Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Pondering: Don't be a Stranger [Private, Fayre]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pondering: Don't be a Stranger [Private, Fayre] Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:46 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Rejection is difficult - especially when time was taken to prepare for acceptance. Poropo has found himself sulking after being officially denied membership into the prestigious guild Blue Pegasus - a guild he looked forward to being a part of. Walking the streets with his expensive, custom clothing made of fine silks and rare inks, the Iron Deity Monk ponders his existence, "I prettied myself up and I was still rejected. I slathered myself in as much oil to shine my skin, cleaned my clothes in the local river, just in case, and I ate the finest garlic I could find...perhaps the garlic from the trash was the problem..."

Habits from his days as the son of farmers have stuck with him a too firmly as his breath stunk of rotten garlic in an attempt to add a distinct smell to his appearance. However, to be fair to his mother and father, they never told him to he needed a distinct smell to make friends, "I could try radish next time...if their excuse of being full wasn't a lie...why would they lie? They are a pure, kind guild - perhaps I was just too slow to act."

Speaking of being slow, Poropo was aging faster than he wanted. Being hairless and shiny from oil made him appear ten years younger, but his ripe age of 66 could not be removed from his aching joints and feeble demeanor. At least he had his mind left as he thought about going to a different country to try there instead of giving up completely on the idea of being in a mage guild.

Walking up to the first person he lay his eyes on, Poropo attempted to straighten his back with a pop and clasp his hands together in a gentle manner to seem friendly as he asked for help, "Hello young man, may the Iron Deity bless your way." Poropo bowed enough to feel some pain in his aging back but straightened himself and continued, "Ahk!- I mean...I need help finding the port, might you be able to help me?"

#2Fayre 

Poropo Pondering: Don't be a Stranger [Private, Fayre] Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:00 pm

Fayre
Kitai
Fayre
• • • • • • •
Hargeon, Fiore

It was a rather ordinary day, nothing special, so he sat atop a small wall of one of the streets as his dancing wisps of pure white hair wavered ever so gently on the light gusts of wind. It had been quite the tranquil day. Fayre smiled, having been particularly content of having returned to his home and mother after long days of journey within Fiore. However, now came a new chapter, one that Fayre could look on excited, brimming with vigor for what is to come. As he was to sit up, to go train and perfect his spells, he was to be startled, and spiral down to the ground quickly upon having jumped up within fright. It was not that the man himself was a scary figure but, he came out of nowhere and Fayre had not ever met a man who looked like he did to be honest. Veiled within the bushes he fell inside, he shot his head out to meet eye to eye with the reddish rotund man, a traveler Fayre imagined, when he heard that he needed help with directions. A few blinks later, the white haired man spoke up and responded promptly to the peculiar figure. Fayre adjusted his hair that got ruffled up by his clumsy descent into the bushes below.

Fayre: "I-iron Deity?"

Fayre: "May you elaborate, Sir? I-is that a demon? I can kill it if you want."

Inquired the Slayer mage, having been looking to exorcise any demons that may be within our world.

Wordcount: 236 | Credit to Aki

Poropo Pondering: Don't be a Stranger [Private, Fayre] 23a6e7d45c8cb0bcaf81c5cd755b26596bde29a8_00
#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pondering: Don't be a Stranger [Private, Fayre] Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:06 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo was not surprised the young man had not heard of the Iron Deity, but to call the god a demon so effortlessly felt awful to the monk. However, despite straining to hold back foul words, Poropo put on a friendly face and prepared to explain the Iron Deity to the white-hair boy, "Ha ha ha! Demon is not at all what the Iron Deity is, young one. I am not surprised you do not know considering the Iron Deity only speaks to me, as far as I know at least." Poropo paused for a second and looked at the young man's facial tattoos - the guildless monk pondered whether the white-haired boy was part of a guild.

"Say, before I explain in great detail why the Iron Deity is to be worshiped and not slain, could you tell me more about your tattoo? Does it mean something or are you part of a mage's guild?" The tattoo did not look familiar to the distracted monk in the slightest. Being new to Fiore and magic in general, Poropo could not even guess the purpose of such a tattoo aside from guild affiliation. After all, Poropo would not dare mark his smooth skin with ink out of fear of the Iron Deity considering non-guild tattoos to be impurities.

After a moment of silence, Poropo decided it was best to leave the poor young man along - he did not need to hear the monk prattle on about a random god Poropo happened to worship.

~Exit~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum