Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quest: Stage Hand

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yugo 

Quest: Stage Hand Empty Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:36 pm

Yugo
Yugo wasnt one for acting or thearte. He didnt fully understand the point of it. To him, a warrior who knew only real battle, the fake battles and death of the playhouse only bored him. He hated the fact that he was forced to do this. They had taken the job as a way to lay low after the desctruction of the Guild. Tomoe and Gunter still had business to handle, so it was left up to Yugo to deal with the job they had received. But he had to admit, the woman he was watching was Beautiful, the Curtains and Lights he could handle with ease, he may be a relatively dumb brute, but he wasnt unable to understand instructions.

He watched as the play unfolded below him, the main star, and the one he was meant to light properly was playing the part of the Red eyed Cat. She may not have been a fighter, but she was cunning and crafty like only a wild animal could be. She tricked young maidens into sell their souls to her, in exchange for a second chance at life. He watched as she danced to the gentle tones of the instruments far below. She countered every attempt by the maidens to save their souls and reverse their deal with the Red Eyed Cat.

As he dropped the curtain perfectly on mark, he caught her looking up at him still in the powerful pose she had struck at the end of the play. She smiled up at him, and soon after they were in her dressing room. He was wearing a tight fitting, ill measured workers outfit. It had been the only one they could find at the last second to fit the hulking Demi Human. He looked over the room, and feeling safe to be himself he turned to her and spoke frankly.

“I dont have time for games Female. What do you want from me?” He gravitated toward the Balcony, he wanted to make sure he had a quick escape if need be. He didnt trust that she didnt know him now. He cursed himself, thinking he got himself caught so soon after his guild raid. She drew closer, but instead of an attack like he had been expecting, she placed her soft and thin fingers against his barely contained chest. She looked up at the larger man.

“The others may not have recognized you yet, But I did. I can still smell the blood under your fingernails.” She nuzzled him, a strange sensation to the wild man. But he instinctively put his arms around her. the Burly man was soon embroiled in a night of passion. She had gotten exactly what she had wanted, and by the end of it Yugo smiled as he got dressed. She had told him he would be needed again very soon.

“By you? Or by the Thearte?” He smirked at her, and with a laugh he left the actresses room and made his way to meet his new teammates.

506/500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum