Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Test of the Demon

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:27 am

Achlys †

“I need to be stronger.” Achlys is always thinking about this stuff in her head. The main reason in her life that keeps her growing over time is strength. Everything she did in her life is leading to one point, to obtain more strength and more power. What she uses that power for is something can simply swifting along the way, either slay Gods and let her anger out after what happened with her parents, to fight alongside the people that she respects, or maybe to lead a war against humans. So far she never really thinks about it, she knows that in order to do any of that she still needs to grow stronger and stronger. To get her revenge on the Gods that ignore her parents, she needs more power. To be able and worthy to fight alongside the people she respects, she needs more power.

WC: 150/5000

Achlys

#2Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:28 am

Achlys †

That is why power and strength is something that is really important for her. Unfortunately she had to learn this the hard way, from losing her parents and wasn’t able to do anything to help. Having to be the one that survived while her parents sacrificed their life, she felt guilty deep inside her and that guilt drove her to gain more power as well. Not just that, when she thinks that she is worthy enough to fight alongside her guild master Odin, someone that she really respects, she wasn’t able to do much during the fight. Even though they won the fight, she felt ashamed because she was too confident and ended up doing nothing helpful and that also made her push herself even more. Well it wasn't a totally bad decision to jump into that fight, because at the end of it, she got the opportunity to see some great power clash with each other and learn something from it.

WC: 312/5000

Achlys

#3Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:41 am

Achlys †

Her journey to gain knowledge, strength and power started the moment she had to run away, leaving her parents to turn into demonic creatures in order to give her the chance to live. But most of the time, her search for power has only been in Fiore. Only one time she gains power in Joye, and that is partly because it comes from her mom's side of the family. But now she feels like this is the time to go all out, and that is why now she is in Seven. Seven seems to be the right place when it comes to something related with Gods. Unlike any other countries, Seven believes that the country is ruled by an awe-inspiring pantheon of gods. Mortals tremble before them, feel the sting of their petty whims, and live in terror of their wrath. With their beliefs about Gods, there is no doubt that they have some information about Demons as well.

WC: 471/5000

Achlys

#4Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:42 am

Achlys †

It is a country where barbaric, cave-dwelling minotaurs descend on wayward travelers. Giants stalk the land, drawing strength from the terrain on which they tread. At sea, massive krakens prowl its depths, and sirens lure its sailors to their demise. Yet amid such colossal perils, the Sevenese have found a way to endure. Not only have the Sevenese endured, they have managed to thrive, for Seven it is also a country where civilization is protected behind the walls of great poleis, each city-state a bulwark against the raging monsters that roam the more savage places of Seven. It definitely sounds like the perfect place to learn more about Gods and Demons, also about other creatures and monsters and with that knowledge, she might be able to find a greater power that can make her become stronger, even if the process will be hell, she’s willing to go through it and become stronger.

WC: 623/5000

Achlys

#5Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:42 am

Achlys †

Beside all those reasons, she also got influenced by Lilith. Lilith is the Demon that Achlys made a contract with, the one that turned her into a Daemon. Lilith and Achlys are always connected thanks to their contract, Lilith can always communicate with Achlys through her mind and also read or perhaps hear what's in Achlys mind even though her physical being is in the Abyss. Knowing Achlys’s obsession with power and strength, Lilith told Achlys about something interesting. She told Achlys about the possibilities for a Daemon to turn into a Demon. She told her that sometimes, a Daemon, if they are strong enough, can become a Demon. It requires the Daemon to attach their will to the Obscura within them and sacrifice their mortal coil. Many lost their lives attempting to be reborn within the darkness of the Abyss as a Demon, however, the few that succeeded had become stronger than they could ever imagine.

WC: 780/5000

Achlys

#6Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:43 am

Achlys †

Hearing what Lilith said, Achlys got really excited about that. But Lilith warns her about the consequences and how hard it actually is to pass the test of the Abyss. The Obscura recreates the person within the Abyss as a wild creature without reason at first. That is where the strong will of the person comes in. Lilith told Achlys that her spirit will have to be extremely strong if she wants to pass the test, or if she wants to survive the test. If she is able to conquer the chaos that consumes her reason, she will become a Demon as herself. Though, if she fails, she will simply become another wild Demon with a mere beast-like intellect roaming the Abyss. The potential of that test told by Lilith is really high, but the risk is also really high and dangerous. But the words came from a Demon and that is something pretty easy for Achlys to believe.

WC: 939/5000

Achlys

#7Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:43 am

Achlys †

Regardless of what Lilith said, Seven still seems like the best place to learn about that, the only thing is Achly doesn't have any information about where to start looking for it, she’s hoping to find something like a library or museum that can give her some information about it. She feels like even if what Lilith told her is true, she will have to look for some information before simply asking Lilith to bring her to the Abyss and start the test. Not just that, because what Lilith explained to her, she will need to prepare not just her physic but mostly her mental. Another thing that becomes part of the consideration is that if she really turns into a Demon, she will no longer have the contract with Lilith, that means she will somehow lose Lilith as well, her precious mentor who helped her to grow and understand her magic, the one who push Achlys to her limit every single time to help her get stronger.

WC: 1107/5000

Achlys

#8Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:44 am

Achlys †

Well, there’s nothing that can stop her to seek and gain more power, and since she’s already traveled all the way to Seven, there is no going back. So the first task that she will need to do is to look for a historical place, building, or some library with books or records about Gods and Goddess in Seven, including the Demon. But to be able to get that information, she will need to go around the country, or find someone right to tell her at least the place for her to dig in. Because she just arrived at Seven, she decided to go to the inn where she’s going to stay during her time here. She will have to take some time to rest and relax, not just physically, but also mentally, especially after facing so many people in a crowd, her social energy surely needs to be recharged.

WC: 1257/5000

Achlys

#9Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:44 am

Achlys †

As she arrives at the inn, she is guided to her room, the one where she will rest for the next few days. It’s a pretty decent room, pretty big, and it looks comfortable. She put all her stuff and lay down on the bed, it felt relaxing and relief after a long trip. To finally be able to get a proper rest, it definitely feels great. She closes her eyes and gives it a little rest for a while, but without her realizing, she falls asleep. It’s understandable that she needs a rest after the trip, not just physically tired, but forcing herself to face all those people during the trip really exhausting her mentally. She had a good sleep until the darkness covered the sky and the sun hid itself. She was thinking about continuing her sleep and rest until morning, but she changed her mind and thought that maybe experiencing the night in Seven will be a good thing, so she woke up straight away.

WC: 1425/5000

Achlys

#10Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:45 am

Achlys †

The night time in Seven might be interesting, and it would be efficient if she didn’t waste any of her time. So she gets up from the bed and goes to clean and prepare herself to go out. The night in Seven is amazing, or maybe it’s just in this one town. Even though Seven is a country with protected walls around it, that doesn’t mean that Seven doesn’t look beautiful as a country. Every city states a bulwark against the raging monsters from behind the wall. In this town especifically, the night is pretty alive. The people of this town still have some activity at night, she doesn’t really know what but the town is still pretty active even after the sun goes down. Thinking about how a town is usually crowded during a festival or some celebration, Achly got the idea to gain information about local’s festivals and celebrations.

WC: 1576/5000

Achlys

#11Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:45 am

Achlys †

The reason is most festivals or celebrations in a town or a country must have something historical or cultural as the reason for it, so based on the town, there might be some festival or celebration about their Gods and Goddess, or maybe more specifically something about a Demon. A good place to exchange information is definitely a bar, the place where everyone from everywhere can simply come and get some drink to help them enjoy the night. Usually in a bar, information from everyone who has visited will be circulating around the bar. Some of that information might be a lie, but some other might be legit information. Well, even if she doesn’t really like to drink, spending some time in a bar won’t hurt anybody, at least that's what she hopes for. So she started to ask some people on the street about where the least famous bar in town was.

WC: 1729/5000

Achlys

#12Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:46 am

Achlys †

Why? Because in the most hidden bar she can reach, might have the darkest information that can’t freely roam around the people and the other bar. ”Well, if you just trust me, we are already in the Abyss now, probably half way through your test.” Said Lilith in Achlys’s mind. She feels like this is wasting their time, and if Achlys just follow her lead to the Abyss and to do the test, they don’t have to spend so much time for the trip to Seven and to do more info gathering like now. ”I do trust you, and you know that. But I can’t just jump there and take the test without any preparation. At least I need to know what I will face during the test, and what can help me increase the possibility of me passing the test and successfully turning into a Demon. Even the smallest information about what kind of will that can help me with the test will be very helpful for me.”

WC: 1899/5000

Achlys

#13Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:46 am

Achlys †

The reason why Achlys still wants to do some research is because the information she got from Lilith is something new for her, something that she never heard before. Not a single time ever, any information about someone turning into a Demon gets to Achlys’s ears, at least not in Fiore. That’s why with the famously known reputation about Seven and their Gods, she might be able to get some new information here. But to even start looking for that information, she needs to gather other information about where she can probably find that kind of information. Yup, it’s pretty complicated, but even if she ends up finding no information about it, she will still go based on her trust to Lilith. Because finding this kind of information might not be easy at all, of course something like this would be kept secret or even wiped out from history. Just imagine what will happen if humans or other mortal beings find out that with certain tests or a lot of efforts they might be able to be something more defined, there is no doubt that a lot of people will force doing that for their own sake.

WC: 2096/5000

Achlys

#14Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:48 am

Achlys †

She really needs to find the right person to gain information about it, and that is why she believes that in the dark area of Seven, she will be able to find the right one. But all the information she got from people in this town are variably different. There is only one common thing in most of it, that the place is not in this town, and the person that Achlys is looking for is possibly closer to the center of Seven. So with all that information she had been gathering for a few days now, she decided to take another trip towards the center of Seven. So for days, she’s been moving from one town to another, with each town bringing her closer to the center of Seven. Visiting those towns one by one really took the energy out of her, and the clue seems to be lesser than before, it seems like the closer she gets to the center of Seven, the better cover up for this information has been setted up.

WC: 2271/5000

Achlys

#15Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:49 am

Achlys †

Until she arrives at this one town, a town with more glamorous people living in it. Seems like more high class people, or maybe they have something like social rank or something that she doesn’t really understand. But people have been saying that in this town, a place for all kinds of dark stuff, illegal stuff, or even secrets is being secretly operated underground. Being closer to the center of Seven, the blackmarket has been operating right under the nose of the people from the kingdom. As a town that seems to be filled with mostly high class and rich people, to imagine something like a blackmarket underground is almost impossible. It makes sense that with all the rich people in this town, the business in the blackmarket will really get the benefits because rich people usually have a weird interest and hobby and are willing to pay for their own pleasure. But the safety level in this town should be higher since it’s closer to the center of Seven.

WC: 2441/5000

Achlys

#16Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:49 am

Achlys †

Hearing that the market has a secret entrance and is only available for access during the night, Achlys can’t help but to feel excited to wait for the sun to set. As the night comes, Achlys with all her heart goes to the location of the entrance to the market based on the information she gathered. But as she arrives there, there is nothing but an alley full with troubled people. Some are drunk sleeping on the floor, some others look dead lying on the ground, some suspicious people gathered at a dark corner. Seems like a perfect place to hide the entrance to an illegal business underground. Right when she tried to walk into that alley, there was someone stopping her, a big muscular guy, looking pretty intimidating. “Are you lost?” ask the guy to Achlys. ”Nah, I’m pretty sure I know where I’m going and you are standing in my way.” Said Achlys.

WC: 2597/5000

Achlys

#17Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:50 am

Achlys †

“Looks like you’re not from around here. You must be lost, so you better turn around and go back to wherever you came from, there is nothing for a girl like you here.” That guy is trying to make Achlys go away from that place. Somehow, his actions make her believe that she is in the right place right now. “I’m here looking for some information, something that can give me more strength and power. Why don’t you show me the way to get there?” Achlys is still trying to make no trouble with all the troublesome people here, plus instead of getting rid of this guy, he might be useful for Achlys, at least to help her to get in the blackmarket. So Achlys being all reasonable decided to offer that guy the chance to help Achlys instead of facing her. “This is my last warning, so don’t try and test my patient.” Said the guy.

WC: 2755/5000

Achlys

#18Achlys † 

Achlys †

Achlys looks around her, checking her surroundings trying to make sure that no one else is aware of the current situation. After making sure that her surroundings are safe, she transforms into her Daemon form and opens up her wings made out of Miasma. She is still trying to force him by intimidating him, because she can’t afford to kill that guy or she might lose her only guide. She opens up her arms and lets her Miasma flow out from her body, giving out an intimidating vibes to her surrounding because of her magic power. ”This will also be my last warning, you will guide me to the market, or we can do it the hard way. It’s all up to you.” Being scared of what he sees in front of his eyes, that guy agrees to take Achlys to the blackmarket so Achlys turns back to her normal form and goes along with that guy to the blackmarket.

WC: 2916/5000

Achlys

#19Achlys † 

Achlys †

The blackmarket looks unbelievably suspicious, but it is true, what people say about this blackmarket having everything that people can imagine is proven. As far as her eyes can see, so many items are for sale that even she didn’t know existed in this world. This place is really incredible. Seeing those items makes her feel like it’s the right place and she will surely find information here. “So what are you looking for? Ancient tome? Scrolls? Books? Or maybe a weapon? At least I need to know where I have to take you.” Ask the guy to Achlys. ”I’m looking for information about Demon, bring me to a place where I can find it. I don't care about the source as long as I can find even the smallest information about a human turning into a Demon.” Achlys explained what she’s looking for to the guys that guide her in this blackmarket.

WC: 3070/5000

Achlys

#20Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:51 am

Achlys †

That guy strangely stayed quiet after he heard what Achlys said about why she was looking for the blackmarket. But that guy still guides her with some gestures telling her to follow him and sometimes telling her the direction so Achlys keeps following that guy. Until they finally arrive at a suspicious looking area, it's even more suspicious than the whole market. In front of her, a guy sits on a chair, he looks weird, but gives off some kind of aura, something Achlys can’t explain. “There is only one way known throughout history, and the last time someone is able to go through it, it was still during the early time of humans. You know this, but it seems like you need me to tell you this again. The only way to do what you want to do is to go to the Abyss, I believe you already have someone to help you with that. There will be a test during your time in the Abyss, you will be turned into a wild creature and the only way to get out of it successfully turns into a Demon is by keeping your will strong to conquer the chaos that will be inside you as the wild creature.” That person on the chair knows exactly what Achlys is looking for without even asking anything from her and Achlys was kept speechless.

WC: 3301/5000

Achlys

#21Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:52 am

Achlys †

”I told you the exact same thing right? If you just trust me and go to the Abyss straight away, we might be done with the process now, and you might already be a Demon yourself.” Said Lilith to Achlys after hearing that the information that Achlys seeks this whole time is the exact same thing Lilith told her and they would be able to save time and energy from doing all this trip to Seven. She got back to the inn where she stayed and had a little discussion with Lilith all the way there. Achlys learns more about Abyss, the condition and situation there, including the time difference between Abyss and Earthland. After some discussion, they agree to do the trip to the Abyss tonight at the Inn. It shouldn't be hard for Lilith to take Achlys to the Abyss, as she can work on the bracelet tattoo that can work as a portal for both of them to travel between the two realms.

WC: 3467/5000

Achlys

#22Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:52 am

Achlys †

As they arrive at the inn, Achlys can’t wait to start the trip on Abyss and do the test. She got some more brief from Lilith about the possibilities of the test result, Lilith also explained about what she needs to do and hold in her mind to keep her will strong and steady. After all of that brief, the trip begins now. Lilith starts casting her magic to use the bracelet tattoo as a portal for Achlys, A bumpy teleportation through a portal for someone who has never done this kind of trip before, and when she arrives at the Abyss, it is beyond her imagination. The terrain, the sky, the weather, the air pressure, everything in this Abyss have nothing in common with the earthland. The weather crazily changes constantly, from extremely hot to extremely cold snow. The crazy terrain like a cliff is all over the place. But not just that, in front of her eyes now, she can see that there are so many wild demons or monsters roaming around. Some of them look similar while some others look completely different. But she can’t see Lilith around her, though she thought that she would be able to meet her again.

WC: 3671/5000

Achlys

#23Achlys † 

Test of the Demon Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:53 am

Achlys †

”Don’t bother looking for me, I won’t be much help for you during this test, and the best way I can help is here in your mind reminding you why you’re here. Well I doubt you can hear me when you begin to turn into a wild demon.” Lilith explains it to Achlys since she can hear what Achlys thinks about. Achlys suddenly screams out loud feeling something inside her start to turn her into something else, the obscura starts to turn her into a wild demon. She starts to turn into a black monster demonic figure, with less human-like but more beast-like shape. It can be seen clearly in her eyes that she’s starting to lose control over her body, but she still struggles trying to take control. What is this? Controlled by anger? By desire to to fight and to kill, to demolish anything in front of her.

WC: 3821/5000

Achlys

#24Achlys † 

Achlys †

The rage inside her has grown over her limit, wiping out the logic and moral thinking in her head. This anger is something she never felt before, not just that she is ready to fight anything in front of her, but she even has more urge to hunt for her prey. Becoming a savage beast like this truly feels good, to let all of your anger and hate out of you with violence is always a good thing to feel. One by one, every other wild Demon is slain by her, driven by her anger there is nothing that can really stop her now. Some wild demons she faces are weaker than her, but some others are really strong and it took her a while to be able to beat them even as a raging monster. Slowly Achlys feels more pleasure in killing, taking life while having her hate blast feels truly amazing, works as an anger release like a charm.

WC: 3982/5000

Achlys

#25Achlys † 

Achlys †

She got the violence side, taking control of her body, or perhaps her monster body. Time by time, day by day in Abyss she passed by killing so many wild monsters and wild demons. Slowly forgetting the reason why she went here and risking her life to take the test. She started to forget her will, as the time passed the will in her heart slowly getting weaker and weaker. She slowly gets consumed by the rage and the pleasure of raging, making her lose her logical mind even more. Deep in her mind, she knows that she can’t keep this going the way it is now or she will really lose herself. But it’s hard for her to remember the reason for her fight, it’s hard for her to remember why she really took this test. But as she keeps trying to remember, she keeps failing herself and from that failure, she feels disappointed and angry towards herself, which leads to her anger getting stronger and it’s getting harder for her to take control.

WC: 4157/5000

Achlys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum