Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Crash Exceed:Rayne Is Her Name

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ghost 

The Crash Exceed:Rayne Is Her Name Empty Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:54 pm

Ghost
It was a lovely Christmas Eve in the guildhall. Everything was going as planned. The gifts were wrapped and you know what for once. It was not gonna be a Christmas where Ghost, was on the run. The Christmas tree was nearly complete and he was nearly done with setting up the lights. But something was off and as he took a step back from the tree. He would realize that he did not have a Christmas tree star. This could have ended badly If he noticed it on Christmas day. But alas he did at this very moment. As he looked on he would leave the living room and go to get ready to leave.

The gear he had on was a long fur coat made from a polar bear pelt. With matching gloves, boots, and a hat. Ghost would then leave the guildhall to be on his way to get his guild Christmas Tree a big bright star. But there was only one place he could go to get such a thin and that was at this little old shop. Ran by this lady who was about one hundred and twenty years of age and this was no joke.

Wc201

Spoiler:
#2Ghost 

The Crash Exceed:Rayne Is Her Name Empty Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:51 pm

Ghost
As Rayne would be eating her apples. She would be starting up at the sun. From time to time she would look away as not to get too blind by it. But from the moment she looked away she would see a strange fellow. He would look human but she could tell he was much more. What made matters even better she would see him putting his wings away. As if he was trying to hide them. But he did a very poor job at that. She would watch as he went inside of that small collection store. Rayne would have a smile on her face as she would look at her wings. She would start to jump up and down but then she would catch her cool. The flying cat just laid eyes on Ghost for the first time. She was shocked to see someone of his kind just walking around. There were so many things she wanted to ask him. But he was a total stranger to her. But what if she was to well play a game with him. A game that only she would know that she was playing. A big smile came on her face as she looked on.

Wc204
TWC 405

Spoiler:
#3Ghost 

The Crash Exceed:Rayne Is Her Name Empty Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:06 pm

Ghost
As Ghost came out of the store he would have a medium-size black bag. Ghost would walk down the ally way and be on his way back home. He was as happy as could be as he now had the Christmas Tree Star. Such a heavenly smile he would have. Such a heavenly aura to him as well. Rayne's heart would melt as she was in awe of this person. As she saw Ghost walking down the street, she would stand up. Dusting herself off as she had snow falling on her. As her wings came out. She would envision Ghost wings were such as her. As she looked down she would pick her Christmas bag. Ghost would start to feel as if he was being watched. But still, he kept his cool. But just as Rayne was about to jump down and talk to go. She would start to think about all the bad things that could go wrong. As her face turned white.

She looked like the Christmas ghost or whatnot. As she started to walk back and forth and a fast panic-like state of mind. She did not think this through but her time was running out.

Wc203
TWC608

Spoiler:
#4Ghost 

The Crash Exceed:Rayne Is Her Name Empty Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:58 pm

Ghost
Ghost was walking on and had no problem with speed walking. As the snow was starting to come down a bit harder for him to be outside and the heavens know that it might be too cold for angels to fly outside. This was what he was thinking and he was laughing at himself for a bit. Rayne would see this of him and start to laugh as well. She had no clue about what he was laughing about. All she knew was she wanted to meet this strange fellow. Especially since that big monster was always around picking on her.

As she started to close down on him. She would do this by floating down with her wings. She would notice him unwrapping the box package. There she would see that the gift that was wrapped up was a perfect size star. Just about the size of her. Her eyes themselves would have stars in them. She was so happy. But still, why was she happy. It was simple and that was because Ghost himself was happy. Soon enough Ghost would look up as he heard something fall behind him. Slowly but surely he would look on and see a cat with wings.

Wc204

TWC812

Spoiler:
#5Ghost 

The Crash Exceed:Rayne Is Her Name Empty Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:27 pm

Ghost
As he looked on he would be shocked but amazed at who he was looking at. But before he could even say something to the wing beast. She would jump up and say to him."Hey you there, you are from Fairy Tail correct.  Well, then that is so cool. I am a big fan of your guild. I know everything about everyone in it. You know all I want for Christmas is to meet everybody that would be so super-duper." As he looked on he would give a smile and then would say to her."A talking cat huh. You must be one of them Exceeds. I heard so much about you lots. But y'all usually running with dragon slayers and whatnot. It's odd you all along on Christmas but to keep your bang for your buck. Us wizard down in fairy tale. Was ain't some sideshow we the real deal. But I tell ya what. If you come down I will let you meet me, master. He is a real cool dude." Soon Ghost would pull out a small card with Fairy Tale information on it. Next thing next. He would rub her head as if he was messing up her fur. Then he would walk away or at least start to. As Rayne would look on with amazement.

Wc231

Twc1,243

Spoiler:
#6Ghost 

The Crash Exceed:Rayne Is Her Name Empty Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:33 pm

Ghost
Rayne was her name and she was a exceed. She was more than thrilled to be a friend of Ghost. But even more so she would be a member of Fairy Tail. So she would then watch him walk away. As the snow starts to come down. She looks on to see that it was covering her view of Ghost. To her, he was the strongest wizard ever. Or in her mind, he never lost a fight so she would believe him to be. As Ghost was was nearly at the guild. He would notice that he was being followed. Not because Rayne was hiding but because Rayne was trailing behind him. As he turned to look at her. He would give a smile of his own. Looking on back to the front. He would make it to Fairy Tail. As he walked through the door. He would notice that Rayne did as well.

Ghost would look on as she would say to him."No way I can not believe this is There Fairy Tail. Ok, Ghost you got me. I will join you guys but no fangirling ok." As he looked on he would start to laugh at her and say."Well alright little lady. Just try not to let your biggest fan down.*

Wc 221
Twc1,464

Rayne is a very hyper Exceeds. She is considered a dreamer and always overthink things. But she is extremely loyal and loves Ghost and her Guild Dearly. One thing about her she would daydream in the middle of a fight or conversation.

Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum