Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Family Matters [SQ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1† Aleja 

Family Matters [SQ] Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:19 am

† Aleja
In moments like these; alone, without a companion or anyone to assure the Lady of House Celdrua that she was doing the right thing, she missed happy. It had been days since the exceed announced that he would be departing to search for his own family. It seemed that the two of them were on similar journeys. Aleja had only been proud of her former companion. Happy had been loyal to her for so long that he forgot to pursue his own dreams. Perhaps this was all apart of Sayha's grand plan, the elf thought. Ms. Celdrua sat in the carriage wearing a black dress, heels, and a long trench coat that bore the Celdrua family sigil on the back. It had been a while since she sported her family crest. Oddly enough, it felt...strange. Aleja had worked so hard to step outside of her fathers shadow...she feared that she would be stepping back into it.

#2† Aleja 

† Aleja
The former Knight gazed out of the window of the carriage, watching the people of Magnolia live out their daily routines. No longer was she bound by oath to put strangers before her own blood. The Rune Knights had a part to play in her departure from the organization, alas, her decision to leave was not one made out of anger or hatred. She was privileged in the country of Fiore. Everything she could ever ask for had been handed to her on a silver platter. Her departure would surely cripple the Rune Knights, but sooner or later they would find someone to fill the position she held. There was just nothing for her there- her heart wasn't in it. Should she ever return though, she expected to be met with a position worthy of her expertise. For now, Paradise Dawn would have her. Aleja Celdrua had committed herself to the North and Yuurei Starlight.

#3† Aleja 

† Aleja
She knew enough about the half-elf to be confident enough in her decisions, but of course she was nervous for what was to come. Finally the carriage began to approach the home where they were supposed to meet. It was a building owned by none other than her father, one he planned on renting out and eventually selling. It had three floors and multiple apartments. Aleja had passed by the building multiple times but never once realized it was Celdrua property. The carriage driver stopped in front of the plain-looking building before hopping off and helping her out the mobile. Rohan was responsible for the carriage. It took the Lady some time just to convince him to help her pull this meeting together, but finally here they all were. Her black heels clicked upon the pavement before she gently pushed open the door. The Celdrua's were often very stubborn, so she was expecting some backlash for what she was about to suggest.

#4† Aleja 

Family Matters [SQ] Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:21 am

† Aleja
Eventually she found her way to the living room and there they all were; about seven members of the Celdrua family. Two she recognized from the Main-household, the rest were from the Branch Household. With a smile of warmth, she walked into the dining quarters and waved. The family had already found their seats at the table and Aleja found hers beside her fathers. She wasn't the head of the house, so naturally her seat wasn't at the head of the table, nor was it at the backend. The table had been filled with all sorts of food. Fresh salad, Acorn cakes, pancakes, flatbreads, Rabbit stew, Hazlenut glazed salmon, and the list went on and on. Once Aleja had been seated, her father would begin speaking. "Now that my tidsoptimist daughter is here, it seems like we can begin." As serious as ever, Rohan croaked. Aleja rolled her eyes. The elder elf cleared his throat before continuing. "It's been so long since we've all been together. It warms my heart to be surrounded by family."

#5† Aleja 

Family Matters [SQ] Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:23 am

† Aleja
"Indeed it is, Uncle!" Mikael said with a smile. He was Aleja's uncle and perhaps the only one besides her mother who was bold enough to humble Rohan. Rohan nodded towards his cousin. "Though I cannot take the credit for this idea, it was my daughter who proposed the occasion." The elven woman blushed before giving a nod of confirmation. Then, she began.. "Thank you father." she said gently. "I'm happy to see you all, it's been...a long and difficult year. Before we begin feasting, I must admit why I've called you all here. As you're all aware, my mother has gone missing. While I've held a very notable position as a Rune Knight, we were unable to locate her. I plan to continue the search myself, but I fear that the Central region is no longer safe for any of us..." Quickly, she glanced around to see the reactions of her cousins. They were following but it was clear that some of them could tell where she was going with this.

#6† Aleja 

Family Matters [SQ] Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:29 am

† Aleja
"Our country is in shambles right now, family. So...I'm proposing that we all join together in the north...as one house- no longer should we be split houses, but a combined one." The members at the table began to chatter amongst themselves for a few moments. Only Rohan and Calen remained quiet.

Rohan had been taken by surprise. He had no idea his daughter would propose something so blasphemous in his eyes. He may have even been a bit offended. "Nonsense, daughter. We value tradition in this family. This is how the Celdrua Household has worked for centuries-" Rohan said matter-of-factly.

"We are in a new age Father. Can't you see that? Things are changing everyday. Just because you fear change, does not mean change isn't necessary. We are split based on prejudices that no longer matter. Mages to the front and non mages to the back? Is that the tradition you hold so sacred? We are stronger as one house-"

"But Aleja, what  will happen to the assets owned by our family in the capital? Are you proposing we uproot our businesses there? Sever our connections? And what happens to Calen? He is the head of the Branch House."

Aleja shook her head after Mikael asked his question. "We have enough money to last us generations and then some, cousin. When these Raiders, or Gods forbid, an entirely different enemy attacks what good will being split between two regions do us? This is about our future. I have no intentions of becoming Heir so should my father pass or step down, it can go to Calen." Aleja said finally. There was a silent between them, almost awkward for her father in particular.

"Well then...Let us settle this with a vote. No need to prolong the discussion. We all know the stakes."Rohan said. "All in favor of moving the Main house North...?" The pink haired woman glanced around the table. Just when she thought nobody would vote in favor of her suggestion, there came her savior.

"Aye." Calen said. The entire table turned to him as he sported a warm smile upon his lips. Even Rohan was surprised. Suddenly, about six more of them raised their hands, outvoting the remaining two.

"Then it's settled." Aleja said. "Now, let's eat."

- End -

WC:
1,000/1,000 (ring 10%, Necklace 20%, Hermit 20%)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum