Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exterminator II [Quest][Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Günter Von Wolf 

Exterminator II [Quest][Solo] Empty Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:57 pm

Günter Von Wolf

Gunter finds himself once again in the place of all starting adventures: a bar. Trying to drink away the sorrows of getting his ass kicked twice in a row not just by one monster, but three. Luckily for him, this time he's prepared - or at least, as prepared as he's gonna be. This time he has his nine smokes, his lighter, his werewolf cape and mittens... this time, he has an axe. He sits in the bar, drinking his honeyed ale once again, looking up at the bounty board. And then he sees it: MORE fucking werewolves. He'd just cut out the weeds from the garden yesterday, and what do you know? More weeds. He knows what he's gonna do: stall, because he doesn't want to fight more werewolves and has a huge chunk missing from his shoulder. But broken bones pay the bills so, sometimes one must do what they don't want to do.

He takes the job off the board and heads out to the woods. "Fuck my life.".

This time he went out during the day, nowhere close to dark. He didn't want to fight at night against the werewolves again if he could help it. As he's out in the woods he comes across two hunters, both carrying crossbows. He hails them, saying, "Hey there boys, please don't shoot me.".

They turned around in shock and confusion to see Gunter clad in torn werewolf and vampire ripped clothing, constantly trying to tailor it to the best of his abilities.

"What are you boys doing out here?", Gunter asks.

They say they're out hunting werewolves. "I'm actually out doing the same thing.", Gunter responds. "What say we tag along together? Strength in numbers and all that.".

The hunters aren't keen on the idea of splitting the reward, and are only working together because they're doing jobs from different employers and thus are getting different individuals pays. One of the hunters has a dog for tracking. However, since Gunter has a different pay, it's fine.

"Helps out a lot. Last time I was out here they just fucking came on me while I was having a campfire." Gunter spoke plainly.

One of the hunters whispers that Gunter is an amateur mockingly.

With the help of a dog, they track the scent of werewolves down to a nearby cave. Gunter hates caves. Just when he thought he was gonna be hunting during the day, nope. He's dragged down into the fucking dark with the piss and shit reeking throughout. "Fuck my life."

They head inside. The smell is so repulsively strong in the cave. Every step, you can feel it like sludge beneath your feet. The splat of dried blood and bile. It's bad. They get into the cave and they see it. Crouched, eating something. Probably a deer. Hopefully a deer. In that moment, it turns. Combat begins.

The hunting dog rushes the werewolf. As Gunter looks around, he notices there's only one. Bullshit, there's only one. The dog jumps right for the throat of the werewolf. The wolf grabs it, plunges its claws into the dog's belly, and rips it open. The pooch's guts splatter over the ground and it seems like it shat itself. For a moment the cave smelled worse than usual. After another moment, the werewolf throws the disemboweled dog towards one of the hunters and slams it into him. Fido's dead eyes sink into its master, sending the man unconscious.

The other hunter shoots a crossbow bolt into the werewolf, hitting its shoulder. Dear god these fuckers suck at aiming. Gunter rushes forth towards the wolf, swinging at the werewolf and managing to nick it on its leg while dodging and jumping claw swipes before he gets his face torn off.

The hunter that was knocked down by Fido gets up after pushing the dog away and takes a shot just as the other hunter finishes reloading and also shoots. The werewolf takes both shots. One to the gut, and one to the already wounded leg. The werewolf grabs the bolt that's in his gut and rips it out. He charges Gunter. In that moment, Gunter notices the werewolf's slowing speed and waits for its first attack. In that moment, Gunter takes his axe and slams it into his chest, doing more damage due to momentum. After, he punches the axe blade further into the werewolf's chest, killing the beast like he did to Fido.

In that moment, Gunter heard it, and in that moment the only thing he could say following the noise is "I fucking called it!" as he turns around to see two more werewolves roaring at the sight of their dead comrade. The hunters turn around and fire at one of the werewolves. Luckily, they nailed the werewolf in the head and in the testicles. Square in the nuts, the werewolf keels over grabbing its testes. While it's screaming in pain, the impact from the bolt sends it to the afterlife, crumpled over.

The last werewolf runs at the hunters. One manages to dodge the swipe, but the other was not so lucky. The werewolf cleaves the hunter's head off with his claw swipe. The remaining hunter, seeing the werewolf so close, doesn't have time to reload and so does the stupidest thing Gunter had ever seen: he butts the werewolf in the face with his crossbow. The werewolf knocks the crossbow out of his hand, grabs both of his hand and just rips both arms out of their sockets as he kicks the hunter forward. He starts beating the hunter with his ripped off arms and then throws them at Gunter.

Gunter doesn't dodge, taking the arm to the chest. It won't do damage, but it'll be a bitch and a half to get the blood out later. The last two rush each other. The werewolf attacks and Gunter dodges, burying his axe into the back of the creature's right knee. Ripping it out and knocking him down, he slashes at the werewolf's head after he fell down. The werewolf was still not dead though, and bit into Gunter's shoulder. Adrenaline kicked in, and Gunter punched the werewolf in the face, knocking him out. Afterwards, Gunter dug into the beast's neck with his axe until it came off. It was a lot easier with a weapon, but still...

"Fuck my life.".

Instead of dragging the bodies back to down, he used his axe to cut off the right hands of the werewolves. He left their corpses to rot in that god forsaken cave. Looking at the hunters, these men that died here, and left a little prayer for their souls in the next life. Gunter would pray... "Sucks to suck", he'd say, and leave.

Gunter heads back to town, hands in the bounty, gets himself stitched up, picks up some new clothes, and calls it a day. He finished off with a well-earned beer.

Word Counter: 500/500

EXIT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum