Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Fairy Mother, The Guild Master of Fairy Tail(Ava.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Judith Karlinius 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Fairy Mother, The Guild Master of Fairy Tail(Ava.) Empty Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:12 am

Judith Karlinius
As silly as it was, Judith always had a knack of finding people in some manner and some way interesting to go over and socialize with them. But it was also she was not a shy person if she wanted to talk to some one, This elf would have no problems walking over and talking to them, it was just the way of how she was, Judith was just a interesting person in that way.

So walking around Magnolia, Judith had been looking around to see if she needed to considering another outing of a free food stall, it was just how he was. She wanted Magnolia to know Fairy Tail as a guild was to be trusted and always friendly, Even if she knew sometimes it was rough at times. Judith did do a good job of keeping them some what in line.

So as she walked along the streets to herself Judith did as always did at times casually look around until something caught her eye, just how long that was would be a good question, Most of the time it was pretty simple she just needed to see something interesting. Maybe if not she could find more flowers.

#2Ava 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Fairy Mother, The Guild Master of Fairy Tail(Ava.) Empty Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:54 am

Ava
“Back here ya little penny pincher!”

Ava may have still been grinding away at the small jobs, but that didn’t mean she was gonna stop any time soon. So long as she didn’t have the rank she felt she deserved, she was gonna keep doing her job till she got up there and earned some respect from the system. She got the vibe Sofia and Alisa were more than ready to respect her as she was, buuuut… with their mature energy and constant little giggles, it could also feel like they were patronizing a housepet or something like that. So, she needed to do the small jobs in order to be able to get the big jobs!

Right now she was rushing after some punk who’d apparently been stealing charity donation boxes around the place and breaking them open. With her hot on their tail, they weren’t going to get too far but they had a good lead by the time Ava noticed them. Dressed in her old street garb to blend in, their puffy half-jacket and mawed face mask giving them a more feral look as they held hard to the chase, dipping into an alleyway to cut them off.

He seemed to breathe easy for a moment, but Ava wasn’t about to let that last, rushing out ahead of them thanks to their shortcut, right ahead of a specific fairy she had yet to meet, holding out her hands and generating her magic circle.

“Gotcha.~”

An eruption of Mana later, and the charity pincher was nice and fried, Ava dusting her hands off, a few concerned civilians around her, but quick to hold up her hands. “Don’t worry ladies and gents, just some guild work.” She moved to grasp the front of his shirt, hoisting him up as she pried the charity-bin from his hands, making sure it was still intact before having a glance around, double taking at a more mature looking woman.

“… You…” She paused, thinking for a second, tilting her head. “You look familiar luv…we met?”

#3Judith Karlinius 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Fairy Mother, The Guild Master of Fairy Tail(Ava.) Empty Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:03 am

Judith Karlinius
It was magical to see other guilds do these things for when her own guild members should be doing it, Not that Judith minded at all it just means people keep things going peacefully. Even then the elven woman would clap impressed by the action by the woman she yet know the name of or had been yet to meet, however she seemed delighted."Oh how wonderful to see, my member look away, Yet one leaf from afar comes to clean up what my flowerful members have left behind their adventuring eyes."Adding a few nature and flower things into the language she spoke, Nonetheless even with that Judith would continue on.

"I suppose, I must thank you for handling the weeds Fairy Tail and the ever busy sprouts should be. But as the sun rises, The plants sprouts, the leaves  blow away and thus the tree remain watching in which it the spot had grown in."Judith knew very well the plant talk made no logical sense. But Ava would hear more normal things shortly because Judith knew she was interesting in that way.

Letting out a bit of a sigh Judith did seem unhappy about what the person was taking."One should never poke the bee's net, lest they feel the wrath of what nature they do in return."Judith then would signal a few seemingly faceless fairy tail members to walk away with the thief. so now Ava would meet."Have we met before? I am fairy-ly sure you might not have meet me yet."She knew she just made a pun and laughed about it slightly. But she would fully mentioned who she was in a moment."But how about you come with me? I want to personally thank you for handling this situation."

She wanted to be sure the yet to be named Ava."Consider it a personal thank you from Guild Master of Fairy Tail herself, Judith Karlinius."finally telling her outright who she was. Because well she did enjoy delaying but at times it was a bit tiring."I will thank you the way i normally do....a drink, food or something in return."All of it with honest intent Judith knew at times it was a bit much."What do you say stranger?"She waited in return to hear yes or not, Since it was just how normal people worked.

#4Ava 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Fairy Mother, The Guild Master of Fairy Tail(Ava.) Empty Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:57 am

Ava
Fairy Tail huh? She could never get a strong handle on what that guild’s reputation was actually meant to be. ‘Homely’ was the one that seemed the most consistent, but some described it as a bit ramshackle and worn down compared to other guilds, while some described tales of really strong mages and witches who seemed to be among their ranks. Whatever the case, it had been on Ava’s mind when considering which guild to join, but she’d ultimately struck it out with Blue Pegasus, and that had been going well for her so far. The woman seemed to speak in a bit of an odd manner, but some hoitier mages tended to be like that, acting like being all airy and aloof somehow made them more magically potent or some crap. Whatever the case, all it took was a little more attention from Ava to catch on to what they seemed to be laying down, so she didn’t call vocal attention to it, even if it did bring the mildest hint of confusion to her face.

“Eh, I’m still getting credit for that.” She gently threw out as she saw a fairy tail member apparently walking away with her grab there. It wasn’t like it was an official job or nothin’, that she was aware of. Sometimes you just ran into crooks like that afterall, but if there WAS a bounty or a pay day to be had out of it, she was eager to be the one to get it, though not so eager as to come off IMMENSELY rude and arrogant about it from the get go.

“Can’t say we have, but the faces of guild masters tend to travel.~” Master n’ all eh? Well wasn’t that mighty impressive. She’d called on an audience with Alisa herself when she joined BP, but now she just happened to run into Fairy Tail’s leader? Well she was getting’ around pretty sharply eh? Even getting offered for a sit down meal with ‘em it seemed!

“Wellll I suppose I could be tempted. Chasin’ crooks works up an appetite an’ all that. I ain’t exactly been in this part of Fiore too long. Anyplace you’d be recommendin’ since it’s on your Jewel?”

#5Judith Karlinius 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Fairy Mother, The Guild Master of Fairy Tail(Ava.) Empty Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:10 pm

Judith Karlinius
All things would be in order pretty quickly for that was just how Judith worked."Indeed you do, I would not be the type of leader to make sure such a thing is forgotten."Judith mentioned about Ava's credit but she wanted to make Magnolia know that everyone would be treated fairly if given the chance and could be safe as long as they followed laws, Judith did not want the normal Fairy Tail roughness way of being to be the highly of the guild while she was leader.

Ava want to know where they would end up, With a calm and motherly smile."We are going to the guild it's self."With out much more of an explanation she just started walking over to the guild building it was a small walk to leave time for question and conversation but it was not too far away form here.

But it would be mentioned to Ava."Because neither of us would need to be spending money for when we go there."Since Ava had no idea that it means they where going to Fairy Tail to eat it still allowed the wonder to set in."Just tell me, what is your favourite dish to eat? as well as your favourite beverage to drink?"Judith was asking these questions not only to get to know her new guest, but to also know what she was making when she walked through the guild doors.

She just went about it all casually. Because it was always just the way she made it work for the guild and it's members, Even the guests get treated well."For that way, When i know the answers i seek...I may make them for you."Who needed to pay some one else when the guild master of Fairy Tail will spoil you herself, a massive ego boost to anyone Judith knew that well. But she could never help herself at all but do it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum