Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNDERGROUND MAGAZINE (Official Introduction)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

"Greetings [&!%*#@$]! My name is-well...Just call me ZaZa. I'm the hottest around so you may have heard of me, and if you didn't...you're probably living under a fucking rock. Anyway, I'm proud to inform you, peons, that Underground Magazine is finally official and in stores everywhere! After facing some...challenges, we're elated to announce that we're back and better, but this time under some new management, aka yours truly, the King of the Underworld. And before you start asking questions, let me make one thing clear; we will only be featuring the hottest, most talented, famous and infamous mages in the world. So if you wanna be featured or you're looking to be the next big thing, I advise you to either go save the world... or destroy it, Hmhmhm!! We aren't just some backalley company without a pot to piss in, we're global so the whole damn world's tuning in! We're givin' you prestige, class, tea, magic, trending topics, guilds, violence, rumors, polls, fashion and everything else it's supposed to give! So stay tuned... 'cause only an idiot would miss this.

Damn it's gettin' hot in here, and it ain't just me~"

- ZaZa

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum