Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Market Bread [Herald]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Alex Overby 

Market Bread [Herald] Empty Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:33 pm

Alex Overby
Alex had grown tired over the course of the day. He had become the errand boy of Magnolia with taking quest after quest. He yawned, loudly, glad to be done for the day. Though it was only 2 pm in the afternoon, far too early to call it quits. The streets of Magnolia grew to be filled since it was market day. The jewels in his pocket seemed to be plentiful, even with the percentage going to the guild's fund. He knew LeeAnn since they were kids, she was not the type to take money from people. Though, she made it clear that a percentage of the money made from each job would help the guild out. They were a sanctuary for non-humans and humans alike. People who had no where to go. They all got a free place to stay, but she needed to find a system that would work for everyone. The way it worked was the mage of Infinity Wolves get a free place to stay, food, and everything. A portion of the money they make would go towards helping those seeing safety.

She had created a system that was flawed and needed work, but a decent system to provide jobs and jewel to help those on their feet. They would do work around the guildhall and Astera itself. Making the guild and the town around them a better place. He seemed to like this idea, it was very much in it's youth, but good nonetheless. The mage smelled the scent of freshly baked bread. One of his weaknesses. Bakeries were one of his favorites. The smell caused the demi-human to be guided to a small stand with loafs of bread and pastries coming out of his ears. The merchant gave a small smile. "How can I help you today" she smiled.

Her voice caused the former knight to jump out of his skin. His fearful blue eye made him looked like a anxious rabbit. She gave a giggle and waved her hand. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you" she laughed a little. Alex grew a little nervous and nodded. He gulped feeling a lump in his throat. "It's okay. I..uhm...I would like a...two loaves of your finest bread and a baguette" he asked.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum