Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Helping to Party [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Helping to Party [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:12 pm

Poropo Poproporp
The heavyset monk was not sure how to feel about his new clothing - weathered, plate armor with menacing shoulder spikes. Poropo was hoping to better protect himself, but his choice in armor was perhaps not the greatest. However, the monk could not tell if he was getting more or less stares than before donning Rhadrian's Shelter - the only new feature Poropo could feel was the increase and physical strength accompanied by a decrease in physical speed.

"I was slow before donning this armor...and now I am slightly slower, hah hah hah!" Poropo almost put a full smile on his face, but he reminded himself of his frail constitution. Wearing heavy armor might not actually be solving any problems.

Waddling through the streets of Magnolia, Poropo started becoming distracted from his mental cage by a flurry of bright banners and happy people setting up for a party. Wearing the heavy armor was starting to wear out the monk, and the sight of fresh food was only accelerating Poropo's hunger.

"Hello, sir. You seem to be a well-worn adventurer - care to help set up for this party? You will be well compensated, by yours truly." A noble-looking gentleman approached the hungry monk and seemed to provide a job opportunity.

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Helping to Party [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:22 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo took another moment to look around the street being set up as a location for a party. The monk was starting to become excited by the commotion and looked back at the gentleman who had proposed Poropo help, "I would love to help! What do you need of me?" The gentleman seemed more elated than he already was and guided Poropo all across the street as a form of introduction - this guidance also served to show the excited monk who needed aid or what needed improvement.

"As you can see, there is a myriad of things to accomplish before the real party begins. By the way, my name is Midas Syrases - who might you be?" The prospect of helping and getting compensated in some way was exciting, but the mere presence of Midas was welling up positive emotions in Poropo. The monk could not help but give his name and share a prayer from the Iron Deity.

"My name is Poropo Poproporp - may the Iron Deity bless you, these wonderful people, and this party. I shall now begin aiding!" Poropo's excitement was going to be put into good use while Midas continued to be a powerful force of positivity - along with the rest of the local community helping, the party was shaping up to be legendary.

#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Helping to Party [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:31 pm

Poropo Poproporp
The community-built party driven into existence by Midas Syrases, a generous noble, was looking to be a memorable event. Poropo was tasked with helping at his own discretion - full freedom to aid the locals in any way he saw fit. The happy monk looked around to spot anyone glaringly in need and spotted a frail, old woman trying to move a table through her shop's door. Poropo want as fast as he could, despite being frail and old, too.

"Let me help - four hands are better than two after all." Poropo lifted one of the table while the older woman carried the other. Normally Poropo would not have the strength to lift a table, but something about the plate armor the monk was wearing made the task much easier than expected. With the table outside of the old woman's shop, she thanked Poropo and wondered if he could also move the fresh pies inside her shop onto the table.

"Of course! I might even want a sample, hah hah!" The talk of food was starting to affect Poropo's sense of humor, but the older woman nodded and felt a taste tester was also useful. Jumping at the chance for some free pie tasting, Poropo aided the pie-baking shopkeeper with the transportation of pies.

#4Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Helping to Party [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:42 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Having helped the old woman move her pies out of her shop and onto her table, Poropo began helping other shopkeepers move their foods or party-goods onto the street. The monk was becoming known by the locals as the stranger who moves people's things from one place to another - not the most interesting title, but Poropo was happy to be known for something. However, being a monk of the Iron Deity meant wanting to be known as a monk of the Iron Deity, "No no, do not thank me - thank the Iron Deity for blessing this party. I would not be here if not for the Iron Deity."

Poropo sprinkled the Iron Deity into conversations while moving things around - doing his part and spreading word felt efficient to the excited monk. Poropo was hoping the Iron Deity knew of the monk's word-spreading enough to continue blessing. Unfortunately, as soon as people caught on to Poropo's sneaky tactic, they began diverting the conversation to the party which brought them together in the first place - Midas Syrases was the one who set up the party, not the Iron Deity. Poropo slightly expected the Iron Deity to be pushed away - a typical response considering the monk's lack of previous success.

#5Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Helping to Party [Quest] Empty Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:51 pm

Poropo Poproporp
With everything set up and ready to go, the party could finally commence! However, the party had truly begun commencing long before the set up was complete - people from all over Magnolia were starting to gravitate towards the commotion on this street. Poropo was happy to see the work Midas had put into gathering everyone coming to fruition. The happy monk went up to Midas in order to congratulate him on a gathering well-coordinated, "Good evening, Midas - you seem to have stirred up quite the gathering. You are a very skilled party developer."

"Thank you, Poropo, but my money can be thanked for the real work - I paid all the shopkeepers on this street in order to encourage them to set up. They are being paid to allow the food and goods to be free for everyone else." Poropo was stunned by the wealth Midas would have to pull from his deep pockets to give so much away so generously. The monk could not believe a soul so pure could exist in a place so cramped like Magnolia - however, Midas was right in front of Poropo.

"Speaking of payment - here is yours, kind monk." Poropo's surprise was inflated when a sack of jewels was given by Midas.

"T-Thank you...you are kinder than I could ever be, hah hah hah!"

1,000/1,000 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum