Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Preventing Crisis [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Preventing Crisis [Quest] Empty Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:12 pm

Poropo Poproporp
"You see, I have some...less than legal items in my shop which I see to...less than legal individuals. If the locals find out about them then I'm in trouble so these bad people have been threatening me to pay them." The shop owner with less than legal goods hoped Poropo would take the job of protecting the otherwise normal shop from being ransacked by those who threaten. The monk was not completely sure he should not have the shop owner arrested instead, but the items being sold were not evil or obviously harmful - at least not to Poropo's knowledge.

"I will stay overnight to stop your shop being ransacked by those who threaten you. May the Iron Deity bless this night." Poropo clasped his hands in prayer and bowed to the nervous shop owner. The shopkeep did not seem all too impressed by the rotund monk's stature, but the kindness displayed thus far was somewhat reassuring. To be fair, nobody else could take this job on such short notice so Poropo was better than nobody at all.

"Bless you, too, kind monk. I'll be closing my shop early so you can prepare yourself. Please keep this place safe." Poropo nodded with a gentle smile as he began wandering around the shop, waiting for the shopkeep to close for the coming night.

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Preventing Crisis [Quest] Empty Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:20 pm

Poropo Poproporp
The night came and Poropo was familiarizing himself with the location with the help of an angel of the Iron Deity, the First Immortal. The donut-shaped entity was glad he did not have to be a steed for Poropo during this job - much like his summoner, the First Immortal did not care for backbreaking work. Inspecting the area, Poropo formulated a plan, "Obviously we will ambush these would-be thieves before they have a chance to cause violence on us, but we must do so carefully."

The First Immortal wished to say something but knew his words could not be understood. The silence from the First Immortal seemed like confirmation to Poropo so the monk continued with his vague plan, "Simply enough, we will be on opposing sides of the shop - the left and the right." Poropo demonstrated by first positioning himself where the First Immortal should stay, "you will be here," and moving to his own position, "and I will be here."

The First Immortal did not find this plan to be terrible, but the ability for Poropo to do anything aside from protecting himself needed questioning. The First Immortal raised a stubby, pillar-like hand to try and speak up but the monk seemed too thrilled about the simple plan to notice.

#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Preventing Crisis [Quest] Empty Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:32 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo began hearing footsteps as he was explaining his plan so he stumbled into his hidden position and stage-whispered to the First Immortal, "Hide and prepare yourself!" The footsteps grew louder and some idle chatter was mixed in - the burglars were talking about their job as if nobody was listening. The night was dark and the streets were silent so the burglars were not wrong for having their guard down.

One of the burglars tested the door to the shop and discovered the lock was not being used - the shop was free to ransack without having to break glass. Poropo had prepared for the burglars to smash through the glass to make their way in so he left the door unlocked to minimize damage. For better or worse, the burglars seemed to realize they did not need to smash anything to get inside - they prepared themselves for an ambush inside the shop.

The burglars numbered three, each with some, long and hard instrument with which to break things. One of the three seemed to put away a set of lock-picking tools - Poropo cursed himself for his foolish decision to leave the shop unlocked. The burglars would have just picked the lock instead of smashing glass - now they were on guard!

#4Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Preventing Crisis [Quest] Empty Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:40 pm

Poropo Poproporp
The three burglars were on their guard for an ambush due to the shop's door being unexpectedly unlocked. Both the First Immortal and Poropo cursed Poropo for his terrible choice to unlock the shop for the burglars, but what mattered most now was to keep the shop from being ransacked, ambush or not.

The First Immortal waited for a second, getting nervous with every, passing second - just like Poropo, the metallic being was not prepared to ambush prepared burglars. The First Immortal did not know when to strike anymore! Poropo peeked from out of his hiding spot and attempted to signal the First Immortal using strange hand-signs. The First Immortal peeked out and thankfully saw Poropo. However, the hand-signs were complete gibberish to the angel! The burglars seemed to be prowling towards the back of the shop, where the illegal goods were, so Poropo and the First Immortal had a time limit for their less-than-ideal ambush.

Unable to get the First Immortal to understand the hand-signs, Poropo could only do one, last action - in a moment of foolish bravery, the monk jumped out of his hiding place with his arms high in the air while shouting, "Raaaaaaaawr!" like an animal!

#5Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Preventing Crisis [Quest] Empty Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:52 pm

Poropo Poproporp
"Wah!" shouted the burglars, but they were somewhat ready for an ambush so they looked ready to beat Poropo to death with their instruments of violence. Luckily, Poropo had decided to bring along the First Immortal, a metallic entity which screeched using metal noises - the summoned angel took a deep breath and followed suite with a jump, spread arms, and loud screech of his own!

"I aM cOmPlEtElY tErRiFiEd Of ThIs SiTuAtIoN! lEaVe ThIs PlAcE, PlEaAaAaAaAsE!" The First Immortal could not be understood by mere mortals so the burglars only heard metallic screeching like nails on a chalkboard! With a quick leap, the burglars dashed for the door in order to leave the shop. They stumbled over one another while attempting to leave, eventually finding themselves on the floor kicking and screaming to be left alone by the First Immortal's deathly pleas.

"Please! Don't eat us! PLEASE LET US GO!" The First Immortal understood their fear, but continued pressuring them with his own pleas for this situation to end peacefully. Poropo's own roar was nothing compared to the First Immortal - the monk just stood in the open with his arms waving in the air with a pitiful growl accompanying his less-than-terrifying display. Despite the situation being in the favor of the burglars, they were too scared to act and just stumbled out of the shop with nothing to show their boss when they returned.

The next morning, the shopkeep was happy to see the shop was completely undisturbed. The shop owner even heard word of a his shop being haunted enough to keep burglars at bay - Poropo was paid extra for his genius idea with news of Poropo's terrifying visage spreading throughout the underworld of Magnolia.

1,000/1,000 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum