Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

VOL. 2 | Issue II: UNDERGROUND MAGAZINE ® MID-SUMMER [COVER] (August 2022)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Share this post on: reddit

"What the %#@& is good!! You already now, It's your favorite Magazine Owner, ZaZa, back at it again with yet another drop of Underground Magazine. I know you've all been waiting, sending fan mail, asking me when the hell Underground is dropping another issue alongside some very...enticing photos. In my defense, there's been a lot going on. It's all over the headlines so you've all probably already heard, but Mr. Reign is trying to accuse me of tax evasion or some shit, but rest assured that I have the best Lawyer in the country! Anyway, the team has been working real hard to bless y'all with some fire, so we've got something coming real soon. For now, I decided to Leak the cover of our next issue to keep y'all occupied. Though I suppose it's not actually leaked if the owner drops it...but you get the gist. Also, I'm excited to announce that on this cover we have the beautiful @Atani , the famous Elven hottie, coming to bless your eyes. She truly eats and leaves not a single crumb EVERY. TIME. Enjoy peasants! We've got some real hot tea to spill too, so scrape up the lil bit of jewels you have, brokey, and stay tuned you filthy whores!"

- ZaZa

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum