Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carpe Diem ♫ [SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Masami 

Carpe Diem ♫ [SOLO] Empty Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:18 am

Masami
One of the members of the Rune Knight's association is here in Magnolia City, and they are expecting Masami's presence. Here, they wait in Kardia Cathedral, in one of the offices located in the building. Just in time, the bell chimes tingled when Masami opened the door to meet a man in a suit. They were reading a newspaper and, to Masami's description, the man appeared strict but layed-back, and his monocle was an addition to his stylish young-figure.

"Kita Masami," he said, "finally, this is the first time we will meet, as well as the last time." He stood up from his seat and folded the newspaper to be placed under the table, and then approached Masami for a handshake. Automatically, Masami would accept the handshake, as well as scan the man's facial structures and expressions. He looks cold and intimidating, he thought and finally the warmth from the man's hand had disappeared when he told Masami to sit upon the couch, in front of where the man sat. "Thank you for choosing the right thing, and not running away."

The boy would gulp at the expression of the man, and the way he chooses his words were enough to tempt Masami to run away, just like as the man indirectly suggested. He planned to stay silent the whole time; "I would like to meet Lucifer," he said, and then looked at Masami's eyes. Despite the eyes being owned by Masami, the vessel knew that the man was looking at Lucifer, the demon soul the resided inside of him. "I don't think he would like that," Masami suggested, but the man wasn't convinced. He had repeated his statement, enough to force Masami to bring Lucifer out, as if he was an alternate personality.

"I don't even force this kid to unleash me anymore, so it won't be my fault if my vessel gets disrupted," now, the taken-over Masami had scratched the back of his head, and that his appearance had completely changed. "What do you want now? If it's about this kid joining Rune Knights, then I don't mind at all," but then, what if it's about a completely different idea? The man looked at Masami—no, he was looking at Lucifer with eyes that were colder than the previous eyes that Masami feared. "You said that you had no memories, Lucifer?" from the way he speaks, it seems as if he knew Lucifer very well.

Masami would nod after repositioning himself upon the couch for a much more relaxed experience, "Man! This feels so weird," he exclaimed with a laugh, taking the scenario less-seriously for being Lucifer rather than Masami, "to be frank, yes. I have no memories of entering this vessel at all; however, while I was unconscious for a while now, I assume that we had created a pact, which had resurrected Kita Masami from when he died two years ago."

北正美

Carpe Diem ♫ [SOLO] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#2Masami 

Carpe Diem ♫ [SOLO] Empty Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:50 pm

Masami
The man would nod at Lucifer's statement, even though he was still Masami, whom allowed the demon soul to speak for himself. Perhaps it wasn't always like this if compared to the other Demon Soul Magic users, just like Zane and Beelzebub; so far, Masami and Lucifer has only met one of those magic users, so they couldn't respond the same for themselves. "I still attempt to dig up the memories whenever I force myself out of the vessel, but it looks like his memories about that incident is pretty vague, too," internally, Masami was glad that they were cooperating with the Rune Knight—however, at this point, it is unknown even to the vessel whether Lucifer or Masami is active. When the boy with the demon soul looked at the Rune Knight, he understood one thing. "How does it feel to memorize every single thing I say?"

The Lucifer within Masami had chuckled for catching the Rune Knight red... handed? It's not hard so hard for a demon with sensing to sense the presence of an Enhanced Archive Magic user, as much as they say so. Even if they weren't correct, the answer must have been near it. "Not too bad," answered the Rune Knight, "now, I wish to speak with Kita Masami this time." And, right after his command, brought back Masami from the vessel. It didn't take him too long after to catch his senses the second time, forgetting most of what was previously said as if he was sober, and then facing a magical contract right in front of him. "I am meant to sign this?" he asked while rubbing one of his eyes, a pen raised up in preparation to such. "Amusing," said the Rune Knight, "you're willing to sign it, right away?"

Masami had to hum in thought, "I don't know," he responded, "but I seem to be pretty convinced, it's like I already trust what I'm going for." With the pen raised by Masami's left hand, he had signed the contract. It dispersed into fairy glitter, and Masami felt the guild tattoo being placed in his lower back, despite being unable to see it directly. "The name you wrote... hmm, I recall the alphabet isn't like this when you entered Fiore." The Rune Knight was correct. "Kita" was written differently from when Masami entered Fiore, compared to what he wrote down the paper. The only answer the Joyan could give is to look at the Rune Knight in the eye and smile.

"It was a lie this whole time, of course."

[exit]

喜多正美

Carpe Diem ♫ [SOLO] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum