Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coffee and Cream Pies [Private][Natsumi/Yugo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Günter Von Wolf 

Coffee and Cream Pies [Private][Natsumi/Yugo] Empty Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:55 pm

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter had arrived right outside of a small cafe. A little hole in the wall known as "Black Mage Coffee". The motto of this place was "I like my coffee like my magic: dark". As Gunter walked inside, he saw a middle-aged man wearing blue robes and a very pointy yellow wizard hat. Gunter couldn't see the man's face whatsoever under the hat, or perhaps a cloaking spell, as he could only see two glowing yellow eyes from the man. Gunter took a seat at one of the tables and said "I'll take a coffee, black. Two cream, no sugar." he then looked at the menu for some food and one specific dish caught his eye: a cream pie. "I'll take one of your cream pies too, sir!"

The mage did a twitch of the eyebrow as if to insinuate something and said "Your cream pie will be right away, sir." as he turned around into the kitchen to make his pie. Apparently this place was notorious for their cream pies; they were fantastic. Not a single complaint from any customer up to this date. Gunter did indeed lick his lips in anticipation. Eventually, the black mage came back and put a coffee in front of Gunter and said "Your cream pie will be arriving in just a moment."

Gunter picked up his cup of coffee and took a sip, and it was fantastic. He could immediately tell how much time, effort and passion was put into this coffee. Eventually, the black mage came back with his cream pie, and it was immaculate. Just the smell alone drew Gunter in, and he knew, he KNEW that he could not wait even a second longer to dig into this cream pie. He picked up the fork given to him, and using it to cut into the pie, the aroma burst out. Gunter was filled with a moment of euphoria for this pie, and as he ate, he was content. Nothing could ruin this moment. Of this immaculate, delicious cream pie.

Gunter was not wearing any armor or his weapon at this time, for why would he while enjoying this amazing cream pie? And Kratos, plus most of Gunter's equipment, was in his ring. Gunter is wearing a lavender colored suit of fancy design, three-piece of course, he'd never go lower. He has his earrings and his Eye of Kaom active. Unlike the last establishment he was in, where he wasn't certain as to how many floors there were, there was definitely only the one floor in this cafe. It was a storage facility, where the black mage kept the secrets to his cream pies.

Now Gunter wasn't an evil man, so of course he wouldn't steal this secret recipe. Reformed by the justice system, he would NOT kill this man for the secret of his cream pies, for why would he? He was a new man, innocent in the eyes of the law, just wanting to kick back and enjoy himself a nice cream pie.

#2Yugo 

Coffee and Cream Pies [Private][Natsumi/Yugo] Empty Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:09 pm

Yugo
The weather was decently fair, and the sky was relatively clear blue. It made the winter chill a little better by letting the sun shine through. Yugo wore his winter uniform with pride, though he had gotten told off for losing his badge, but Yugo didnt mind the trouble if it meant that small boy would never go down the path he did. He had gotten another one easily enough so no harm was really done. The Demi-Human smiled as he did his Patrol of the district's under his protection. He had been serving the Rune Knights long enough that he was beginning to enjoy the ordered day to day. 

But as he was lost in thought he walked down an alleyway and found himself confronted by various criminal types. He recognized them as the local small time gang that claimed the area. The group made it clear that they planned to kill him for simply being a Rune Knight. Something he didnt not understand, the man had once been like that himself. A truth he couldnt deny was that the rune knights were seen as to the poorest civilians, Yugo hoped go be different. 

He recognized by the tattoos on at least 3 of them that they were all from different gangs. They must have wanted to fight him and earn a name, but there was the chance it was a group effort by the gangs to eliminate a potential threat, and despite his new lease on life... yugo settled into a fighting stance and smiled proudly at the compliment being paid to him. 

"I'm flattered you all worked together to come and take me down, maybe you all will be something wonderful one day. That is after you serve your prison term!"  After defeating and getting them picked up he stopped into his favorite coffee and cream pie dinner for an bite and a drink.

#3Günter Von Wolf 

Coffee and Cream Pies [Private][Natsumi/Yugo] Empty Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:18 pm

Günter Von Wolf

As Gunter devours that cream pie, he looks at the owner and says "Can I get a spitroast as well? And I'll also get the 'Eiffel Tower' burrito, and a double-penetration hotdog."

As the food arrives and Gunter digs in, he notices the door open. Based off of the smell of bananas, he knows that it must be his friend, Gorilla Joe. As the monkey walks in, Gunter is saddened that it was not the monkey he assumed, but a monkey nonetheless. As Gunter locks eyes with Yugo, and cream pies still in his mouth, he says "Oh fuck, are you here to arrest me? Shit! You'll never take me alive, copper!"

With that, Gunter starts throwing the food at Yugo. He then jumps out the window before saying "Check's on that monkey man!" and as Gunter flies out the window and hits the ground, he rolls. He does not look back to see if this potential monkey man is chasing him, he just keeps running. He dips down an alley, starts climbing on rooftops, and whistles for his Leviat. He hops on, and flies away. Should Yugo be following him, Gunter will say such lines as "Get away from me, chimp! You'll never catch me alive, copper!"

Exit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum