Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Policing Paint [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Policing Paint [Quest] Empty Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:36 am

Poropo Poproporp
Having a steady supply of Jewels on hand to eat anything he wants, Poropo was not seeking the ability to sleep anywhere he wants without being bothered by other homeless monks. The journey to reach such a financial goal would be much harder than earning Jewels for food, but taking and completing quests was just another day for the magic monk!

Today's request involved stopping children from creating chicken scratch on walls. Poropo believes the graffiti is not the prettiest he's seen so he felt compelled to stop those children without any moral qualms getting in his way - children can have fun, but making walls impure is not the way of the Iron Deity.

The first step would be the find the little delinquents so Poropo asked around, "Hello, may the Iron Deity bless you. Have you seen delinquents wandering around?" Most responses were "no" or "ask someone else" which left Poropo high and dry for half the day. The second half of the day was spent waiting by an wall which has yet to be vandalized - the children would come eventually, thought Poropo.

Waiting patiently, the oiled monk basked in the hot sun thinking about how he would convince the children to stop causing impurities to the walls. Perhaps Poropo could heal two birds with one ointment by teaching them the way of the Iron Deity, but without any magical spells to show the children the monk believed his words would fall on deaf ears, "if only children were more open-minded about worship- ah! You three - I need a word with you!"

266/500 words

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Policing Paint [Quest] Empty Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:38 am

Poropo Poproporp
Three youths with spray cans were walking down the alleyway, tossing the cans amongst themselves while deciding what to graffiti next. Poropo waddled over to the startled youths who attempted to hide the spray cans behind their backs or in their clothing, "I have been sent here to confiscate your spray cans and inform you of your misdeeds to the walls of this city."

The children stared at Poropo with blank eyes. They seemed as though they wanted to run away, but when one of them turned around and noticed Poropo's employer, Officer Kenji Maki, roaming the streets, "Um, sure...we'll stop spraying the walls with artwork. Just don't take our paint away - we still need it for something."

Poropo did not notice Officer Kenji walking up and down the perpendicular street of the alleyway, but he did notice the children starting to look past the rotund monk. Speaking in return, Poropo began demanding, "In the name of the Iron Deity - I shall now confiscate your spray bottles!"

Officer Kenji seemed to hear the commotion Poropo was causing and walked around the corner, "Hey! Hand over those cans! NOW!" One of the kids turned around, panicked, and began sprinting away from Officer Kenji!

With a loud thud, the sprinting child managed to knock himself into Poropo, "AKH!?" Both child and Poropo were collapsed on the ground as Officer Kenji apprehended the spray cans from the other two children.

"Thanks for your help, kind monk. Here's the reward for helping me stop these little brats." Poropo was tossed a bag of Jewels to his feet as he shakily got up and tried to assess the success of his situation.

"I need to learn to harness the magic given to me by the Iron Diety...I might not survive without training..."

500/500 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum