smile warmly as he climbed towards his own golden gates…

Mmm… I suppose they’ll be here soon. If they exist at all.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum