Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Package Delivery [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Package Delivery [Quest] Empty Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:42 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo's current task was a relaxing one - to deliver a package to an old hermit in the East Forest near Magnolia. No violence involved whatsoever - the peace-loving monk was enjoying this calm waddle through the beautiful forest. However, a sinking feeling of getting lost was starting to well up within anxious monk, "What if the Iron Deity abandons me within this forest for not having garnered a single follower!? Nonsense, I can still use my magic gifted to me by the Iron Deity..."

"...however, what if the forest was so dense the Iron Deity loses track of me!? Hopefully this new staff I found can help strengthen my connection," mumbled Poropo to himself as he held his Elder Sage's Staff in front of him - the beautiful staff was expensive and cut into the admittedly wealthy monk's funds, but the power granted by this staff seemed to strengthen the monk's connection to the Iron Deity. The name of the staff felt good to hear, too - Poropo liked to believe the "Elder Sage" part of the name was referring to himself, "speaking of Elder Sage...where in this forest is this old Hermit?" The monk was indeed starting to get lost within the East Forest, likely due to being enamored by the Elder Sage's Staff.

Thankfully, a moment later, Poropo found a door in the side of a large tree - the indicator for the Hermit's home. The thankful monk clasped his hands and thanked the Iron Deity silently. Poropo walked up to the tree's door and knocked three times - the still anxious monk did not know what kind of person this Hermit was supposed to be, so hopefully the job remained peaceful not only physically but also emotionally. Poropo has had his fair share of verbal abuses thrown his way recently and avoid a verbal confrontation was just as important to the monk as avoiding a physical confrontation.

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Package Delivery [Quest] Empty Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:51 pm

Poropo Poproporp
After knocking and waiting a moment, the door slowly creaked open and a small, old man appeared in front of the anxious monk. The old man seemed older and smaller than the already old and small Poropo, though the monk also had some heft on him compared to the Hermit. The Hermit looked up at Poropo and asked, "is that for me?" The needlessly nervous monk looked down at the package meant for the Hermit and looked surprised - the monk had forgotten the job was to deliver the package and not just find the Hermit.

"Ah, yes - here is your package. Have a nice day and may the Iron Deity bless you," said Poropo, shakily handing the package to the old Hermit. For whatever reason the monk could not stop being nervous around the old man. The Hermit seemed to notice how nervous Poropo was and started shuffling his hands around his person - a small root was pulled out and handed over to Poropo in exchange for the package.

"Eat this - you need it more than I do, heh heh," squawked the old man as he shut the tree door and left Poropo in the words, alone. Poropo looked at the small root and figured he was supposed to chew - upon chewing the root, the monk felt more relaxed and confident! A magical root which helped Poropo find his way out and receive his reward for a package delivered.

500/500 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum