Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Outreach [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Edgar 

Community Outreach [Solo] Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:13 am

Edgar
After hearing of the sickness spreading in Magnolia, Edgar decided promptly to head to the Kardia Cathedral to seek out Father Jerad. He found him just outside the Cathedral in a smaller building that was being used as a makeshift infirmary for the increasing number of sick people that needed it.

“Father Jerad! Do you need any help? Illumin preserve us, all these people.” Edgar asked as he approached the man he knew as Father Jerad from his time at the Cathedral during his own prayers to Illumin. The number of people here numbered in the tens, and beds and cots were arranged to accommodate many who needed them.

“Edgar? I could very well use the help. We have the medicine to counteract the illness we just need to get it to the people who need it.” Father Jerad turned his head towards the familiar voice as Edgar had spoken, and he replied.

(156)

#2Edgar 

Community Outreach [Solo] Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:04 am

Edgar
“I’m happy to assist Father. You know that. What do I need to do?” Edgar replied enthusiastically to his request.

“If you can take this box of the medicine and distribute it to anyone who needs it outside while I remain here and tend to those in the most need, I’ll be most appreciative for the help.” The young priest replied. Edgar took the box happily from the priest and, with a nod, headed outside. The box contained two dozen vials of medicine for him to hand out.

As he stood outside, he spent the next few hours handing them out to multiple people, as they came up to him with various ailments that he was told was to do with the disease the vials were for. There was an elderly couple, a few younger individuals, and some families with kids. It seemed many were affected by the disease that had taken hold in the town.

(156 | 309)

#3Edgar 

Community Outreach [Solo] Empty Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:06 am

Edgar
As the daylight hours began to wane, he passed out the last vial he had before returning to the makeshift infirmary, and Father Jerad was happy to see him. “It’s been a long day, hasn’t it, Edgar,” he sighed, looking over the individuals who were in the infirmary with him. “They should all recover, thankfully, as long as our supplies hold out.”

“I’m glad to hear it, father.” Edgar looked towards the people remaining inside, and it didn’t seem like any had gotten worse. In fact, by the sounds of it had improved, less coughing and sneezing.

“I’d like to thank you for all your help today, Edgar, and I couldn’t have gotten as much done as I did if it weren’t for you. You should take a vial as well as you were as exposed as I was.” Edgar took the vial that Father Jerad was offering and pocketed it. “Also, here are some jewels for the trouble, I insist.” He also offered a small bag to Edgar, who reluctantly took it.

“If you insist, father, thank you. May Illumin watch over us,” he replied as a farewell as he grasped his amulet of Illumin.

“May Illumin do so,” Jerad replied as he watched Edgar leave.

(207 | 516)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum