Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Marriage Performance [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Marriage Performance [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:26 am

Poropo Poproporp
"Good to see you again...but you must be quiet - the job I need you to do requires secrecy above all else. Quickly, come inside." Father Jared shushed the monk before leading him into the oddly quiet cathedral, guiding him to a room Poropo had not been to before. All the monk was told about the job was to assist with a marriage ceremony - the monk did not blink twice since the job was coming from Father Jared. The secrecy was also rather normal considering the priest preferred handling matters peacefully.

After a little walking, Poropo was introduced to the happy couple, "Romeo Montague and Juliet Capulet, this is Kind Monk Poropo - he's a trusted associate of mine and will keep things going smoothly." Poropo clasped his hands and bowed at the young lovebirds who kept close to each other - they seemed anxious in more ways than one.

Poropo spoke up, "What is all this secrecy about? I do not mind being in the dark, but knowing could help me help you." The monk was not a stranger to ignorance, but knowing more information tended to be better when getting involved in a situation. The young couple looked to one another and then to Poropo - they seemed to become more anxious as the woman began explaining.

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Marriage Performance [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:34 am

Poropo Poproporp
Juliet spoke up, "Our families have been feuding for generations - nobody can even remember why, but they always create a new reason regardless." The young man, Romeo, shook his head in agreement as his fiance explained the situation to the curious monk - Poropo was a little concerned there would be violence, but the secrecy meant violence was being avoided. Juliet explained further, "Father Jared is going to wed us and then help us leave Magnolia to start a wonderful life without our awful families...we hope you can help, Kind Monk."

"Of course, that is why Father Jared brought me here." Poropo clasped his hands and began praying, "Oh Iron Deity, please bless this couple with a happy life outside of Magnolia." The couple were too anxious to appreciate the gesture, but the monk was happy to pray nonetheless. During the explanation, Father Jared slipped out to continue making arrangements - he came back moments later.

"I have prepared the altar - nobody should be able to see the ceremony as long as they do not get past the veil," detailed Father Jared with a mixed look of seriousness and joy for the couple. The priest then turned his attention to Poropo who seemed ready to listen - the diligent monk did not want anyone to get hurt, much less be involved in a violent situation. The monk opened his ears in order to absorb all the information.

#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Marriage Performance [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:46 am

Poropo Poproporp
"I need you to stall anyone who tries to look for them - as far as you know, they are not here...understood?" Father Jared looked more seriously at Poropo who's job seemed most important to stopping any violence from occurring - a job which the peaceful monk was more than happy to perform. Poropo nodded and went to the front of the interior of the Kardia Cathedral where he waited for anyone - his goal was to keep the church as empty as possible, aside from the lovely couple and Father Jared, "and myself."

"Are you talking to yourself?" A pair of armed men with swords drawn entered the cathedral. They seemed willing to cause violence as a means to an end. Poropo was not happy about seeing swords in a sacred cathedral, but he put on the visage of a calm and collected monk, as always, and let the angry men approach. They continued talking, "We came here looking for a young woman by the name of Juliet - have you seen her?" The men did not seem pleased with Poropo's happy visage.

"I have not seen a woman here today, but regardless I need the two of you to respect the sanctity of this holy place - put away your weapons, please." Poropo clasped his hands and bowed as a show of respect - the men looked at each other and looked back to the irritating monk.

#4Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Marriage Performance [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:55 am

Poropo Poproporp
The Capulet men put away their swords in sheathes and slowly walked around the cathedral - they came here to get Juliet, but they believed Poropo's words. Their inner conflict was obvious and Poropo did not want to stir them anymore than he already may have - Poropo simply said, "I have some business to attend to - feel free to take your prayers and have a nice evening." The monk bowed and waddled to the back of the cathedral, behind the veil. The men just glared at Poropo and continued aimlessly wandering around.

Poropo went behind the veil and saw the ending of the beautiful wedding ceremony between Juliet and Romeo - the couple kissed and Father Jared started to let loose some tears. Poropo also cried a little - if not for being late, the monk may have gotten caught up in the beauty of the ceremony and started balling. Anyway, Poropo had to tell some bad news, "Sorry to intrude...it is time to go, quickly." The couple stopped kissing and looked to Poropo who continued, "there are Capulet men on the other side of the cathedral - we must leave right now." Romeo and Juliet hurried down the alter, keeping a hand on each other - Father Jared quietly pointed to an exit in the back of the cathedral.

#5Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Marriage Performance [Quest] Empty Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:04 am

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo began leading Romeo and Juliet towards the back of the cathedral and into the dead, dark streets of Magnolia - the time was close to midnight but the Capulet men did not give up. The monk could hear Father Jared explaining the alter setup to someone who was not accepting the explanation - they rushed past Father Jared with heavy footfalls and attempted to chase after the married couple. The anxious couple and monk started to run as fast as they could in the dead of night to the opposite side of Magnolia - the only chance for escape was the forest road.

"Quickly and quietly, huff...puff..."
Poropo was now behind the faster-moving couple who seemed to know where to go already. However, the monk's rotund body and bright colors could be used to distract the Capulet men, so once the monk saw the couple escape to the forest he collapsed and shouted, "oh no! I have fallen and I cannot get up!" The Capulet men drew their swords at Poropo once they ended their chase - they looked around and saw nobody else. The infuriated men looked back to Poropo who was no longer there! The monk slipped past their swords and ran back to Father Jared to tell him of the good news, "they were able to escape - they are free."

1,000/1,000 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum