Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farming Simulator X789 VI [MASAMI]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Masami 

Farming Simulator X789 VI [MASAMI] Empty Thu May 28, 2020 8:23 am

Masami
"Please allow me to go through."

Masami had woken up inside the theater's spare couch, and he was sure enough to immediately assume he was safe right after gaining consciousness. Looking back, he remembered that he had slightly woken up when he was being carried. There was a thick sheet of blanket that covered him, too, something he had immediately felt the moment he remembered how to breathe back into reality. He slowly sat back up, then feeling the disdainful chill in his spine, finally opening his eyes to observe his surroundings. What time was it, finally? It was dark outside – chilly, too. The wall lights illuminated its surroundings with its fire-like substance, appearing like flames. Ah, Masami felt like he was home.

"Ah... I'm so sorry." he talked in thin air, not looking around (although assuming someone was there to hear him). Apologizing about things he cannot control, once more. He believed that something so humiliating was worth to be apologized for... he was feeling slightly sick, too. "It's alright." mentioned a staff from behind, whose footsteps started to rush towards Masami – had he realized the boy has finally awoken. When Masami turned to check who he was, he immediately realized that it was a very familiar face! It was the requester, wearing a worrisome face. Masami immediately thought that he was getting sick, and that the rest are getting worried. "Ah," Masami was getting repetitive, and he was finding it annoying, "I'll go check on the others." After all, work was so much more important than himself (including the people, as well). He pushed the loafs of sheets away from him; his feet finally touched the creaky wooden floors. His body didn't seem so tiresome, after all – nothing to worry about.

The requester, who stood still in front of Masami, has been wearing that... annoyingly worrisome face for a while now, getting Masami slightly agitated? What is this human looking at? "Was there something in my face—?" he thought, and thought that those were mere thoughts, but those words had been audible. Masami was asked if he was alright, but appeared to be completely fine, whatsoever. "I'm sorry, I'll go check the scripts."

365/950
「-5% WC reduction via guild level perk.」

Farming Simulator X789 VI [MASAMI] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#2Masami 

Farming Simulator X789 VI [MASAMI] Empty Thu May 28, 2020 9:56 am

Masami
Being in the theater everyday, for the past two weeks, had made Masami very used to the theater's architecture. He wasn't even thinking, but it was as if his legs lead him to the exact place where he wanted to go. Masami picked the set of papers that lay on top of a table in a certain room, the room where actors practice. After some time, he had noticed that there was absolutely nobody else in the theater but Masami and the director; assuming the rest of the staffs had already gone home. 'My body feels like giving up anytime now.' he swiftly shook that thought out of the window, taking that logic of "becoming what you think" and having the attempt to avoid that type of reality. While brushing those thoughts off, he continued to skim through the pages of the play's scripts, having to reread the same lines over and over again due to his lack of focus.

'Calm down, calm down...' he told himself, biting the tip of his right hand. He couldn't focus at all – in these types of scenarios, you only have yourself. You have nobody to depend on but yourself; lonely logic suffocating Masami and making tension. Taking a deep breath in... then out, being aware of his own breathing. He had calmed down, slightly, but it was good enough. He leaned his back against the wall and slowly pulled himself down, still skimming through the sheets. "Some errors right here." audibly, he uttered, then stood up to practice one of the lines. 'This time, the master would—'

He finally saw himself, eyes starting to become in a reddish hue... rather, it was already in a scarlet tone. Those orbs slightly glowing, Masami immediately reacted in a way he wanted, convincing his mind that everything is alright. It's starting to come nearer... wasn't it?

675/950

#3Masami 

Farming Simulator X789 VI [MASAMI] Empty Thu May 28, 2020 10:13 am

Masami
"Those without good reason shall not pass." he sang, quietly, being aware of hearing only his own voice. Masami found his head leaned against the couch's arm as he sat on the ground next to it, being more sluggish than ever. He believed that he only needed a piece of his home back to him, otherwise, just like the homeless, he would lose himself. Masami had felt so alienated, even after the rain had already subsided. "To celebrate the 7th birthday of this child." he continued to sing, slower than the actual melody. Was he been selfish this whole time, is that why he had to leave Joya? To cure a curse, the solution must be to take up another curse. Masami himself doesn't even believe that he's ready for such a life-changing instance.

Before midnight, Masami had fallen asleep once more, and was awoken by a female staff by the morning. "Ah, ah! I've already completed... eurk." when Masami panicked, he raised the script high up in the air for the woman to check, regardless of what type of staff she even was. "Oh? Hard work, it seems." she was slightly grumpy, but less in the morning – she snatched the script for her to check. "Wha–?! Why did you correct everything?!"

Masami raised a brow, 'Was I incorrect?' Seems as if he was back to normal, now that he was back to work. His high standards had taken effect on him, making him re-check the scripts again. "I don't think I missed a single thing." There was a light smirk that itched upon the cheek where he was stamped upon, being aware of how lowly he looked upon her. "Well, if you don't like it, you change it." he teased, distancing himself 'til he finally reached the exit. "I'll be in another city by next week, look for me if you can."

988/950

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum