Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Preventing Peeping [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Preventing Peeping [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:11 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Peeping has been going on at the Magnolia Baths, preventing a pleasurable bathing experience for women. Poropo has been looking for work involving less violence and this seemed to be the best he could find on a short notice - the timid monk was frail and old so fighting was his weakest aspect. Going in for a quick briefing with the matron of the bathhouse, Poropo prayed to the Iron Deity for a safe, non-violent job, "Oh Iron Deity, bless my with a safe and smooth job."

Walking into the bathhouse, Poropo got a whiff of herbs and spices - some of the baths were specially prepared for those who could pay handsomely whereas others were normal, steaming hot baths. This establishment was beautiful and full of purity - the monk could feel his heart skip a beat, "This looks like paradise..."

However, Poropo was not here for the men's bath - Poropo was going to be removing a peeper from the women's bath. Poropo figured the baths were mirror images of one another so looking at the men's bath might give the monk an idea of where to ambush from. Regardless, Poropo walked through the men's bath in order to get to the office of the matron - Bella Missandra.

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Preventing Peeping [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:18 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo knocked on the door to Bella Missandra's office. A gentle, "come in," guided the monk into the matron's office where she sat comfortably. Bella spoke to Poropo as he bowed in respect, "You could use some rejuvenation, old monk." Poropo smiled and nodded in agreement - the monk knew he was old. The skin-smoothening oil and wrinkle-holding piercings could not hide Poropo's wizened eyes. The blonde matron of the bathhouse chuckled, "hm hm...I only jest - you seem to take good care of yourself. Hopefully you can do the same for my girls - they haven't had a comfortable bathing experience sine that peeping tom showed up. The women's bath is clear right now - go ahead and set up however you need."

Poropo opened the opposite door of Bella Missandra's office and saw the inside of the empty, women's bath. The monk did not forget to thank Bella for her kind words in regards to the monk's self-care, "Thank you, Miss Missandra...I will wait over here for the peeping tom." Poropo closed the door behind himself - he heard the door lock. Bella was making sure all exits for the peeping tom were sealed - windows included. Poropo and the peeping tom would be mostly trapped within the women's bathhouse until certain events were set off - the peeping tom's escape or capture.

Last edited by Poropo Poproporp on Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Preventing Peeping [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:27 pm

Poropo Poproporp
The monk touched a piercing with his left hand and held his right hand up in a half-prayer, "First Immortal, as usual - I need your assistance, please." The First Immortal, a metallic angel of the Iron Deity appeared five meters in front of Poropo. The metallic donut with stubby, pillar-like arms turned to face his summoner - the First Immortal could barely express emotions, let alone be understood by Poropo through speech, so all the First Immortal could do was play along. Poropo smiled proudly, "right, we have another job to do - an ambush...again."

The First Immortal flipped his one-eyeball up in protest and turned around to view the entire women's bath - some decorations like plants and pots could make for decent hiding spots. Poropo also scouted out the women's bath for a good hiding place, somewhere to cover a large swath of the large area - the monk and angel would need to predict the peeping tom's movements in order to find a suitable hiding location.

"You go over there and I'll hide here - you already look like a fitting decoration as long as you do not move," suggested Poropo. The First Immortal continued his silent yet pointless protest as he found a spot between two potted place and simply touched his stubby feet to the ground and froze in place - as Poropo had suggested, the First Immortal would pretend to be a decoration.

#4Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Preventing Peeping [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:33 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo's hiding place was within a large, empty pot - this pot looked moist, as if used to hold liquids for bathing. Whatever was within the pot was no more as the monk squeezed himself inside with only his smooth head peeking out, "a great hiding space - perfectly snug." Now the First Immortal and Poropo waited for the peeping tom to show himself.

Time passed and Poropo could keep his heft filling out the pot he was hiding within. Like water, the fat Poropo held within his rotund form was filling the container - perhaps Poropo was going to have a hard time getting out of the pot to ambush. Thankfully, Poropo spotted something out of place - another pot, much taller and skinnier than his own, changing location from time to time.

The First Immortal noticed as well, watching more closely as this tall pot sprouted legs and moved locations. As the pot moved closer to the First Immortal's position, the metallic angel could hear, "rats...where are the girls today? I even came early to maximize my time...but peeping is a waiting game...and I am a professional." The peeping tom has ousted himself, unknowingly! The only task left was to apprehend the peeping tom before he could escape!

#5Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Preventing Peeping [Quest] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:45 pm

Poropo Poproporp
When the peeping tom's pot got closer, the First Immortal would slowly spread his arms and legs in preparation for a spell. Poropo could feel the magic inside himself swell with potential - the monk could feel his summon about to act on the peeping tom. Without protest, Poropo prepared himself to gracefully hope out of his own pot to surprise the peeping tom should the First Immortal not succeed.

However, once the peeping tom was too close to ever escape, the First Immortal unleashed his First Pillar! The First Pillar was a metallic pillar of condensed light shot forth from the First Immortal's donut-hole! The speed of the pillar was too much for the peeping tom, especially when the attack was a surprise!

"Waaaaah!" screamed the peeping tom as he was shunted out of a broken pot by the First Immortal's spell attack. Hurt and confused, the peeping tom was vulnerable to a second surprise from Poropo - with a quick hop, the rotund monk peeked his head out of the pot and nothing more.

"I seem to be stuck after all..." Poropo was stuck inside of his own pot - the monk would need to hope for a miracle if the peeping tom was to be apprehended. Thankfully, the First Immortal pursued the peeping tom without show mercy! Something about being considered decoration sparked a fire within the First Immortal, beating the peeping tom into weeping submission.

"That's good enough, monk - you can call off your spell," called Bella as she and men from the bath apprehended the peeping tom. The First Immortal huffed and puffed as he was dismissed by Poropo, who was still stuck inside the pot. Bella walked towards the stuck Poropo and smiled, "Good job, kind monk. Now...to get you out of that pot and reward you."

A reward and special bath was prepared for the monk who was now unstuck from the pot.

1,000/1,000 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum