Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exterminator [Quest][Aegis]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tomoe Tanaka 

Exterminator [Quest][Aegis] Empty Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:24 am

Tomoe Tanaka
Lycan hunting. It wasn't something Tomoe felt strongly about, and not something he was passionate about doing either. Regardless, it was a job. He didn't particularly hate werewolves, but if his employer said they had to go, they had to go. It should be stated that there was no need to kill all of them, and that was a relief to Tomoe. There would be issues if he was asked to kill child, drawing into question the ethics of murdering lycan toddlers. It was something he'd prefer to avoid altogether.

Thankfully, it was just a thinning of the population rather than an outright slaughter. They'd definitely put up a fight too, fighting for survival, and as such Tomoe had arrived at the entrance to Aldenwald armed to the teeth. He had come prepared with everything that he would need for the most serious of fights, knowing that one couldn't be too cautious at any point.

With the moon hanging high overhead, it was the perfect time to hunt. Tomoe's darkvision had kicked in, allowing him to see as easily as ever. The werewolves of Dahlia knew more of the terrain than the Joyan warrior, who had only been setting foot in Dahlia and its surrounding woods for the first time recently. Alongside him, he had heard that Aegis would be showing up for the quest as well; thus, unlike the crimson cutthroat's usual self, Tomoe would sit and wait at the entrance to Aldenwald to await his questing partner. Howls off in the distance signified that it would likely be a long night.

WC: 276/2,125

#2Aegis 

Exterminator [Quest][Aegis] Empty Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:36 pm

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

"Together, we will arise with the morning light."

It seemed that as passing time progressed, there became known more and more instances of various races just surviving. From the information they had gathered on the job beforehand, it seems like this was one of those instances. While the attacks on civilians and trade caravans definitely needed to be stopped, he also felt for the creatures that needed to do so.

Had become a little harder recently considering they had some of the canine variety fall under his protection recently. Regardless, he pushed himself forward knowing that many more people would be safe if the attacks ceased. While the flight up and current weather had been relatively nice, it had taken a little bit of a downward turn on the horizon. It wasn't raining or storming yet, the clouds overhead certainly brought about an omen for it should the winds turn against them.

As Tomoe came into sight, the Airship slowly descended and gently came down to land, pushing aside long grass and making sure to dodge the trees on the outskirts creating a perimeter of forest. The last few trees on the border suede site leave with the air current created by the ship as it came in, settling down with the wooden and metal ramp deploying. He waved an armored hand towards Tomoe over the edge of the ship as it got secured down.

"Hello there my friend."

PG Quest -15%

WC - 231/2,125

#3Tomoe Tanaka 

Exterminator [Quest][Aegis] Empty Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:33 pm

Tomoe Tanaka
Always one to make an entrance, huh?, Tomoe thought as he watched the airship descend to ground level.

Admittedly, the Joyan was somewhat jealous of the massive ship. It sounded cozy to ride around in something like that, not worrying about the elements or of needing to scavenge for food. Following that thought, Aegis didn't need to worry about braving the elements or eating, did he? That sounded like a nice life. Not one Tomoe was interested in due to his own personal enjoyment of being human, but a nice life nonetheless. Shame about the racism, though.

Tomoe waved as he met his friend in person once again. It was about time for them to get started, so the crimson cutthroat kept his greeting brief.

"Off we go then. You ready to kick some ass? I'd say to burn the whole forest down, but lord knows that'd incur a hefty bill on our part.", Tomoe stated plainly, shrugging as he made his way into the forest.

Walking further along, Tomoe kept his right hand on the handle of the sword on his back while scanning left and right through the darkened paths around them. The night was young, so there was plenty of time to take things slowly. Following that, perhaps some talk wouldn't be the worst idea.

"So whaddya think of the new bloods in the guild? The kids, I mean. They've really been puttin' in work since they joined.", Tomoe spoke up without looking at Aegis, still focused on the mission first.

He personally found it interesting that there was a new generation growing within their own guild. They were talented and quick to learn. It was the sort of thing that, while he wouldn't personally admit it, it made him feel good about the future of the guild itself. Not that anything bad would happen to him in the future, of course, but the idea that somebody else could one day continue the guild's legacy was a relaxing one.

WC: 608/2,125 (15% reduced)

#4Aegis 

Exterminator [Quest][Aegis] Empty Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:04 am

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

"Yes, I think we shall." Aegis said as they started off walking into the large and shadow covered trees, the moonlit sparkling involuntary conscripts that make up the majority of this forest. The unease of the Town even sunk into the ground around it, as the soldiers of this forest had even some of their leaves as well as the pines drained to look like old paper. However, impossible to know if it was the eeriness of the surroundings or just the weather causing it as both could be an adequate factor.

"Sure they may be consider children by age comparison, but no one can say that they aren't definitely showing promise." the cracking of twigs and crunching of dead biomass of varying types under foot was what was all that could be heard in between the sentences as there seems to be no other creatures around, or even wind shooting pass the wooden canopy overhead. " I am definitely pleased at their progress, it is much faster than I anticipated, although I am not surprised. When they came to us they all had drive to improve. Whether through personal reasons or your "Combat Training"" non subtle emphasis was placed on the last part. "Although regardless of the method it seemed to work so I can't fault you for that. While I don't plan on leaving just yet, it does make me feel better knowing that there are people that are competent to take over."

Overhead, the large clouds that were seen in the distance still have not come over the forest, which was fortuitous, for while they both haven't a worry about a issue viewing in the dark, fighting in muddy and gnarled landscape was not something so easily done. Aegis was still carefully watching as they were combing along, but still no sight of track, nor fur, was seen on the path that they were taking at least.  

PG Quest -15%

WC - 550/2,125

#5Tomoe Tanaka 

Exterminator [Quest][Aegis] Empty Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:00 am

Tomoe Tanaka
Tomoe's footsteps were as silent as silence itself, the only noise coming from the dry grass and snapping twigs as they moved. He was pleased at the Lich's answer, feeling that they were of the same mind on the matter. They weren't getting any younger - or at least, the Joyan with his human body wasn't. He had finally adjusted to his more youthful looking self only to realize that he'd still die one day. In the time before that happens, he'd need to do his best to ensure that the next generation of mages can uphold the responsibilities to guard the future. It wasn't as if Tomoe thought of himself as a hero... far from it, in fact. Rather, he simply knew that people who would fight against injustice and evil were necessary to the world's continued safety. Whether these people did it for money, fame, or for the kindness within them, they were all necessary. Perhaps one day soon, the crimson cutthroat's way of doing things would become outdated or surpassed by someone who was previously below him. If that were ever to happen, he'd probably be okay with that; the spotlight was never his, and it never would be.

"'Ey, I'm not givin' up the spotlight just yet! Lemme hog it for a bit more. You, too. You've got a lot of life left in ya, contrary to what the fuckers over in the capital might think. We started this, and I think we should see it through, yeah?", Tomoe replied after Aegis had finished his own thoughts, lying to the Lich for the sake of preserving his own image as a confident and money-hungry warrior.

That's what he really was, right? He was only ever in it for the money. That was the truth. It had to be. There was nothing more to the Joyan swordsman aside from that. There was no desire to truly take center stage and become as heroic as the saviors spoken of in legends, or the Wizard Saints who rose above all. No. Not a single thing about him desired heroism. He was a thug, at the end of the day. That... was the truth of it, wasn't it?

Tomoe's inner reflections were interrupted by the sound of cracking branches - except this time, they were a number of meters ahead of the mage duo rather than the act of one of them snapping a twig.

"Get ready, I think we've been found.", Tomoe muttered to Aegis without looking at him, gritting his teeth as he slung his still sheathed sword over his shoulder and grasping it with both hands in front of him.

His darkvision-enhanced eyes scanned around, looking for any sudden movements and intent on striking the first thing that would attempt to advance towards them.

WC: 1,073/2,125 (15% reduced)

Last edited by Tomoe Tanaka on Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the word count)

#6Aegis 

Exterminator [Quest][Aegis] Empty Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:32 am

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't plan on losing my head any time soon." he responded as they continued walking on the constant but slightly crackling ground. "To that end, this is myself you're speaking to. I know but you don't enjoy the attention too much. I know you well enough to know that in the least. But as always, I am appreciative of you doing it."

Not long after ending the sentence, there was a snapping a twig ahead of them. Tomoe was the first to respond to it, and Aegis right behind him. Reaching behind his back with a darkened but moonlit and shimmering gauntlet, grabbing the heavy metal bound book, and giving Theo a little poke to make sure he was awake and ready. Small bits of movement could be seen now, but it was very hard to observe them even through the clear light provided by the moon. This was mainly caused by the thickness and density of obscuring trees that seemed to almost created a living palisade, bent on not letting them move forward.

From what Aegis could see, there were three or four distinct shapes, however there could be more obscured behind or in the trees overhead. "Care to watch above, they are oddly agile." as soon as one of the shapes showed form as the charged forward, he would focuses mana through the artifact in his grasp, making sure the combat would go in their favour regardless. "Move swift as the Wind and closely-formed as the Wood. Attack like the Fire and be still as the Mountain.”  

Notes:
Mana/Spells:

PG Quest -15%

WC - 816/2,125

#7Tomoe Tanaka 

Exterminator [Quest][Aegis] Empty Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:58 pm

Tomoe Tanaka
"Oh, so that's what that feeling from before was.", Tomoe stated aloud, coming to the realization that this was the same feeling from their fight in Zagan's Dungeon.

He felt empowered, and combined with his vision equal to those that prowled in the shadows, became a hunter in that moment. Tomoe would not unsheathe his sword; or rather, he already knew he would find himself unable to do so. Common werewolves in the forest at night would not allow battojutsu to be used, that much was obvious. This thought didn't stop him from rushing towards the first attacking beast with all the confidence of a warrior, narrowly sidestepping the lycan's first clawed lunge and smashing at its back with the full force of his sword. The sound of wood striking bone was heard, and even though the scabbard was all that the werewolf was hit by, it was enough to cause crushing damage to its body and send it reeling into a tree. The sword was deceptive, being a weapon of near unmatched deadliness even without showing its blade. Despite its power, it was unassuming and even common in its appearance. A commoner's weapon given strength by its wielder's experiences and hardships: the sword of Miyamoto Musashi.

Tomoe didn't allow the momentum to stop at a single strike, however. The Joyan charged forward towards the injured werewolf aiming to finish it off. However, just before the struck lycan could be killed, another werewolf dashed in at the last moment to take the brunt of Tomoe's second strike. Its left arm, raised in an attempt to deflect the blow, was broken instantly. The beast crumpled away, giving just enough time for its comrade to also get a lead on gaining some distance. They weren't fleeing entirely, but merely gaining ground to plan for... something. Clearly they weren't mindless, and yet they still wished to see the guild mages dead.

"Keep an eye out, Aegis. I really don't like how this feels. Shit's too direct, which... might be what you'd expect from werewolves in the wild, but still. I'll leave the thinkin' part to you. If nothin' happens in the next few seconds I'm gonna paste these assholes.", Tomoe spoke with uncertain conviction, allowing Aegis to keep watch while the Joyan spent his attention on not letting the two wounded lycans out of his own sight.

WC: 1,467/2,125 (15% reduced)

Stats:

Equipment:

Mana/Spells:

Last edited by Tomoe Tanaka on Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the word count)

#8Aegis 

Exterminator [Quest][Aegis] Empty Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:03 pm

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

Sure enough as Tomoe said it, three werewolves slinked from out of the shadows of the trees near him. The soldiers of the forest and the mulch ground barely giving them away as they move. If nothing, a congratulatory situation given to their agility. As fast as one of the sounds coming the twigs as they broke, Aegis lower his stats and his eyes narrowed. Blue fire consisting of both magic and anticipation.

"Not to worry. You deal with the front, I have your back." he said as Aegis lunged at the closest one with his metallic right gauntlet, gleaming with and erie mix of silver hues through the air. A metallic thud rang through the air as it connected with a forward rushing werewolf of average size, but small to Aegis. As the strike landed and Aegis pivoted his body, the connection point of its head stopped moving but the body kept going, causing it to do a flip in the air before falling to the ground unconscious.

Continuing the momentum, he brought his left leg up behind him to strike with devastating effect on the side of the second werewolf. Following the sound of several ribs not existing anymore, it took a half circle shape and launched. The creature got significant airtime, before smashing into one of the trees nearby and going limp.

The last werewolf in current site stop dead in his tracks. Seemingly having two of its compatriots fall instantly, gave it pause to consider its actions currently. However, it just shook its head and let lose a roar that echoed as it rebounded from tree to tree throughout the forest, delivering a strong message to the woods. As soon as its head came down from the howl, Aegis was already on top of him, delivering a hit with the strength of not just the speed that he lunged at it, but also the full weight of the heavy metal bound tome. All three near him were fully unconscious and out, not making any sound or moving. "These are down, but we need to prepare for more incoming!" 

Notes:
Mana/Spells:

PG Quest -15%

WC - 1,168/2,125

#9Tomoe Tanaka 

Exterminator [Quest][Aegis] Empty Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:30 pm

Tomoe Tanaka
The howling. The dreadful howling was an off-key note in Tomoe's ear, and its treacherous tune brought with it an awful realization: the pair of mages had been uncovered. This was no longer any kind of mission where they had the advantage of surprise. Rather, as cliche as it sounded, the hunters had become the hunted. There would undoubtedly be many werewolves of their respective warrior caste heading for their location. Their comrade's final warning combined with the scents of the battered and bloody bodies of multiple of their kin meant chaos would soon erupt. However, Tomoe in his hunter garb was not one who was known to the scents of werewolves, and was for all intents and purposes completely invisible to their noses. Combined with that, a skeleton's scent might be harder to pin down than a typical creature of flesh and blood. Even in a situation that was growing more dire by the minute, there were many ways the situation could still be approached. Many strategic advantages.

"Ah, fuck it. Let's ride this high until the sun comes up or our bodies give out! Woooooo!", Tomoe boomed with a passionate war cry, his shouting voice carrying on the air for at least a few kilometers.

The Joyan was never a strategist in the first place. His idea of hunting was to pursue and overwhelm, and not standing by and placing traps. Deception was possible, but not the kind that involved sitting in bushes for half a day watching for a trap to trigger. If they would send their best, he would give them a fight that goes a bit farther than their best.

Four more werewolves entered Tomoe's sight, approaching fast from the north. As the samurai held Musashi's sword in his hands, still sheathed, a slight gust could be felt emanating from it. Not enough to trigger a spell, but it was obvious that there was magical energy building in the air near the sword. The Joyan's eyes gleamed with the thought of unleashing one of the sword's magic spells at that very moment, but the feral foes hadn't yet drawn close enough. He would wait on standby for another few seconds, gauging their speed and estimating that the time at which they would be in range for an ideal shot would be in three more seconds.

"I've got these ones over here. Be on the lookout for more, eh? Ain't no way they just sent four on us!", Tomoe spoke without looking at Aegis, trusting in the lich's judgment and devoting his full visual concentration towards the approaching beasts.

WC: 1,900/2,125 (15% reduced)

Stats:

Equipment:

Mana/Spells:

#10Aegis 

Exterminator [Quest][Aegis] Empty Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:59 pm

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

"I know you're enjoying yourself but remember to stay focused!" Aegis said, collapsing the distance in between him and the allied swordsman. Almost on cue, two more werewolves clothes from the east and west, seemingly trying to use the situation and timing in order to be able to collapse on the forward focused Tomoe.

Using the advantage of a large stride, in combination with quite decent amount of speed, Aegis was hoping able to make it just behind Tomoe before the aggressors were able to close the distance. Using their Mobility, they were easily able to weave through and  use the trees to propel themselves forward. They both leaped in simultaneously, bent on sinking teeth into the Swordsman. With a dispersal of purple and blue mist from his upper body, flowing down threw his cloak and onto the matted ground, Aegis stopped just short of his ally. As Theo held onto the book for a moment, he threw his arms up, timing it with their interception.

As his gauntlets came within range, they closed around the heads of the werewolves lunging at them, with the targets in question looking mighty surprised at the current predicament they found themselves in.

Using the velocity that they were already containing, holding onto their heads heat cause them to curve around behind him, smashing into each other with the strength of not just the two of them, but the strength of Aegis' abilities as well. He quickly looked around and surveyed the surroundings, and for the moment it did not seem like more were coming from these directions. 

Notes:
Mana/Spells:

PG Quest -15%

WC - 1453/2,125

#11Tomoe Tanaka 

Exterminator [Quest][Aegis] Empty Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:43 pm

Tomoe Tanaka
Action was going on near and around Tomoe, but he trusted in his friend to handle it. That was the sort of working relationship they always had, anyway, and it had happened enough times to where Tomoe knew that it would all turn out fine. He'd charge in recklessly, and Aegis would cover for him. That was how the dynamic always was, and he wouldn't change it for anything. Did his friend feel the same way? It was unclear, with the amount of bickering that took place when they were off duty. It'd be perfectly reasonable if Tomoe was despised for his methods by those who knew him well enough, and there would be no grudges held if that were the case. It was a question that lingered, but not long enough to distract him from the task at hand. He would need to ask Aegis some day what he thought of this dynamic.

Two seconds had passed.

Tomoe smiled, the previous gust turning into a warping and twisting gale in the weapon in his hands. The time was nearly upon him to unleash the spell he had yet to use on a live target.

Three seconds.

The light in Tomoe's smile was only matched by the powerful glare reflecting off of his eyes, and the somehow visible air gathering around him. It was time.

"Let's see ya dodge this one...!", Tomoe stated proudly.

They were within 25 meters, and just as that became apparent, Tomoe brought down his sword in a vertical motion. As he did so, the built-up hurricane aura that danced around his sword was sent forth in a wave. The wave blitzed an unstoppable path directly ahead, aiming at the lycans. In their animal instinct, however... they dodged. Sidestepped and evading it as they closed the distance further, now 20 meters away from the Joyan.

It was exactly what Tomoe hoped for.

As the beasts passed by the wave, putting it out of their mind, Tomoe's smile changed from one of passion in the heat of battle to one of the victor in a battle. Immediately after passing the werewolves, the wave expanded rapidly and grew to engulf the four beasts in an instant. Within a 16 meter radius, the werewolves were completely engulfed in a fury of wind blades almost mimicking the inside of a tornado, slashing them to ribbons. The wind pressure was dense enough that not even their screams could be heard, and by the time the spell had dissipated, their silent and shredded corpses were all that was left.

With that, the werewolves in the immediate area had been taken care of. Tomoe relaxed, attaching the sword to the holster on his back once more.

"One final thing to take care of... c'mon."

Tomoe moved forward, beyond the finely shaven meat that lay around the ground and further into the forest. After a few minutes of walking, they would find themselves at a small cave. Within, Tomoe found what he was expecting. Small werewolf children, cowering together with only a few more large werewolves defiantly staring at the crimson cutthroat. Their glares were not those of beasts, but of grieving sentient lifeforms. Tomoe had considered finishing the job here and now, but his mind flashed to the people he had harmed and killed in his cultist days. Encompassing a brief second, it nevertheless made all the difference.

Without realizing it, his hand had already been reaching for his sword's handle once again. Growling ensued from the lycans, but it was clearly an intimidation tactic. The mages had thinned the tribe's numbers significantly, and though it was likely there were more than these few left, it was enough. Tomoe's gaze shifted to Aegis' for the first time since they had begun the hunt officially. It was unusual how Tomoe looked: uncertain and conflicted, with a hint of... regret, perhaps? The Joyan had no clue his face was giving off such emotions, and he likely wouldn't regardless.

"Uh... you decide what happens from here, okay? I'll wait outside. They still wanna fight if we do, but I think you could take 'em if you felt like it. The orders were to clear 'em out, right? Or maybe not. I... I dunno."

Tomoe's tone was not one of the confident warrior he prided himself to be. It wasn't of the manipulative killer that he tried to hide. There was distress in every bit of himself in that moment, and he didn't trust himself to do the right thing; whatever that might be. With the growling still persisting from the rebellious werewolves behind them, Tomoe walked away from the cave and Aegis. All it would take is a single swing, and those werewolves would be dead. Was that alright? He'd need time to think about that properly.

Before fully leaving the cave, he looked at Aegis one last time.

"You're gonna make the right call. You always do. That's always a trait I've admired about ya, honestly. You and your flying cabbage and your airship... you're always ready to defy the world to do what's right. I think that's good enough, yeah?", Tomoe paused to look to the side, breaking eye contact once more with an envious downward stare. "Yeah...", Tomoe muttered lowly, finishing his train of thought.

Afterwards, the samurai would wait outside for his partner's decision. They would go home together, naturally. The guild would probably stop turning so well if something happened to Aegis. That was the realization that Tomoe Tanaka had arrived at that night, from a point so simple he had already forgotten what it was.

WC: 2,125/2,125 (15% reduced)

Stats:

Equipment:

Mana/Spells:

- Exit -

#12Aegis 

Exterminator [Quest][Aegis] Empty Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:05 am

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

Aegis sighed slightly as the swordsman's enjoyment was obvious. While he didn't necessarily understand the love for the fight too much, he knew when it was needed, and there weren't many in his eyes more capable than Tomoe at carrying out said actions.

Well they had been in practice a few times, this was the first time he actually saw the wind strike of the sword Tomoe possessed in action. While it was definitely effective, he almost feel bad for the blended creatures inside, but he put that aside for now considering the people that they had attacked. He thought to himself at least the plant life would get decent nutrition. He reached down and patted Theo on his fluffy head few times before taking the heavy book back from his grasp. Theo quickly went over after Aegis whispered something to him, and spored out some powder, causing some of the plant growth to quickly grow over the bodies.

"Well done." said as Tomoe released some of the tension built in his body after the fight. Aegis walked closer to get up to where he was standing, looking back at the six behind him. "Oh?" he responded to Tomoe's beckoning. They begin walking through the simultaneously dark, but moonlit forest. He took care not to step on the corpses of the werewolves, not entirely sure if it was out of respect or cleanliness, quite possibly a combination of the two. Once they were out of sight and smell of the fight, it was a lot easier to move and pay attention to things that we're going on around them.

As they were walking they came across a clearing next to a small hill covered area. After walking into the area cautiously, a cave entrance became visible as there was a bit of light coming from the inside of the alcove. Headed up to the cave, being very careful of the surrounding area and a possible rush from the inside.

As they turned the corner of the cave entrance, Aegis immediately came to be in a tangle with himself. There were about five children and three larger werewolves huddled around them in a very protective stance. He flinched slightly and lifted his hand as Tomoe's arm went to his sword and almost drew it slightly. Thankfully his arm didn't far before he restrained himself, as Aegis had already begun to ponder what to do. Children aside, there were two female werewolves and one smaller male in guard stance them. "Hmmm... Alright, i'll be a moment." Tomoe slowly took his hand off his sword and turned around to walk outside. "You know, It isnt that I dislike you Tomoe. While I do disagree with some of the methods and lengths you go to sometimes, and vulgarity aside, people do know that they can count on you. Just know that as much as you respect me, I reciprocate that in return. And as far as my concerns for combat," he looked back toward the wolves both adult and children, "You already made a choice that was positive. Dont degradate yourself by thinking you can't." he gave a swordsman a pat on the shoulder as he continued out of the cave.

Turning his attention back to the werewolves, he crouched down and sat cross-legged in front of them, still over there height. The adults and children alike flinched and growled as he did so, but he didn't let it bother him or stop him. He bowed his head slightly, "I apologize for your loss. They were attacking traders and we were sent to put a stop to it. They attacked us, and I regret to inform you that they will not be returning." he took a quick pause to raise his head back so that he was looking at them again. "I don't mean to be demanding, or expect you to trust me, but there are two options before you. As long as you stay away from the caravans we will leave and no further harm will come to you or the children." he didn't know exactly which of the three adults were the current head or the highest authority so he was speaking plainly to all three. "Or, the second option is you may come with us. We live in the mountains nearby and can guarantee safety there. As long as no blatant attacks start or continue on civilians, you are more than do so."

One of the larger females steps forward begrudgingly and shaking her arms and head as she steps forward a few feet, growling as she speaks. "WHY..? Why should we believe you or anything you say? The Guardians and Hunters we have are gone, lost to none other than you, and now you speak of a home? Why should we not kill you rather than trust an Undead?!?"

Aegis sits there for a moment thinking over his answer carefully before responding. "You are fully correct. We are the ones that have killed the others. You have no reason to trust me because of that, but regardless I am asking you. I know of two werewolves alone that reside with us that can help, and even you yourself have said your Guardians and Hunters are no more. How will you care for yourselves in the children here?"

"What do you know about caring for children?? You're merely an undead with no soul, you could never understand."
"While that is what you might think, you are mistaken. I have a small one that I care for myself, and for you and the children, this is why I place this offer before you. I guarantee we can take you all there safely and that you'll be looked after, but only if the attacks on people cease."

The large female werewolf it took a frontal stance turns back facing the other two adults, but keeping her body upright and facing Aegis.

Aegis slowly walked out of the cave, whistling loudly to mark where the airship would come in land. Slowly, the three adults peek their heads out of the cave, making sure no ambush is set. After sufficient time, they step out and the children's slowly follow clinging on to them as tightly as they can. Slowly and carefully they walk up the wooden and metallic ramp heading up to the airship. Aegis turned to Tomoe before they get onboard the ship, "While we can't make allies out of everyone, you don't necessarily need to make everyone an enemy." he nodded slightly towards the swordsman before they took off, heading out with a very suspicious crew.

[EXIT]

Notes:
Mana/Spells:

PG Quest -15%

WC - 2556/2,125

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum