Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random [w/ Aleja]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kurou Zankoku 

Random [w/ Aleja] Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:40 am

Kurou Zankoku
There was no telling what time it was, for the sky was clouded and gray. The traveler had begun to lose track of the days at some point throughout this journey - the days blending. He had only hoped that he hadn't strayed far from the path to Dahlia. Barren fields stretched as far as the eye could see; torches and lit rooms en route. The farmers moped as they tended to their livestock. "Scary." he said.

One thing that stood out about the land was the lake that ran through it. A dead fish floated above the water as Kurou peeked over the wooden fence separating the lake from the ground. "Eurgh!" A hunch told him he would be going another day without a proper meal. "Watch your head!" someone yelled.

As he turned around, Kurou came face to face with a set of logs. In a split second, he ducked to avoid danger. The men carrying the logs looked at Kurou in awe. "Hey man, we're sorry about that." the youngest looking of the two said. Just like that - they vanished.

"Ah, a bridge." Kurou said. Maybe he would be able to get a better view of the area.
WORD COUNT: 203
TAG: @Aleja

Last edited by Kurou Zankoku on Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

#a12fa9
#2† Aleja 

Random [w/ Aleja] Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:20 am

† Aleja

Honestly? Dahlia wasn't all that bad. Maybe that was just the vampire in her speaking, but she genuinely found comfort in the city of Darkness. For years, this city had been rejected by the Fiorian government and chaos was allowed to brew. Vampires, Lycans, Demons, Human criminals with a taste for the hellish side of life, It was the perfect place to set up an underground operation. As the last child of the esteemed Celdrua family stood at the center of the bridge and gazed into the night's sky, she picked up her hand to bring the spliff to her lips. The herbal aroma overpowered the stench of death and pollution.

With one big inhale, tsssssss, she turned her head to the sky and blew out a thick cloud of smoke. Dahlia was just one of her stops before she carried out the task given to her by one of the Dark Universe Raiders. Aleja's time was borrowed, yes, but she had a lead on something she'd been following before her mother was kidnapped. Alas, now she had to put some pep in her step. As Aleja stood and watched the moon in deep thought, the autumn breezes caressed her lavender tresses which hang over her orange cropped sweater. A new season was finally upon the people in Fiore, the season of the fallen.

#3Kurou Zankoku 

Random [w/ Aleja] Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:39 am

Kurou Zankoku
The view from the top of the bridge was far better and more beautiful than Kurou had imagined. The moonlight glistened over the still lake while the chimes danced with the wind. He was capable of seeing the outlines of massive mountains that lurked in the setting. ”What a beaut.” he said as he directed his attention to the woman on the bridge. Without a doubt, a woman of mountainous proportion.

She wore her dark purple hair in a ponytail held together by a gray band. And her orange crop top sweater displayed a black flower on the front of it. Had it not been for her gazing at the moon, their eyes would meet back on Earth. ” I bet they compliment her luscious brown skin.” Kurou thought to himself. The woman carried a spliff in her dominant hand.

”Can I hit that?” he would ask. The traveler would have done anything to take the edge off at this point. ”Zan,” he began to slouch on the bridge’s edge, ”… what brings you here?” He stared at his reflection in the lake while he awaited the woman’s answer.
WORD COUNT: 189

#a12fa9
#4† Aleja 

Random [w/ Aleja] Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:29 am

† Aleja

It was rare for Aleja to award strangers with the opportunity to be in her presence for more than a few seconds. Most people these just didn't interest her. If it wasn't some average-looking, skimp dick man approaching her with some cringey ass pick-up line, then it was a low-budget criminal attempting to make a name for themselves. As the Elven vampress turned her head to see who owned the voice, she wondered, for a moment, which category this stranger would fit in. First impression? Oh, he's fine.. she thought. And he get's an A+ for the melanin. People who looked like the two of them were rare in Fiore. His name was Zan. If a man named Zan was in Dahlia then the man named Zan was surely up to no good.

Second impression? Food. It was hard for a vampire not to give in to their intrusive thoughts, especially when said vampire was on a strict "animal blood only" diet. "Sure, I hope you can handle it- It's good stuff." the Stellan replied with an almost bothered sigh before taking another hit of the spliff and passing it off. "Lex." Her strong, yet gentle voice revealed. The Commander didn't expect to meet anyone out here but there wasn't shit else to do so... "I needed to think..." Aleja turned her back to the moon and faced the other side of the sky instead, sitting on the edge of the bridge for support. "And you? You look like a lost puppy."

#5Kurou Zankoku 

Random [w/ Aleja] Empty Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:09 pm

Kurou Zankoku
Kurou felt that something he had said or done upset the woman. However, he never intended to get on her bad side. Her stare struck him with unease before she finally decided to open her mouth. Supposedly, she was smoking gas—and questioned the traveler’s tolerance. Fortunately, this was not Kurou’s first time doing the deed. After she took her last hit, the woman put the spliff in rotation. ”I’ll manage.” he replied confidently.

Eventually, she introduced herself as Lex. It was clear to him that she was out here alone to clear her mind. ”A lovely name.” he would sneak in. As Lex changed her position, Kurou’s eyes couldn’t help but gravitate to her underboobs. ”And lost I am. I wish to reach the inner city of Dahlia.” he said before taking a hit. He used the bridge to ash the spliff into the lake. On exhale, a stream of smoke rushed out of the traveler’s mouth.

” It looks like you’ve got your shit together,” he paused to take another hit, ”… if I were your friend I’d be concerned.” Kurou continued. Lex appeared to be holding some emotional baggage. Even so, he knew it was not his place to pry. Kurou handed the spliff back over to Lex.
WORD COUNT: 210

#a12fa9
#6† Aleja 

Random [w/ Aleja] Empty Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:57 am

† Aleja

Aleja quickly glanced over at the man beside her as he took a drag off the rolled herbs. She waited for him to cough his lungs out, entirely sure that he wouldn't be able to handle it but to her surprise, he kept it together. Those were the lungs of a veteran smoker. Prior to his pull, Zan admitted that he was indeed being the lost puppy he seemed to be. It piqued the commanders curiosity, mostly because he was cute. What was in Dahlia for him? Lex's eyes moved from his face down to his shoulders and then to the rest of his body. He was a big man, to say the least. Suddenly her mind wandered again, this time into the world of pleasure as she imagined what it'd be like if the two had intimately interacted. The commander quickly turned back towards the sky as Zan continued to speak. "It's a good thing we aren't friends then, hm? I don't need anyone to worry about me." Giving him a slight smirk, she reached over to take the spliff with her Black stiletto nails. "What's a guy like you looking for in Dahlia City anyway? You got a death wish? A thirst for trouble or somethin'?"

#7Kurou Zankoku 

Random [w/ Aleja] Empty Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:55 am

Kurou Zankoku
Lex's comeback was quick and assertive—much like herself. However, it was clear that she had caught on to his playful tone. If he didn't know better, Lex was flirting. ”Of course she’s compelled to ask questions.” he thought. Kurou fixed his posture before he spoke again. ” Mainly for work,” he paused, ”I’m just trying to survive like everybody else.”

The traveler was hesitant to reveal any more about himself. It was approaching midnight—perhaps time for Kurou to take his leave. ”Forgive me,” he began, ”… but it is getting rather late now.” Kurou took a good look at Lex one last time. ”With luck, we’ll meet again one day. It was a pleasure meeting you, Lex.” he said before walking off.

If time had permitted, Kurou would have indulged in more conversation with Lex. Unlike the area’s inhabitants, she was by far the most normal. That said, his gut told him that they’d be seeing each other sometime soon.

- Exit -
WORD COUNT: 160

#a12fa9
#8† Aleja 

Random [w/ Aleja] Empty Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:06 am

† Aleja

If there was one thing the Vampire Knight was goof for, it was putting people to work. She was a captain commander after all, her job was essentially bossing people around and giving them tasks all day. More than that though, she was a mercenary at heart- or at least she liked to think so. Zan was in Dahlia City to work and it became as clear as the night's sky what type of work he was into. Fortunately for him, Lex was one of "the good ones". Zan found himself in the company of a woman who could actually use a hand or two. "Work, hm? Well, If you ne-" She began, but was cut off before she could finish. Not often did Aleja meet new people, so you could imagine her reaction when one of the few strangers she was actually enjoying was ready to abandon her. "Oh, alright then. Yeah. Likewise, Zan~." She said raising her hand, watching him walk away with the eyes of a starving panther.

- exit -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum