Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking the Habit [QUEST; SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Masami 

Breaking the Habit [QUEST; SOLO] Empty Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:07 am

Masami
"And why should I listen to you?"

With a smug face, arms and legs crossed, Masami was sitting in an abandoned house's stairway. It just so happened that Alistair found the boy by accident upon his ventures, and Masami hasn't even cleaned himself up. His discomfort was caused by the vampire and is now childishly upset, so why is that this vampire's complicated emotions have the need to affect Masami?

The vampire scratches his head in humiliation. "You see, I've never drank from a human before." explained the vampire, trying to look away, but was somehow being forced to look directly into Masami's half-closed eyes, as if the boy wants him to say something else. "Which! Is why... I can only lose my powers through some ceremony." Even after that, Masami wasn't entirely convinced. In Joya, there is this creature called the Nure-onna who is a snake with a woman's head, feeding on human blood... and they are usually too prideful to care about turning back into human. Not only that, Masami was still kind of triggered because of how this vampire messed up his clothes... and didn't even apologize. Masami was, still, waiting for that apology. "And you need my help, what do I get in return?" asked Masami, trying to negotiate something in return because he definitely isn't getting that apology anytime soon.

Immediately, the vampire pointed upwards. "More Jewels? You humans are into that." he even said it with a smile, how silly – he was aware of human greed, however, but for a traveler like Masami, Jewels are pretty much enough. "Deal!" the boy replied, bolting up on his feet and brushing dust off of his clothing. "Where to?" he asked, returning the smile, but only got his directions through a single finger. 'Are you kidding me?' Masami was trying to be patient here, but it seems as if this vampire was more childish than... that of a child himself.

323/850
「-15% WC reduction via Guild Perk.」

北正美

Breaking the Habit [QUEST; SOLO] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#2Masami 

Breaking the Habit [QUEST; SOLO] Empty Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:14 am

Masami
Nevertheless, Masami was patient enough to let this be. The vampire pointed at a werewolf pack, which consisted of... well, werewolves. But they appeared larger than Masami and definitely more morbid than that of a normal wolf. "Here's the catch, you have to wait for them to—" warned the vampire, but Masami had already rushed in. He hasn't gotten much rest ever since Alistair's attack, but he still had the energy to slay all of those werewolves at once. Thus, blowing through a single finger, Masami leaped into the sky before dispersing magical circles into fire. The werewolves didn't have enough time to even react to the pain, and in a few seconds they were slain. Right after, Masami took a single claw from one of them, then dashed back to Alistair. "Here you go." he uttered, offering the claw through a palm. "What else?"

Next, Alistair pointed at a nearby lair. "T-There... I think the tooth—"

"Got'cha." uttered Masami before dashing inside. All of these seemed too... easy for Masami, if you were to ask him. Thus, he ventured inside the lair without any knowledge of what would be inside, or how dangerous it would be. Spotting a vampire at the end, Masami started to quietly tip-toe, his wooden slippers no longer making any noise. From afar, it was obvious that the vampire seemed... mindless, and empty, as if it was simply a living corpse munching into a human being on the floor. It smelled awfully terrible, but Masami took the scenario serious enough as to not let out an expression from the scent. The vampire didn't seem to move an inch from his spot, although he seemed as if he noticed something different because of the scents in the air, could it be that the mud that embellished Masami worked as camouflage? The boy creeped behind the vampire and with a knife he took from the inside of the overcoat, he jabbed the blade in the vampire's neck, therefore bringing death upon him.

Just as Masami was told, he first cut off the head and used the knife to pluck a fang off of the vampire. 'It feels normal to do this... to a non-human.' he thought while plucking the tooth off. Right after the tooth detached from its' skull, Masami's hands had started to become painted in red as well. He brought this back to the vampire for checking, and next he was brought to a daemon's home and... hold on a moment, is this guy serious? All these creatures live in Dahlia? That was honestly pretty worrisome, and Masami had wondered about that only now. However, for the sake of this request, Masami will do his best to avoid being anxious. After all, his clothes are covered in mud, and that his hands are also covered in vampire blood. This was too realistic to be fake, thus he continued. Finally, in front of a daemon, Masami used the same method as earlier and struck the daemon's head off, collecting his blood using a gem-shaped glass bottle. 'Yuck.' Masami thought, placing it in the pocket of his overcoat – he no longer cares about how dirty his clothes are, thus bringing this back to Alistair and earning himself a reward.

"At the ceremony, right?" asked Masami, fixing his leather side-bag after giving the vampire the materials he needed. After he nodded, Masami left.

888/850
「-15% WC reduction via Guild Perk.」

北正美

Breaking the Habit [QUEST; SOLO] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum