Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drakneo makes his way to town

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Drakneo Kai 

Drakneo makes his way to town Empty Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:17 am

Drakneo Kai
Drakneo had finally made his way to the front gates of the city known as Era. He was dressed in his leather body-tight combat gear, his swords on his waist. He couldn't help but smile as he approached the guard thinking of how he ended up here. He had finally set foot outside of the cave he had secluded himself in after the incident. He refused to ever think about it again, after spending several nights confused over the events and suffering for his actions, yet somehow it felt like a bloodlust was waned for the moment and it was oddly satisfying. He felt sick with himself. However he decided to move forward shrugging off the odd sensation and moved forward into the world. He was lost in the forests of fiore for a long while meeting some interesting folks along the way. He had heard stories of gang violence that plagued Era. He knew there was a good chance that if he ever found his way here, he'd have a fun and interesting time trying to deal with the gangsters and maybe just maybe he could infiltrate one of these gangs and become a leader trying to reform them. He walked toward the tall stone gates and began to look around for a guard. Drakneo was dressed in his usual leather body-tight combat gear, with his swords on his waist and his circlet. He knew he would stand out, but if he could become one of the leaders he'd fit right in. His smile turned into a twisted smirk until he noticed a guard and his smile returned to normal as he approached the guard finally noticing all the booths and stalls around. "Hello, there sir my name is Drakneo Kai and I've heard tales of this city crawling with gangsters and that they've been trying to start wars. I would like to learn as much information as I can before I start doing any work on this, do you know where I could begin my research?" He looked around the booths and shrugged. He assumed that this place might be the safest place in the city. Holding his hand out to the guard. "In case I blew past my name, it's Drakneo Kai." He gave the guard a wink. He didn't know what might happen, but he had hoped everything would be good.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum