Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Child Pestering [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Child Pestering [Quest] Empty Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:04 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo met with a school teacher, Miss Sandine, in order to help her with a problem - the monk had not yet been told this problem, only the vague idea of her students misbehaving in class. The monk assumed the misbehavior had something to do with throwing objects within the classroom setting or some nonsense children are prone to do while they wait for real excitement to occur. Upon waddling into Miss Sandine's classroom, the monk was greeted and told he had assumed correctly, "yes, they are misbehaving by doing anything in their power to not be bored. This includes throwing wads of paper, eating their lunches too early, and even sleeping to waste time."

Poropo had dealt with children before, not many but a couple at least - children were notorious for having short attention spans and attempting to get what they want without regard for those around them. However, the monk was sure not all children behaved the same way - as a young boy, Poropo felt as though he was rather boring for a child. Poropo nodded and asked, "yes, I can help - what exactly do you need me to do?"

Miss Sandine responded, "while I try to teach, I need you to test out different ways to keep their attention on me - I will be able to learn from you how they best respond while still teaching my normal lessons." Poropo understood the difficulty of being a teacher for more than one student - each student required special attention and anymore than one child made this task at least twice as difficult and then some!

250 words

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Child Pestering [Quest] Empty Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:14 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo watched as the children started to misbehave as they became bored - to be fair, the monk also became a tad bored doing things which were not inherently fun or exciting. To make learning exciting is difficult without the proper upbringing - the monk was brought up by farmers so fun meant things related to not farming. The more normal a task seems, the less fun the task becomes. However, the monk started to entertain the children as the teacher taught the lesson - Poropo tied in his entertainment with the lesson and made jokes about the strange ways the world worked.

Mathematics was difficult for the monk to wrap his head around, but he was able to stop children from sleeping during the lesson at least. Miss Sandine seemed to take notes while Poropo kept the children's attention, engaging them with fun learning. Miss Sandine came to Poropo at the end of the long school day and thanked him for his help. Poropo was rewarded with a warm smile and other, more monetary rewards. Thankfully Miss Sandine did not have to pay the monk out of her own pocket - the parents were paying for whatever help Miss Sandine needed which meant the parents did care about how their children were doing in school!

450 words (Guild Level 2 [-10% WC])

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum