Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dahlia to Marigold [Foot Travel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Günter Von Wolf 

Dahlia to Marigold [Foot Travel] Empty Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:44 am

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter looks about the bar at the various patrons that are drunk off their ass or beating the shit out of each other, enjoying his werewolf mittens and cloak that he got off the mother from a previous encounter. He thinks to himself. "You know what? For all the shit in the air, and people that hate their meaningless existences here getting the shit beat out of them by werewolves, I think I'm gonna miss this place. Perhaps one day when I'm old and broke like the rest of them, I'll make this place my home."

Gunter finishes off the last of his drink, and heads out. He steps out into the air, filled with piss and shit permeating. He observes the town that he's leaving behind. He can see random people passing by, a hooker selling herself in an alley, a drunk puking his guts out. He leaves the beautiful place behind him and ventures forth, leaving perhaps his future home for his current one. One that doesn't have piss or shit or degenerates; or too many degenerates. He heads to Marigold. More specifically, to the guild hall where Penumbral Guard existed.

As he gets to the gate, he notices a beggar. An old woman. She looks at him and says, "Please sir, can I have some mo-"

Before she could even finish, Gunter spits in her mouth. She gags and collapses, and Gunter keeps walking. If someone isn't willing to work for their money, they can fuck off.

EXIT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum