Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Raymus Kouris 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:32 pm

Raymus Kouris
As the day was winding down the lights of the Port town Hargeon began to stir to life. And if the Day was anything to go by the night was sure to have it’s own share of festivities. Raymus found himself in the Blue Pegasus guild hall. He had of course been apart of the Eggstravaganza (good god why was he forced to call it that.) but despite it being after hours he was still busy.

Once night had fallen, Ray was behind the bar situated in the guild hall. It was usually just there for their members but for tonight as part of the festival it was opened to the entire town. And of course he had to be working. How could things get any worse? He still had to wear his goddamn bunny costume! Well part of it anyway. Just the ears. But even that made the usual feral werewolf look like a tame and dozy simpleton. At least now he was allowed to wear proper clothes. At the very least he wasn’t the only one working tonight so he could probably get away with slacking off here and there. Then again he did need some extra cash and Alisa was nice enough to give him the side job in the bar along with some basic etiquette lessons, even if he hadn’t quite mastered them just yet. Sighing heavily the blue haired mage wiped down the bar as the night raged on.
Spoiler:

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) VKsDy2Z
#2Lee Nakamura 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:17 pm

Lee Nakamura
Alisa put Lee in front of being the waitress. Of course, she didn't care for the boggling eyes at her, but she could easily beat some sense into those men. At the same time, she had to remain a good exposure for the image of Blue Pegasus. The costumes on the other hand were something she was not used to. The only thing she could think of was a basic, slender red dress with a slit on the other side. Her kitsune tails were wrapped in a bun as she wore small bunny ears. To be honest, she felt humiliated a little bit. It was hard for her to swallow her pride a little.

She came back with several drinks, looking a little on edge with whistles and catcalling. The woman looked to be about to blow a gasket. She sat down with the empty glasses and sighed. "Grab me a shot of the strongest stuff we have, Raymus...", she sighed.

She needed to take a break before she would regret something. Her fox ears twitched in irritation. "I see you're bored too, huh?" She attempted to make small conversation to cute the awkward silence between them.

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#3Raymus Kouris 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:45 am

Raymus Kouris
Out of the corner of his eye the werewolf noticed one of the other unique races walk over his way. Along the way the woman collected a lot of stares and whistles all of which made the vein in her head pulsate with rage. She was coming over towards him with a look of disdain as she took a seat at the bar. "You work here too, get it yourself." He said back without even so much as looking at the Kitsune. As he said this he felt the voice of their guild master delicately speak in the back of his mind about being "courteous" and "mannerly" while he was doing this job. The voice seemed so close that the blue haired lad looked over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being watch.

Sighing to himself the man took one of the bottle of brown liquid behind him and threw it in the nearest shot glass he could find, not bothering to check if it had been cleaned or not. [color=#0066ff]"Hang on... Here. One very strong drink. Have fun!"[/colour] He replied with a toothy grin that showed too much gum.

"Bored, stiff, wishing I was wearing anything but this shit. The usual." He said sighing audibly this time. He threw his glance back to the orange haired woman, looking her up and down but not in the same way as the other more undesirable men were. "I thought girls liked to dress up in this stuff? What has you so bummed out?" Since she had said she was bored too, Raymus of course picked up on the fact that she wasn't enjoying the party quite so much either. But as far as he knew women loved these parties, Like Alissa or Sophia. Dressing up, drinking, dancing? That was all the two could giggle about when organizing this. But as for Lee? She seemed to hate the very ground she tread on. How weird, if anything she shared the same feelings as he did about it.

#4Lee Nakamura 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:21 am

Lee Nakamura
The kitsune reared her chin on her hand. She was not too fond of this attention at all from other people Personally, she felt overwhelmed with all at once. Sure many girls loved to dress up for events, she used to. Thebwoman had turned into a force of nature over the years. She took a little pride of her power, but to we a r this was asking a little too much. Though, no one wanted to cross Alisa and Sofia. She listened to how rude Rasmus was already a little annoyed. Though, she didn't blame him either for it. This could be annoying for anyone. She got her drink which made her grip. "Ah, thank you. You sound like me now. Haha, I don't blame you," she smiled. She felt the warm burning sensation go down her throat.

LeeAnn listened to the werewolves reply. She was reminded as to why she joined the Blue Pegasus. Not only didn her grandmother wanted her to join, but it gave her the reminder that it's okay to rely on others. Hikaru had the same problem years ago and now look at her, she was growing like him a bit. Growing into a position if power had its troubles. She twirled the empty shot glass in her hands. "That's most of thr guild except me.
I don't feel comfortable being skimpy just yet like a lot of these women. I am more used to the battlefield than anything else"
she replied, calmly. She was trying to make a friend or at least have a good first impression as her true self. "The name's Lee. Lee Nakamura. Don't know if we have introduced each other", she smiled.

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#5Raymus Kouris 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:47 am

Raymus Kouris
"I don't mind what clothes I'm put into really, just these parties rub me the wrong way." He admitted as he took out a large pint glass from underneath the bar. Steeping to the right he'd begin to pull his drink from the tap as he continued to speak. "If anything I'd feel better in less. Probably make me more pleasant like how Alissa wants." He'd sigh again, placing his his pint on a coaster, waiting for it to settle.

"Nah don't think we've been introduced properly. Doubt either of us care about that stuff anyway." He'd say now taking the glass in his hand and knocking back a few mouthfuls. As he spoke he'd look onward at the party. Despite the late hour many people were still partying on, filling the guild hall's dance floor with no sign of stopping. "Don't know why everyone enjoys this so much. Maybe it's just cause I'm not actually human?" He'd wondered, voicing his opinion to the other non human beside him. "Ya ever get like that? You've been around the block more than me so I figured you'd know." Raymus said before drinking a few more mouthfuls. Although he didn't like talking about being a different race he felt like he could at least somewhat confide in Lee since she was in a similar boat.

#6Lee Nakamura 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:42 am

Lee Nakamura
It seemed her and Rasmus shared some of thr same problems with being a non-human. She never understood it either. Though, she was raised by humans and even thought she was one at one time. She understood why they liked it, but for her, it was not her cup of tea. She had seen him around the guild before, but never really took time to properly introduce herself. She didn't know that many guildmembers besides Alisa and Manzo also if you count Atani. She knew faces, but not names. She wasnt the best with names at all.

'I would agree. These parties are great but I get so overwhelmed. I can understand why humans like this. I was raised by them, but I don't like them as m uch as I used to. Just have to do with the attention and the loud noises" she replied. She had heightened senses a bit with having kotsune ears and it was much much more sensitive to sounds. She hated the bright flashing colors. "I have seen you around, but never really talked. That pretty much how I am. I used to be in the Rune Knights. There I was more on my own despite being on a team. So used to being alone that being in a guild, it's a bit overwhelming for someone like me. I don't even have any friends except like one", she explained. It was nice to talked to another non-human race for once. Ever person she had ran into were all humans. Not to get the wrong idea that all humans are bad, no. Just some were more forward than she liked.

Character Sheet
#7Raymus Kouris 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:51 am

Raymus Kouris
"I was too, for a bit." He said after Lee expressed her understanding for these bizarre parties. "Born to human parents when you're not human yourself means exclusion with this sort of thing." He chuckled softly, rubbing the back of his neck, feeling a twinge of uneasiness for sharing this information. Raymus had never spoken about his past with anyone, at least so in depth, not even Alisa. It felt weird to voice it even with another person in a similar position. If he was pressed on the matter, he'd probably continue with a few more anecdotes but considering the mood was already fairly dull with the raging party around them he didn't want to ruin it much more.

"Don't feel about about it or anything. I share the same thought process." At least partly. Raymus couldn't relate to be apart of another faction, especially as one as restrictive as the Rune Knights. He was surprised however to hear she had no friends. "Really? None at all?" He'd ask with a good deal of surprise. Even Raymus could consider one or two people he met friends, even if they weren't around now. The bold statement made the werewolf take another swig of his drink. Despite how serious the topic was he was enjoying himself. With his drink now down on the bar again, Raymus had a visible smile, even if it was rather small.

"It was the same for me when I first joined. Hell it still is, I just try and care less." He'd admit, leaning his shoulder onto the table. "I still can't really believed I joined a guild at all. 10 years ago I would refuse an offer without a second thought."

#8Lee Nakamura 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:23 pm

Lee Nakamura
She was noticed how uneasy he looked. In all honesty, she could relate to not talking about oneself without feeling embarrassed or a little uneasy. The kitsune gave a sympathetic look. A lot of people had things in common with her for some reason. "That makes two of us. It's definitely very difficult to go through. I have human parents, adopted though. I was human until my seal broke couple of years ago revealing kitsune. Of course, my parents immediately told me they still love me and a part of the Nakamura family, but you feel...alienated", she mentioned. It was weird. She felt alienated from the family for a while to figure out what to do. Even that she regretted.

The fact everyone she knew currently was super busy or lost contact. There was only one friend she would consider still around is that was Judina. Although, after a few years ago, she didn't know where she went. She knew her mother Judith was in Fairy Tail. Lee attempt to locate her through Judith to look for Judina. That was the only friend who accepted her flaws without hesitation. Raymus's expression was a little shocked. "Well, there's one friend. I have no idea where she went, but her name is Judina. The others I would consider my friends either are never around or really hurt me. I loved. I have lost. It's hard to go past that for me. The reason why I joined Blue Pegasus, was to start over away from the toxic environment of the Rune Knights. I am still trying to understand this place. I love it so much, but I get easily overwhelmed with talking to people. Battling is a lot easier, but socializing is harder." She spoke. She had never really been this open with someone in a long time. Guess it was the magic of Raymus playing bartender and the environment they were in right now. Bars just made everything better.

They, both, shared a smile. Lee took another gulp of her shot. She wasn't the type of person to down a whole shot, but actually enjoy the burning sensation that burns down her throat. Not many people would drink for the feeling or the taste, but she did. She could burn through alcohol a lot easier than most people so her tolerance was higher than most people's. "Time changes people. I never thought several years ago that I would ever leave the Rune Knights, but here were are. Cheers to Blue Pegasus and a brighter future." She held her empty shot glass to Raymus with a small smile. She felt a little successful with connecting with Raymus, even if it were for a few minutes.

Character Sheet
#9Raymus Kouris 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:48 am

Raymus Kouris
"Alienated? I couldn't agree more." He said with a somber nod, his eyes filled with memories of the past. "At least yours fained acceptance. Despite them being my birth parents, they tried everything to keep the werewolf out of me." He then set his drink he was nursing onto the bar table once again and rolled up his right sleeve. Red markings like tattoos were plastered up to just below his wrist and stretched far up under his shirt. "This is just one of the measures they took to try and subdue it. Some magic seal or something used to keep my transformation in check." He explained with a minor annoyance in his tone. He looked on at the marking and sighed lightly. "Unlike yours though it can't be broken. I can overcome it and still transform but it takes effort and burns like hell. Depending on the time of year, usually with the phase of the moon it can be really troublesome. Have to hand it to the folks though, they must have really cared about their image to put me through it." His expression changed, now looking much more aggravated, his brow furrowed and what almost seemed like misty eyes turned harsh as he snatched his drink back into his hand and finished the remained in two gulps.

Looking to try and mask his feelings from the Kitsune, he poured himself another drink from the tap. He listened on as she described one of the few people she called a friend, although by how she described her it seemed sort of strained, given how they had not met in quite some time. That along with some other factors made her leave the Knights which she described as toxic. He chuckled again, wondering just how similarly they saw the world. In that regard they may as well have the same eyes at this point. "I hear ya." Turning around and placing his drink back on the coaster, he also had the large bottle of brown liquid in his spare hand and with it he poured Lee another shot. The bottle itself was clear class with a simple black label stuck to it's front, golden writing etched onto it with much too fancy words for the werewolf to understand, which could only mean it was the best stuff! Besides, he couldn't let there be a cheers with empty glasses.

"Here here." Clinking the glasses, Raymus consumed his beer at a frighteningly quick speed for most but given how well versed the kitsune was with her drink this probably didn't look all too impressive. "Have to say though I'm in the same boat. For different reasons though." He'd say once again pouring himself another drink. Lee had the bottle of her own drink in front of her so she could do the same if she wanted too, putting less stress on the blue haired mage to keep up with topping her drink up. "After all this we should have a fight. For training of course." He'd say with a devilish smirk on his face. She did say she liked fighting after all.

#10Lee Nakamura 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:24 pm

Lee Nakamura
Alienated was only the short end of the stick. She wanted to prove she was a Nakamura. It was not only my spirit but strength. That was her current mission. Hearing Raymus's story about how his parents tried to deny who he truly was. She felt for him. Currently, she couldn't know the pain of what he was going through or went through. He showed the seal making her visibly shiver down her spine. "I am sorry that happened to you. I couldn't really imagine that pain you've gone through." she spoke with a bit grim. Grabbing another drink, she took a whole bottle and started to drink from his straight.

Apart of her wanted to get drunk. From her past before, the illness had prevented her from actually getting drunk, but now, she was free from that. She realized how much alike she was with Raymus. That connection made her consider him as a companion or comrade. Their views aligned on many points. She took another swig of her drink. The taste was blastfamy, but the warmness was what she loved. It was a weird relationship with her love of alcohol. Lector always grew worried about it since she could easily become an alcoholic, but it was only on special occasions she drank heavily or when she was upset.

The glasses clanked together. It was a satisfying sound that helped her process a milestone in their relationship already. She felt a little satisfied with herself on at least making a friend. "Battling, hm? The grin is going to turn you into a Cheshire cat, my good sire. I will take your offer. Would be good to release some anger" she smiled.

Character Sheet
#11Raymus Kouris 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:10 am

Raymus Kouris
Raymus chuckled at being called a cheshire cat. He didn't know what that was but being called a cat in general seemed like an ironic joke thrown his direction as a form of trash talk. He was a werewolf after all, most assuredly more mutt than cat so the even without the right context the whole sentence just made him laugh. It was a genuine sort of enjoyment, one he hadn't experienced for a while. It was nice to share some experiences with someone in a similar position and the drinks made it all the better. He appreciated her sympathy and she the same. It was clear from body language to how they spoke to each other. Unlike humans those of a more animalistic nature wouldn't need to use words to express those sorts of things which made Raymus feel a little more at ease.

"Excellent. Doubt we could get away with one too soon after all this. Who knows how long it will take to clean up the mess this whole shindig is going to cause." Raymus looked on with a soured expression but his tone made it clear he didn't harbour any ill will and was playing off of the joking nature the two had drummed up.

This wouldn't last too long however as a man came bumbling towards the bar the two were chatting at before collapsing into a bar stool. Sliding his fingers through his blond locks that were combed over a very noticeable bald head he picked himself up and haphazardly climbed onto the stool. His lanky legs made this rather difficult but eventually he managed to seat himself into the stool and rest his feet against the ground. "Anover roun drinks for me and this pitty rady-" He drunkenly slured to Raymus, now leaning over the bar before looking over at the kitusune and blinking a few times before eventually managing a semi coherent wink. Even from 4 seats away the two could very easily smell the alcohol on is breath however for Raymus this smell was magnified due to his enhanced senses. Wanting to just throw the man out, Raymus sighed thinking he'd only get in trouble for that. Instead he'd ask Lee what she wanted! After all if she was being made feel uncomfortable he'd have a perfect reason to deck this man into next week. "Should I let him?"

#12Lee Nakamura 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:33 pm

Lee Nakamura
The energy was quickly disappeared around them when the drunken excuse for a man showed up. Her magical energy surged causing the kitsune to have the want to start burning. She was at her last straw. Raymus would notice the strong aura coming from her. Lector became a bit worried about what Lee was capable of. She had a terrible temper when it came to people mistreating her or those she considers a friend or family member. A loud slam was heard on the counter, a side glare was given from the kitsune at the man.

Her blue eyes changed to a slightly darker blue with a certain chaotic glow to them. "I got this, Raymus." She got up and made her way to the slurring bag of garbage. The woman was not herself. A chaotic presence was felt through her body and possibly through her magic. Her tongue licked over her canines and lips forming into a wide chaotic grin. Something was definitely off with Lee. "You want my attention? You've got it, sweetcheeks. I want you to go to the nearest Apothecary and grab a bottle of aphrodisiac. It's not too expensive. Down the whole bottle then head home and see what you really are," she whispered. Raymus could hear what she had heard.

She stood back with a Cheshire cat grin. "Look into the mirror, stare at yourself for a good long while. You're fucking stupid for thinking I would fall for something such as your existence. Now..." she smiled. She grab a hand full of napkins and stuffed his mouth with them. Slowly, walking off and heading back to Raymus with a grin. "Anyways, where were we?"

Character Sheet
#13Raymus Kouris 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Wed May 05, 2021 6:42 am

Raymus Kouris
With rag in hand to clear the class he just drank out of, Raymus found it to be nearly bone dry. Looking up he quickly noticed the fire in Lee's eyes and indeed the heat she was giving off. She was already at her wit's end when she came over to him so no doubt the rope she was at the end of was burning up. Raymus was pleasantly surprised to see this. He half thought he'd need to be the one to do this given how tired Lee was looking with the whole evening. "What was in that shot?" He thought to himself trying to hide a jovial grin from his face. He failed.

The kitsune got off her seat and dismissed Ray's offer for help. "No doubt." He'd reply once she said she had this. The slimey man looking rather impressed with himself that he managed to get the attention of the fiery beauty sitting so close to him. He even licked the palm of his hand to slick his already greased combed over hair. Once she came close, the man's smile grew even more. He had either misheard her or just totally misunderstood the woman. At least for the first part of her heated declaration of disgust. Since she asked for an aphrodisiac he assumed she wanted to actually go back to his home and... you know. He was so excited at the prospect he jumped out of his seat and turned to leave until she got to finishing her sentence. "W-What?" The man stammered, overly confused at the whole situation. "So are you coming or not?!" He asked a little more forceful as he went over to grab the woman's arm.

As for Raymus, all he could do was laugh at the man's rejection and his delirious expressions of sheer confusion and misunderstanding. The werewolf himself wasn't too sure what an aphrodisiac was but assumed it was something one would use for a type of castration. For him, the rejection was obvious and clear to anyone. Granted it was the three of them but he was so sure that the rejection was obvious he let his guard down as Lee came back. He had totally missed that the man was now drunkenly lunging at Lee with a not so friendly intent.

#14Lee Nakamura 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Wed May 05, 2021 7:56 am

Lee Nakamura
The kitsune was tired of everything. Ragtime let her take control of her body to see what she would do. Clearly, she was angry. The sleezeball decided to be entitled to her. She was tired of being nice. Lee was a strong woman who didn't give a damn about what people thought when it came to her safety and privacy. She was a rather quiet person by nature, but this man was pushing the envelope. She felt him attempting to grab her Mr, but was quick enough to dodge it.

She smiled at Raymus glad he was enjoying the how. Though, that didn't last long enough. She noticed the man lunging st her. Without hesitation, she socked him in the jaw and kicked him into the wall. Grabbing him by the shirt collar, she fumed. "I said...NO! YOU ARE A FUCKWHIT! TOUCH ME OR ANYONE HERE AGAIN AND I WILL INCINERATE YOUR C**K TO ASH" she yelled. Clearly, she was back to her original self. The man had the I tent on pushing her this far. Alisa would definitely scold her. But she didn't care. Lee threw him out of the door and slammed it behind her. All eyes were staring at her as she paused with a scowl.

She marched back to Raymhs, whom saw the incident this whole time. She sat down behind the counter, hiding for the rest of the eyes staring st her. Her heart pounced in her ears from anger. She took deep breaths soothing her temper. Anything else could make her explode. After a while, she calmed down. She looked at Raymus. "I am sorry. He was really pushing it" she spoke.

Character Sheet
#15Raymus Kouris 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Sun May 09, 2021 7:41 am

Raymus Kouris
Reacting a little slowly, Raymus just managed to see the Kitsune smash the man in the face as she roared in anger at his despicable behavior with a threat that even made Raymus back up. Lee's rightful outburst caught the attention of a couple of other party people who look on with shocked expressions. Many look on as she shouted at him and threw him out the door with little effort. "You go girl! Tell that sleeze!" One of the woman shouted as the crowd lookin on cheered. Raymus flicked his wrist a few times to shoe them away to make sure they wouldn't bother Lee when she came back.

As she did she apologized for her behaviour but all she would see was Raymus with a goofy looking smile on his face unable to stop his chuckling as he was looking down into the glass he was cleaning. "Shit you really showed him." He laughed shaking his head. "C'mon, I'll give you one more drink then we can call it a night. Our shift should nearly be over." He said with a smirk getting her one last shot. After that he poured himself one last beer too. It was no where near time for them to clock out but screw it, enough happened at this party for tonight!

#16Lee Nakamura 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Mon May 10, 2021 12:59 am

Lee Nakamura
Lee sat down behind the counter to stay out of sight from the rest of the wandering eyes. Everyone who saw was cheering her on, praising her. Though, the attention did overwhelm her immensely. If it weren't for Raymus, she would have another meltdown right at that moment. For several moments, she had to tune out the whole world in order to prevent her anxiety from spiking. She felt her throat closing in response to the lack of air. Through, it was all a flake in all honesty. Not many people knew she had horrible anxiety. Panic attacks and PTSD were not much of a good combination at all if anyone had them at the same time. There were times where she had panic attacks and no one knew what was happening.

After a while, Raymus told her she really showed that sleazeball. Lee smiled a little at her friend and was glad he was here to naturally calm her down. She took a deep breath. "Thank you, I didn't want him to think he could get away with the behavior. Trust me. These things trigger me in both anxiety and anger," she explained. Lee took another drink of alcohol from Raymus to last her through the last part of her shift. They were almost done, thank god. "I appreciate it. I need the space. If you haven't noticed already, I actually do have horrible anxiety. Things like this do trigger my anxiety," she said. She laid her head against the cabnets and taken off her bunny ears just done for the day.

[Exit]

Character Sheet
#17Raymus Kouris 

After Party [PSF – Woowoo!] (Lee) Empty Tue May 11, 2021 4:02 am

Raymus Kouris
With their night winding down, Lee once again explained her actions. Raymus was about to just about to blatantly tell her to shut the hell up and stop apologizing until he actually listened to what she said. He felt his chest squirm in discomfort as she explained how she felt about the whole situation. The werewolf never thought it would be so taxing for a woman as strong as her. If anything he assumed she'd feel all bad ass kicking the shit out of that guy. But the build up to it was the worst part. Raymus saw that now and instead of barking at her he gave her a soft smile. "Hey don't worry about it, You did a good job handling yourself, handling the situation as a whole even. No need to be so apologetic. If anyone saw you saying sorry so much they'd think you'd have gone soft on the Lee." He joked taking a quick shot himself for the road. "Now c'mon, let's get out of here before anyone notices we bailed." Quickly ducking under the bar he slipped out through the hole under the table and darted out the door. The man was just picking himself up off the ground after be launched out of the window. Feeling generous, Raymus arranged a lift home for the guy. And that came with a swift kick to his rear end, lifting him off the ground and into a near by taxi rank.

exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum