Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cliff of Iceburger (Guild Founding, Privatey)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Raeburn Gamebell 

Cliff of Iceburger (Guild Founding, Privatey) Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:10 pm

Raeburn Gamebell
Unwilling to do some cringe villainous setting, Raeburn is just chilling safely on this snowy cliff randomly during the beautiful and non-evil day. Outfitted light, it's not like the cold ever bothered Raeburn anyway; Raeburn wears a fluffy and smol dark black coat. If it was up to Raeburn, he'd be chilling elsewhere, but he figures it's best to get things over with. Lounging around, Raeburn stands still on top of this Iceburgian cliff, and his guard is up as usual by looking around everywhere.

Having contacted eligible candidates, Raeburn's GRAND vision is to make an association of happiness. Evil is deeply cringe, so Raeburn doesn't want to make a spectacle of founding a guild. Secretive in nature, Raeburn doesn't feel like having some special lovely moment either. Raeburn could prepare things, make some grand feast, but the man's gotta hunt fools to get more jewels. Simplicity is nice, Raeburn feels like there's a charm to founding in some random country. Humming in a non-insane manner, Raeburn listens to crashing waves as he waits. Truly stable, Raeburn doesn't imagine some siren fishies dying as he waits patiently. If any guests are hungry, the sea is right there, they can dive in to go eat some fantasy num nums.

(OOC: Profiley equipment in ring on finger)

#ff6666 me

Cliff of Iceburger (Guild Founding, Privatey) 2iKq472
#2Zexion 

Cliff of Iceburger (Guild Founding, Privatey) Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:16 pm

Zexion
Iceburg was quite the cold country, it was definitely not to the taste of Zexion whom was A Wizard of Water. He approached the cliff that was quite well known in the Country itself. Upon reaching the cliff, as snow flew past his face, he saw a man. The man was wearing a fluffy and dark colored coat. Zexion was quite the socializer, So he took the chance to walk up briskly to the man. "Heyyy OHHH!", Zexion said with a smile on his face, Wiping the snow from his face, He then asked the man another question. "What are you doing out here in the freezing cold?" Of course who would want to hang out in the cold, But he digressed as he began to speak again.

"Anyways I'm Zexion Daygo! The Dragon of Aqua, I was given an invitation to come here so I'm assuming you're the one who sent it", He quickly said before he gave Raeburn a chance to respond. Zexion quickly walked past Raeburn and sat on the edge of the cliff, He then took out some salt water toffee and began to take a bite into it. "Is anyone else going to be Coming Mister?"

#3Raeburn Gamebell 

Cliff of Iceburger (Guild Founding, Privatey) Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:08 pm

Raeburn Gamebell
"HeyOOOH, I've been waiting for you silly. Look on the bright side, you got water everywhere and me," boasted Raeburn. Undecided if he should pity the mage or not, Raeburn's of the mind that mages are evil, and even if Raeburn's somehow a mage that'd just be conforming to the righteous of existence. Patiently meditating, Raeburn doesn't mind this country too much since Vicey-poo came from it. Wondering if he should kick Zexion off the cliff to make a splash of fun, Raeburn has no idea what games they can play while they wait.

"A few more will come, you can take a seat in the snow, make a snowman or somethin. Unless ya wanna spar? I'm not one for tests, we're already a match made in heaven," shivering with his words, Raeburn was just joking ok. Waiting on whatever, Raeburn's always ready to fight, yet he meant that Zexion seemed to have similar murderhobo-cloak fashion tastes. Pursuing bad thoughts with his fellow pursuer of justice, Raeburn wonders if Zexion really wants to take a swim after all. Adjusting his posture to look at Zexion's face closer, Raeburn keeps himself safe at all times in case he met a loony. The cliff of destiny awaits, it's said drowning is a good way to escape the beauty of Iceberg.

#ff6666 me

#4Zexion 

Cliff of Iceburger (Guild Founding, Privatey) Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:40 pm

Zexion
Zexion sat still as he heard the voice of Raeburn, He wanted a fight? Zexion never really goes around looking for a fight, But it seemed like a good idea. Zexion laid back and pondered about the other people who were going to meet both Him and Raeburn here were. Zexion sat back up, "Hey man, Why are you gathering us here? Just a random question", Zexion asked as he continued to stare off the edge of the cliff. Of course Zexion was pretty energetic, he took one last bite out of his Toffee and tossed the wrapped back into his cloaks inner pocket. He sighed a breathe of fresh air, Looked at the sky itself and then turned back over his shoulder to see Raeburn standing there. He let out a bright smile and looked back at the horizon. "A Spar sounds fun"

Instantly, Zexion slapped his hands together and a magic circle appeared on both of his feet, a bubble began forming and they bursted and propelled him into the air at 5 Miles per second, He spun around in the air and encased his foot with solid water. He then drove his heel down towards Raeburn at like an axe swinging downwards. "Water Dragons AXE KICK", He yelled as the heel came crashing down towards his target

#5Raeburn Gamebell 

Cliff of Iceburger (Guild Founding, Privatey) Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:00 pm

Raeburn Gamebell
(OOC: As foretold, you must bed the fishies, you APPEAR to be in quite the compromised position.)

Cliff of Iceburger (Guild Founding, Privatey) 2d12a998cfa414acf37d153a1c23cacf

Everything has led to this moment. IZZA BAIT, Raeburn was just kidding about everything. Raeburn created the entire guild just to capture Zexion. Okay, the real scam is even thinking Raeburn would do such an evil thing, such as creating an entire guild for a selfish minor objective. As a supporter of friendship, Raeburn must teach his founder to prepare for everything. As a casual suggestion, Raeburn was just "testing the waters", yet Zexion had to bite. Everyone on the inside really does wanna fight so much, it always tugs at the heartstrings of Raeburn, but in this case he genuinely just wanted to sit waiting in peace.

Having been on guard since the first moments, and the entirety of his presence in Iceberg, Raeburn is prepped for any sort of battle situation. In the end, it appears Zexion will have to meet his guildmates at a later time, as Raeburn doesn't tolerate lackadaisical combat. Time is money, to join the Avarice Vindice association one must value every encounter and wait for no one. Instantly upon Zexion laying back, Raeburn decides to attack. Shameless, Raeburn's ready to dole out discipline. Who said this man is allowed to think deeply? Thinking deeply later, Raeburn had already lightly thought through his actions now. Only if Zexion had replied decisively "no thanks to sparring" would Raeburn not have attacked.

Think of the children, think of the order of things, one does not simply think about attacking the GM at the start. Somewhat proud of the shamelessness of his guildmate, Raeburn has no intention of joining them on their seaward journey. Throwing out his left hand, Raeburn first attacks Zexion while Zexion is still chewing and sitting on the edge of the cliff. With the cliff having nothing to hold on to it's whole way down, it's going to be quite BIG SUCK if Raeburn throws Zexion off it. As a decent-sized cliff, Raeburn's intellect assures him Zexion will be vital striked to knockout multiple times on his way down.

If Zexion's capable of kicking, it'll most likely be uncomfortable to be doing so in the snow, and Raeburn's been prepared to fight at each moment. As Raeburn is already within the best striking distance of Zexion, he starts at the fully compromised side of Zexion an inch away. Happy to cripple his opponent's leg if it comes, Raeburn has always disliked opponents fleeing, and all attacks occur at the first instance to meet Zexion's fragile flesh before it hurts Raeburn. While seemingly harmless in his swing of his hand, Raeburn's first strike manifests instantly through a sword and fully gripped in his palm due to the Pocket Dimension Ring. Along with the sword, Raeburn's entire equipment emerges on his body perfectly fitted at the same time.

The sword comes to meet Zexion with Raeburn's full force, and such force is designed to throw Zexion off the cliff. For good measure, Raeburn assesses to strike multiple times on Zexion's most exposed body parts, and he has the best stance to do so. Not minding cutting off a leg first, a smidge of pity will be all that leaks out from Raeburn for a lower bounty, so he wouldn't cut off the leg totally if it actually came to it. Simultaneously to his attack, Raeburn leads Zexion on with good swordplay, and will saw the sword inside the innards at first opportunity.

Although the old man's supposed to be a ranger, Raeburn's never been a fan of labels, he's still soundless and somewhat eerie to fight since Zexion didn't consistently have vision of Raeburn. Keeping his guard up, Raeburn has always disliked saviors. Bracing himself for a kick if it did come, Raeburn doesn't mind the equipment difference as he's confident in the right to be outfitted at all encounters. With his armor, Raeburn isn't affected even if the kick arrives, and overall presses the advantage at every moment.

Unwilling to let opportunities go, Raeburn will still vital strike and cripple Zexion as many times as allowed with endless sword strikes. Additionally, Raeburn doesn't mind vital striking the lad if he's in mid-air too. Protecting himself at all times, Raeburn ensures his own safety. Where is this Zexion man even getting his spell? Zexion just potentially went "WATER DRAGON KICK" while possibly kicking the snow, as if Raeburn's going to get pocket sanded. Raeburn is slightly frightened by such a possible reality.

"This is SPARTA. RAEBURN LIZARD PEOPLE CUT. Sorry, my hand slipped. Ya know, I can't help it, I just got no reservations in this kinda thing. What better way to start a guild than with a funeral?" Naughtily noting things only when safe, Raeburn adjusts to the circumstance he totally didn't create. Who's next for the Avarice Vindice express? See, Raeburn's not in an evil guild at all, he's just attacked an evil man to throw it's bounty into the ocean. That man came at an old man with a future desire to kick Raeburn's head, such killing intent and assault on Raeburn's kind suggestion to spar. Cupping his old hands to his forehead and eyes, Raeburn looks down at the cliff if Zexion has exited. Yep, Raeburn might of just killed a man, Raeburn's just going to pretend that didn't just happen for whoever joins next.

we nardo now:
ATTRIBUTES:
ITEMS:

#ff6666 me

#6Zexion 

Cliff of Iceburger (Guild Founding, Privatey) Empty Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:28 pm

Zexion
Zexion was sent flying down below into the darkest depth of the cliffs horizon. He kept falling and falling and saw the end of the ground. He then quickly braced for impact and collided with the ground itself, creating a massive shockwave. Zexion stood in the center of the crater and just laughed. He began to make his way back up the mountain slowly, but surely. After about thirty minutes he had reached the same area as Raeburn and walked up to the man. He quickly pulled out some salt water toffee and handed it to the old man, "The winner can have this", Zexion joked as he sat on a near by rock this time. He had learned from his mistakes and decided not to do that again.

"Maaaaan Where is everyone else?", Zexion said as he opened up a batch of his own toffee. Of course Zexion was always eating Toffee, It was something he enjoyed for years on end. He then awaited a response from Raeburn, he could tell that this man was quite strong. Stronger than he is himself. He just shrugged it off and began digging back into his food.

"Anyways are any of the others stronger than you?"

#7Alfric Tanaka 

Cliff of Iceburger (Guild Founding, Privatey) Empty Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:28 pm

Alfric Tanaka
“What a lovely non-evil day.” Remarked parted lips at the glistening sky. Not a single cloud polluted the azure sea creating a pleasant scene above. Still, it was cold, and Alfric hated the frigid north. At least he was warm. Clad in a lengthy scarf of the deepest red and several layers of clothing, Alfric was prepared for the cold. Not that he wanted to be attired for this kind of weather. He just so happened to like dressing warmly. Ever since he was a boy, he liked dressing to impress and that hadn’t changed in adulthood. It helped that his family was fairly well off allowing him to have whatever he wanted.  

Regardless, he would have much rather been anywhere in Fiore, but here.  On top of that he was walking up a cliff reaching ever upwards until it stopped who knew where. Why couldn’t this invitation be sent by someone who was terrified of heights? He thought, taking note of every object that he’d passed by. “The view is nice, but this place is really boring.” Alfric said in a quiet voice. After reaching the cliff’s head Alfric took a squat. He saw the invitation as a chance to better himself. Cliché as it might have sounded, he was on a quest for vengeance, and he’d take any chance towards furthering that goal. Uninterested in standing around any longer, Alfric stood up and walked over to Raeburn. He’d arrived after the melee, so all Alfric saw was Raeburn and a soaked Zexion, the former whom he knew to be his inviter.  

“I am Alfric Tanaka. I believe you invited me. If you will excuse me, I must be going.” After introducing himself he nodded to them both and left.

-EXIT-

Last edited by Alfric Tanaka on Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cliff of Iceburger (Guild Founding, Privatey) Uxo02z6
#8Raeburn Gamebell 

Cliff of Iceburger (Guild Founding, Privatey) Empty Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:08 pm

Raeburn Gamebell
"Everyone gets busy, we're ahead just by being here. I'm not really that strong, I like being behind the scenes. If you think I'm a challenge, my vision's to challenge you to use me as your multiplier. I'll be amused enough by the shifting tides." Blabbering on with having ended the fight, Raeburn is satisfied with the conclusion. Everyone is tots TRUSTING now, a heart is open. Yes, Raeburn maybe can even see Zexion's beating heart. Zexion was clearly knocked out, so he should be exhausted, but as long as Raeburn's not threatened he doesn't mind seeing a zombie.

Hindering every limb of Zexion's, Raeburn's just going to take things as they come. No kick arrived, so it's somewhat embarrassing that Zexion is still present when Raeburn did naughty things. Receiving Zexion's gift for peace, Raeburn pockets it while blinking his eyes kawaii, he'll save it to mind Zexion's cravings. Noticing the new arrival, Raeburn nods his head in sync, super cereal. There could be some grand founding speech, but Raeburn mainly makes stuff for benefits. Now that everyone's met each other, it's time to clear out the elevator of fluff. Minding his surroundings, Raeburn decides to leave walking down the cliff all nice and unharmed.

(o o c: l e a v e eXiTo)

#ff6666 me

#9Zexion 

Cliff of Iceburger (Guild Founding, Privatey) Empty Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:06 am

Zexion
Zexion watched as Raeburn took the candy and pocketed it, He was quit the strange man, But he had a great deal of respect for him already. He was probably one of the strongest he had ever seen. Of course Zexion listened in awe at what he said and nodded at various points. "Sounds good, I'll continue to train and become stronger", Zexion said as he saw Raeburn leave. Zexion then stood up and began to stretch. "wellllppp, Time to head out too", Zexion bellowed as he went the opposite direction and made his way down the steep mountain and cliff of iceberg. He was never a fan of the ice, but he digressed as he still made his way down the icy terrain. The sky was quite clear, He began to admire it in great admiration, Loving nature and being humbled had changed Zexion to be better. he could no longer sit around and be the one to be saved, He had to act and become stronger and stronger as time went on. Quickly he had saw the ending of his walk and he was finally able to leave the area in peace. It was the start of a new day.

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum