Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Hades Cult (Solo, Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hikaru Masumi 

Red Hades Cult (Solo, Quest) Empty Fri May 07, 2021 7:17 am

Hikaru Masumi

Hikaru was taking a stroll through the moonlight, enjoying the cool air on her exposed skin. She wore a short-sleeved black lacy dress and low-heeled black shoes with white knee socks. Her face was covered in a black veil attached to a matching hat. She was enjoying the calm evening in undisturbed silence... until Adarian showed up. How did he even find her? Whatever. It didn't matter.

"Oh. It's you."

"Don't use that tone with me. You will address me with respect if you know what's good for you! Now then..." Adarian cleared his throat. "I have a situation that needs to be handled... delicately. We have a defector among our ranks. And he plans on ruining my plans by going to the damn church and telling them everything. I need you to find him... and bring me his head. Oh and, Hikaru... try to keep this discreet hm? No witnesses... or I'll have your head next."

The Heretic then proceeded to describe the target in detail, even down to mentioning the red robes typical of a Red Hades Cult Member. It should be easy to track him with the information provided. Hikaru wasted no time traversing the streets of Dahlia, asking the locals if they saw the man she is looking for. She asked several people with no result until she eventually met a couple who told her they saw a man matching that description in a bar they were just at.

The Daemon politely thanked them for their help, then headed to this bar. As the bar came into view, the cultist exited. That timing was so perfect it could be only described as lucky. Hikaru watched him leave, noticing his nervous fidgeting. He kept looking over his shoulder, as though he had that feeling of being watched.

Which he was.

As he was so paranoid, Hikaru had to follow him as stealthily as possible. She had to blend in with the night owls of the streets or hide in the shadows. He eventually turned into a dark alley that would lead him directly to the church. Now was her chance to strike. She stepped into view and the cultist turned toward her in shock.

"A child? Did they send a child after me? Are they desperate or mad?" He mocked.

Hikaru glared coldly at her target. She pointed at the ground in front of her feet and spoke in a Caelese accent. "Charla!" And a meter ahead of her appeared a red and black kitten from a red magic circle placed upon the ground by the summoner. The kitten trilled cutely as she looked at her opponent with curiosity.

The cultist pulled out a dagger and charged toward Hikaru. Charla instantly retaliated with a Flame Charge, her fur spiking and the red portions bursting into flames as she charged toward the man and slammed into him knocking him back. He stood up and attacked the kitten, but she was too small and easily evaded. He again attacked Hikaru only for Charla to pounce on him, biting and clawing at his leg until he fell to his knees.

"No, please! That's enough! I give up! I... I give up! Please... please spare me... I promise... I swear... I won't tell any-"

Hikaru grabbed his dagger from the ground where he had dropped it, using it to slice his throat before swiftly decapitating him. She examined the bloody head with bored, childish wonder before placing it in a satchel and taking it to Adarian for proof of her victory over the rogue cultist. Adarian, impressed by the child's resilience, thanked her for her work and paid her.

"You are quite a resourceful, efficient, and useful child. Farewell, Little One. Until we meet again."

With that, the Daemon and the Heretic went their separate ways.

WC: 500/500

Strength: 3 (-10% [Perk]=2)
Speed: 7 (-10% [Perk]=6)
Constitution: 3 (-10% [Perk]=2)
Endurance: 6 (-10% [Perk]=5)
Intelligence: 12
Damage: D-Rank
Run Speed: 10 m/s
Pain Tolerance: C-Rank
Lunge Distance: 5 m/s
Lunge Cooldown: 2 Posts
Run Duration: 3 Posts
HP: A-Rank
Spell Training WC/Mana reduction: 10%

Red Hades Cult (Solo, Quest) Tumblr_o78rpw9yVp1son0ozo1_500

Name: Summon: Charla
Mana Cost: 22 (10% INT Reduction)
Requirements: Summoner Magic
Type: Supplementary
Element: Fire
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Size:  1'4"
Strength: 11
Speed: 21
Effect: The user points where the summon will appear and says "Charla!" in a calm but stern tone. A red magic circle then appears on the ground and the summon rises up from the ground meowing cutely and licking her paw.
Physiology: Charla is an adorable black and red kitten. Not very threatening on first glance, however her adorableness often works to her advantage. Anyone with a weak spot for cute fluffy critters may find it hard to attack this cuddly ball of fluff!

SPELLS:

Name: Flame Charge
Mana Cost: 22 (10% INT Reduction)
Requirements: Fire Magic | Summon: Charla
Type: Offensive
Element: Fire
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: Charla growls and her fur stands up, the red portions bursting into flames as a red magic circle appears under her. She then charges forward for 5 meters, not stopping until she hits her target or reaches the end of her charge. She's unable to change direction until she reaches her 5 meter distance or hits something.

Mana:

Red Hades Cult (Solo, Quest) Tumblr_ml0d61URed1rjqgzmo1_400
Languages: Caelese = #ccccff, Fiorian = #00ffff, Abyssian = #990000, Summon = #663366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum