Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damaged [Aegis]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Aura Chou 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Fri May 01, 2020 6:46 pm

Aura Chou

Forgive me, I have but two faces
A mere human friends or close to it, what are these friends? The woman Pricilla treated her with such curiosity as if she was a subject to be tested.

Nay.

Aura didn't know where to go to stay as outside was her home temporary. The cold was her blanket as nature was her true warmth. Her hair caressed against her soft cheek as her fox ear twitched to the butterfly who landed on it. Without moving, she cornered her eyes to see the beautiful colors of it. Blue and purple with some tint of oranges and reds, but before she could get into more detail it flew away. 'Fly away butterfly, like how I wanted to not so long ago. I am away, but I am not free from the fear of being caught.'.

She crouched in front of an empty tilted cart next to some field. Was it the same field she ran into? She couldn't tell as she was lost in this town. Aura doesn't remember what Pricilla called it. Suddenly, she felt itchy as her right hand scratched it softly with her long nails. "I wish I stole a brush before running away." She spoke quietly in Joyan. Aura wasn't quite sure about speaking in Fiorian just quite yet. She knew some from the ship ride on the way here since all they spoke was Fiorian. The fox woman hid away from town though as her kind was not common at all and her clothes were not very elegant to say at least.  She had on her slave clothes and broken shackles on her ankles. The cloth was red and gold as to some it will look like a bra and her bottoms were a slit golden skirt where the cloth was in the middle and behind, leaving her thick yet beautiful legs to be revealed. Sadly, shoes didn't exist for her as she had always walked, ran and danced on bare feet.

One for the World
and
One to be kept in secret

Damaged [Aegis] Xz55h710
#2Aegis 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Fri May 01, 2020 10:48 pm

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

"Together, we will arise with the morning light."

Aegis found himself walking through marigolds, heading back to penumbra guards guildhall. He had been out for the day doing some general guard duty in town, and had to talk to a few people about some quests in the area for his guildmates. It was a rather cool day, with a chill in the air but even he could feel, but it didn't bother him too much. He enjoyed the outdoors and being out in nature. The rain and the snow however, as much as it didn't show, these elements were where he was at home.

He had a bit of happiness in his stride, as people were starting to not be scared of him up front as he's put honest work into raising his renown in the local area. Not just for the eventuality of guild leadership, but also to try and clear the distain or prejudice to his current unliving predicament. He wasn't really one for waving hello, but he was friendly with enough people to both receive and give out nods a big knowledgement to the people that he passed, or vendors he frequented. Even though he doesn't really show much, even this small amount of progress gave him happiness.

As he was walking down the road towards the outside border of the town, he noticed some movement behind a broken down cart, although it had been there for a while. He stopped and poked his head over the cart to investigate. He saw what he thought to be a demi-human, slightly curled up and looking terrified. Unsure if it was him that was causing it, he pulled his head back from the top of the cart. He slowly made his way around to the side of the cart so hopefully he wouldn't scare them off. He tried to get lower to the ground in order to not appear as imposing, but it was a little difficult given his size. "Are you alright little one?" he said in a questioning but sincere tone.

PG Quest -15%

WC - 336

#3Aura Chou 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Sat May 02, 2020 8:02 pm

Aura Chou

Hair matted to hide her face and all her beauty. The only thing people could judge on was that and her body that was portioned like any goddess. Her eyes tiredly gazed at the ground as she had a blank stare. 'My master will look for me for sure. He will send someone, someone may catch me for sure.'. The haunted thought kept repeating until she heard a noise. Her fox ears perked up and eyes opened more to see who it was. 'Who dares to come for me now?' a darkened thought escaped her hell of a mind. A boned man it seemed.

"Go away."
She said in Joyan as she couldn't speak much Fiorian besides a few paragraphs of words. He asked about her and being alright. Was he trying to become a 'friend'? She felt like this was some sort of trickery to get her to go back. Back to the hell hole of which she has feasted on her own life. Slowly she got up with arms dangling freely down and head slumped. "W-what" She tried to slowly speak Fiorian in her native accent. "do you. want from. me?" She finished. Her voice was like sweet flowery honey that attracts beasts of all as even though she looked like she hasn't bathed in months she smelled like sweet fruits covered in honey. Anyone with any care could tell that she was indeed lost and either one would think she was homeless or in harm's way/running away.

One for the World
and
One to be kept in secret

Damaged [Aegis] Xz55h710
#4Aegis 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Sat May 02, 2020 11:42 pm

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

"I don't intend to bother or harm." He said slowly, understanding that she seem to not speak the language too well.
From occasional times it got brought up with Tomoe, it was still pretty bare-bones, but he did speak a little Joyan.
He leaned back slightly while trying to thinking of the best way of trying to communicate with the person in front of him.
"Person." pointing to her slightly, "Visual.". He paused for another second trying to think of the correct words.
"Hurts... *Hmmm, maybe more along the lines of...* Apprehensive?". It was rather obvious that her condition did not seem well, not only matted fur but very turkey with variations of chains affixed to her.

Suddenly a small head peeked out from underneath the large cape and hood that covered him. A young girl poked her head out from behind him and cocked her head sideways questioningly before looking up at Aegis. Almost subconsciously, after nodding towards the stranger in the dirt, she looked over at her worriedly, then back up to him. The Lich just slightly nodded back and planted himself where he stood.

After a pat on the head, she fully came out of the cloak and was standing beside him, the size difference was almost comical. As Aegis started to move around on the left side of his cloak, the tiny orange-haired girl reached into her pocket and offered some food that she had saved from their time today in Marigold.

PG Quest -15%

WC - 582

#5Aura Chou 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Sun May 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Aura Chou

Aura gazed at the skeletal being as she has heard of these liches, but never has she seen one with her own eyes. Her ears lowered in an aggressive stance while her tail turned to tails, flailing. It all went down from there as she saw a little girl with him. A girl that was so young. Her ears perked up, letting her guard loosen and tails settled down. The girl was as young as she was before she was sold away. What was she doing with the lich. Aura's eyes gazed through the empty holes that were his eyes as if she was trying to search for an answer.

The girl started to silently speak to the lich as if they understood each other by just eye contact. What was this relationship? Out of nowhere, the girl went to her a little closer, offering food. Her eyes squinted as she studied the food from afar. 'The youngest assassins are the best ones.' She believed, but something about her seemed rather pure. Perhaps it was naive or perhaps desperate. Slowly Aura shook her head to deny the food. ''No. Thanks." She said slowly in Fiorian. Her eyes gazed away embarrassed, but thankfully the can't see it due to her hair hiding her face. "Place?" She questioned. She couldn't think of how to ask in their language. This was so far the best she could do. Aura finally stood up straight with arms embracing herself in a self-defense way as she felt rather dirty. Maybe they knew where to get a hairbrush, a bath, and new clothes.

One for the World
and
One to be kept in secret

Damaged [Aegis] Xz55h710
#6Aegis 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Mon May 04, 2020 11:58 pm

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

While the child insisted on giving her the food, after turning it away, she pouted until she would take it.
Aegis was focussed on trying to figure out where to bring her, as it seems she needed to clean up and at least off the main road. A main transportation route for merchants is no place to really call home unless you are one of said merchants.

He motions and pointed off to the right, near the outskirts of the town. "Water." hopefully that was enough to get the point across. If she would let him, he slowly took off the cloak that he had on his back and offered to use it to cover her until they got to where they were going. Rashida look at him questioningly as he was speaking to the demi-human. "We shall bring her to the bathhouse, she get clean there for now." she bounced up and down as she knew where they were going, because it was the place that she had gone many times while being here in town. Penumbral Guard had its own based in their own hall so she did not use it until they were staying in town for the day, but she had an attachment to the site keeper.

PG Quest -15%

WC - 797

#7Aura Chou 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Tue May 05, 2020 12:43 am

Aura Chou

Aura looked at the man and the little girl who was then pouting due to rejecting her food. She somewhat felt bad, but it was for good precaution. She learned to not eat for a long period of time because she had to survive. There were days where her slave sisters and brothers had to share with each other, but she rather just give her food to them. She only survived as long as she has due to nature calls. They served her food from trees randomly within her cell. She heard the word 'water' and saw him point. There was obviously a hint towards perhaps either a drink or bath. Either way, she nodded towards the offer.

Slowly, she walked towards him and the child, but not too close. Aura shyly took the cloak and wrapped herself like it was a blanket. They lead her there, but before that, she just stood behind a few feet. She has never been around a man who was gentle. It was strange to her. It was nice, but she's afraid. Afraid to be betrayed and afraid of many other things. She has heard stories of attachment and how it ends for women and men both. Some lead to death and some lead to worse than death.

A souless corpse wandering the lands, feeling nothing.
One for the World
and
One to be kept in secret

Damaged [Aegis] Xz55h710
#8Aegis 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Tue May 05, 2020 10:31 pm

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

After she took the cloak, they started heading to the bathhouse. As they were walking, aegis we've also reminded of something. He looked down to Rashida, gave her a small pouch, then talked to her. "Go by Kurths shop, acquire some shoes for her." she looked a little confused at this, but did a small double take after noticing that she wasn't wearing anything. She quickly nodded back to him, suddenly with a burst of conviction, and a final nod started heading off towards the shop.

Aegis kept an eye on her and what was going on around them as she wasn't entirely sure where she had come from yet. Language speaking inside, she obviously didn't seem to be from around here. Getting to the bathhouse did not take very long, as they were closer than a few hundred feet from it. As they approached the door, he opened it and let her through. One moment he held his hand up to say to her. As he used a skeletal finger to poke the bell, ringing as to let the owners know that they had arrived. After a few moments, an elderly woman and a young man came out from behind a pulled curtain. "I have someone in need of a bath. Are you able to take care of her while I wait here?" he asked them. "Oh, that shant be a problem." the older lady said to him while doing a small wave to the girl with him. "Just do mind, she seems a bit sensitive. Please take that into consideration." he says as he passes her payment for the use of the facilities. He turns back to her, "Self, wait. Water." he attempts to convey pointing at himself then into the back room.

PG Quest -15%

WC - ‭1,092‬

#9Aura Chou 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Wed May 06, 2020 8:27 pm

Aura Chou

Slowly, she followed as her shackles of enslavement dragged against the floor. Her ratted hair couldn't even move with the wind as it was stuck together like it was glued. Once she got there he was talking to them. Old ladies that appeared to be kind showed up. The lich seemed to have paid for it as well as it seemed nice enough. The only thing that confused her is that he was talking like some caveman. Did he think she couldn't understand him fully? That enough was true, but simple things like whatever tourists needed to know were known. Like bathes, where to go and do, and other things. There were some things she didn't understand though that most would know by just living their everyday lives.

They seemed to be going to the baths, but the thing she didn't understand is why wasn't he joining. He was paying, right? Sadly, Aura was naive when it came to the opposite sex, how she shouldn't share baths with men nor did she know feelings and emotions other than anger and the closest thing to nothing, numb. "Are. You not joining?" She questioned in her slowpoke talk as any one new to speaking something. Her head tilted confused and turned to look at the ladies. "He paid, yes? Should he not join too?". Was this wrong in this country? She always shared baths with the other slaves when they had the rare chance to shower in the rain or collect enough water to heat up for a bath with them all.

One for the World
and
One to be kept in secret

Damaged [Aegis] Xz55h710
#10Aegis 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Fri May 08, 2020 10:56 pm

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

He was a bit surprised when she I was inquiring if you was coming with her not. Normally he had avoided people in the past in these kinds of situations, mainly the reason why he did so long. "No, not normally..." he said as he gave the old lady a questioning look. "You can come in if you want, just no tricks see?".

He was stuck in thought for the moment. At this moment he didn't want to really invade her privacy, but he was also concerned considering how panicked and worried she was earlier. To be honest, he cleans himself often normally at the guildhall, but he had not gone to public baths since the change of stature he underwent. He scratched his head considering what to do. He didn't want to cause her more harm if she wasn't comfortable being with these people, but he also did not want it to seem like he was taking advantage of the situation.

"You want me to?" he asked while looking back down at her. "I may if you wish, however...". In this situation he didn't really see anything bad returning on him, more so for the health and well-being the person who he brought in, if it helped her settle he would.    

PG Quest -15%

WC - 1304

#11Aura Chou 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Sun May 10, 2020 12:48 am

Aura Chou
Her mind was in broken pieces. Aura didn't understand why he will not join her. Was it because she wasn't pretty to him? Did she really look disgusting to his eyes due to not being dolled up or maybe there was something wrong with her? She felt like she was not a good slave at all. He wanted to make sure it was fine with her once again, confusing the poor woman. "Yes." Was all she could say in Fiorian. "Come join. I. Will feel better." She spoke in pauses and slowly while trying to say the words correctly with her Joyan accent.

Once they were done she went with the old lady who took her to the feminine side to undress and towel up. "You get changed to nothing and go in first. I get him after." The old lady instructed. Thanks to Pricilla, she knew what the woman was saying, it was more speaking it. Aura nodded and undressed quickly into nothingness. Her volmptious curves were revealed as she was lead to the bath. Slowly, she first inserted her foot. 'It... feels amazing.'. Her eyes started to tear up as she never felt warm and clean water before and what was coming next was next level. Finally, she went all the way in the water so the water covered to the tip of her upper chest and hair slowly floating in the water.

Damaged [Aegis] Xz55h710
#12Aegis 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Sun May 10, 2020 7:31 pm

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

Aegis pondered at the peculiar predicament he was in. Certainly he wasn't one to break rules in that they were separate baths, but the owner had said it was okay so he felt a little bit more composed with the situation. It certainly had been an interesting partial conclusions the day, and yet he still was pretty sure it was going to be much longer. Not that he minded, as helping people was one of his enjoyments in this life, part of the reason his guild exists at this point.

He set out in the lobby as he patiently waited for the bathhouse owner to return to inform him what to do next. It didn't take her too long to come back out, as she waved him over to the table. Her closed eyes opened, and large smile faded momentarily, as she kept talking quietly. "No funny business you hear? She has marks on her, shackles of some kind, and she seems like she hasn't had a bath in a long time. Watch yourself carefully alright?" as she finishes she raised a grey bushy eyebrow questioningly. "I didn't really know what to do finding her like that. I appreciate your generosity however. Should I stay clothed?" " for now, I would suggest the armour being lost, but keeping some boundary." Aegis honestly couldn't say much else other than nod and bow slightly.

The way to get into the bath was pretty simple, there was a little bit of a change room, but it was pretty basic with small wooden cupboards to put the door apparel in. The male attendant helped him take off the armour, as it wasn't the simplest to do by himself. They were very careful with it, and stored it in a safe place with them in the interior of their office room. He still kept his light cloth apparel on as was suggested by the caretaker, hoping that this would be fine. Upon walking into the actual bath area, he was happy to see she was enjoying herself in the bath, obviously happy in the warmth.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"
he said in the soft tone he could manage, as he did not intend to frightened her with his sudden presence. Even though he never really used his fear or debilitating abilities in town, visual appearance alone could shock most people.

PG Quest -15%

WC - 1699

#13Aura Chou 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Mon May 11, 2020 7:59 pm

Aura Chou

The warmth filled her body like flames engulfing her the longer she stays in the water. 'Wonder when he'll appear.'. Her eyes mixed of purple and black as her hair then was dunked. For a moment it felt peaceful and the nails massaging her scalp felt amazing. While in the water she heard noises of someone coming in, assuming it was the person who took her here. Soon enough she was able to motion back up to breathe some air. Her hair was no longer matted as if some magic happened. Suddenly, her eyes were more golden looking, like sweet honey and her hair, black as night. Her soft pure skin was clearly seen as it shined from being clensed.

Aura gazed at the lich with slanted yet widened eyes as she smiled happily. "I feel much better now.". Out of no where a bucket of clean water waterfalled above and onto her as the old lady rinced her hair once more. After that she left the two alone as the cleaning was done, but not before leaving behind a beautiful brush for her long hair. Her ears twitched a little as the water tickled the fine hairs that made the water drop by droplets like rain. "What is your name?" She spoke slowly once more as she tries to speak Fiorian. Pricilla taught her many words that were useful for speaking normally. It was just saying them normally that was difficult. Her accent was easily known everytime she spoke. 'Wonder what kind of person he is.'. She wondered more and gazed at him more as if she was studying.
One for the World
and
One to be kept in secret

Damaged [Aegis] Xz55h710
#14Aegis 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Tue May 12, 2020 11:11 pm

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

Aegis chuckled slightly when a unprecedented downpour seemed to fall on her like a warm but unexpected waterfall. He waved to the older lady as she left, thanking her for the help. The interior of the bathhouse itself was quite Pleasant, with a large naturally shaped bath surrounded by false but decorative scenery. While the air itself was a mixture of steam, it had a pleasant scent that he assumed was added to the water.

He slowly made his way over to the waterside, still a bit unsure what to do in his current predicament. Helping someone had turned into a situation that he did not entirely expect to be in. "Aegis is what people call me. Feel free to do so if you wish."

He sat on the edge of the bath, placing the bottom of the cloth and his legs into the water but keeping his top half upright and out of the water. "Are you feeling any better?" He asked with genuine concern, but with a hint of pause. "You look as if your mood has improved." the water itself was very warm and clear. A mixture of sense and atmosphere means being in the room very relaxing, well, it would do so more effectively under normal circumstances.

PG Quest -15%

WC - 1910

#15Aura Chou 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Wed May 13, 2020 10:19 am

Aura Chou

The noises of the shackles were silenced by the magical water that cleansed her. Aura wasn't sure on what this man was thinking. He seemed numb towards her when it came to attraction. The possibility could be because he was a lich, but either way, it didn't matter. She for once enjoyed someone's company that wasn't forced upon her. She wasn't sure why she was feeling the way she was feeling. Warm, enticed in a way as she gazed at the lich. As her mind became darker and deeper into the feelings, the more she was about to lose herself.

Aegis.

In a shock, she shook her head and motioned towards the edge a few feet away from him. "Aegis." She repeated, but this time out loud as she turned her head to look back at him. Her black hair was shining beautifully as her golden eyes reflected his image perfectly, gazing at him enchantingly. "I am.   Enjoying. Myself." She nodded her head with the words as she was still learning to speak Fiorian. She felt like she sounded stupid, but the lich didn't seem to mind so far. She had to watch herself as this man.. he was acting too kind. All men had some goal in mind when helping. What was his? She herself on the other hand tried to stop herself from any sin she may cause. It was like her desires trying to attack... It was hard.
Yet you're releasing my Sin

Damaged [Aegis] Xz55h710
#16Aegis 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Sat May 16, 2020 3:14 am

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

Aegis side a breath of relief, as he put his arms behind him as a brace, leaning back and looked up at the large and beautiful paintings littering the roof of the building. "I am pleased to hear that." he looked back over to her hearing the sound placeable of heavy wind chimes.

The noise that came off of the chains on her legs and wrists still bothered him greatly. He wanted to remove them, but wasn't sure if she would let him or let alone even get that close. They seemed magical in nature, but did not look like any of the jail restraints that he knew of or was familiar with. To him, that was more disconcerting knowing that she could have been kept somewhere in an untimely manner or was forced to work. Either of these did not sit well with him, as he did not like to see this upon anyone, and he felt strongly enough in this that it was partly responsible for his current visage. Pain, apathy, enslavement, we're only a part of the things that he was fiercely against, but that does not mean the potency of the feelings were diminished in any regard.

He turned more towards facing her, but still looks slightly off to the left considering her current lack of clothing. "If you wish, I can assist with these." he said, pointing to both the shackles and brush. He was hoping that a show of kindness would prove or at least give him ground showing her that he didn't mean to harm her. He kept his voice light and his tone softer, but not condescending or biding. Rashida would be back at some point, and did not want to just leave her outside when she could barely even speak the language fluently. He knew of some possibilities and ways he might be able to help, but realize that all of them required at least some semblance of trust.

PG Quest -15%

WC - 2238

#17Aura Chou 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Sat May 16, 2020 8:23 pm

Aura Chou
She slowly sank so half of her face was in the water with the rest of her body. Legs bent, she roamed around the waters as if she was swimming. Her skin never felt so soothed before till now. Her mind was in a blur while her heart was beating fast. Aura wasn't sure why as her eyes gazed towards the lich. He had no soul, but could he feel? She was curious about a lot of things as she never met one face to face, only the stories. Her ears twitched as she heard him speak about her shackles. Did he want to take them off?

Her eyes cornered to look where they were and then shot back a glance at him. Her eyes flashed a pink lemonade color as she smiled sweetly. Aura stood up tall while her bottom half was covered, her upper half was not. She felt no shame as where she lived for most of her life, she was used to it. The only time she wore clothes was when she was bought for a day or two. Her hourglass curves were perfectly formed as they made her large melons look more appealing. Her skin shined and shimmered from the clean magical water as she walked towards him she never unlocked eyes. Once she got closer she leaned back as she sat and put her naked clean ankle next to his bony face. Her head did a small nod, "Do what you want?~" She spoke in her slow Fiorian tone with her Joyan accent that was smooth. She watched his every move with her alluring pink eyes that had pupils in the shape of small hearts.

Damaged [Aegis] Xz55h710
#18Aegis 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Sun May 17, 2020 11:01 pm

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

He wasn't sure if this was some sort advance or not at first, and if it was, it came slightly out of nowhere, and caught him a little off guard. He kept his head facing forward, glanced at her with his eye. Something didn't seem quite right, but he still wanted to help. He carefully broke the remnants of the shackles off. As they hitched open, he carefully took them and put them on the edge of the bath out of the way, so someone didn't collide with them walking along the back side. After this, he gently pushed down on her leg with a finger, putting it down into the water.

"Please don't take this as me being insensitive, but I am certain that you're not in a state to be worrying about such things. I am glad however that you're enjoying the bath and feeling better." As he looked at her, something seemed off. Aegis was unsure if it was just him being overly careful as normal, or something of the sort, but the very timid person that he I was worried for and saw behind the merchant cart didn't seem to be consistent. The personality he was seeing now was extremely off from what he would have expected so soon afterward.

"Don't get me wrong, I am flattered by the advance, if it was one." He scratched the back of his head lightly while thinking.
"First things first. The restraints seem to have been quite tight and they must have been painful. I am very sorry you had to undergo whatever you did before hand. After we get the rest off, we must get you cleaned and clothed." If she raised the other leg for him, he would do the exact same thing as you get the first time, and place the shackles behind him neatly with the others. "We can get these put away, then brush out the hair. After that, the young one should be back soon I believe..." trailing off into thought a little bit with the last sentence.  

PG Quest -15%

WC - 2583

#19Aura Chou 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Wed May 20, 2020 10:22 am

Aura Chou
Aura couldn't hear him mentally as her brain wasn't processing. Something with her was caged, trying to be free, but she never realized it till now. She waited for him to take off the chains with her ankle close to his face. Her pink eyes out of nowhere widened in shock as she listened to him. Her heartfelt pain for some reason. As he finished talking her eyes turned back into a golden brown while her lips frowned. Slowly, she looked away and then just lifted her other leg silently. Aura wasn't sure what was going on with her as she felt passionate randomly, but now all she felt was ashamed of herself and her heart.

It felt like it was burning.

Once he was done she backed away slowly with the brush. "I-I can brush my hair." She instructed lowly in her soft sweet voice. Once she was at least five feet she brushed her long hair that floated in the water. It became rather smooth and shiny as her hair looked like silk. She wondered about the little one, ''Where did she come from?" She spoke a little faster than normal, but it was spoken normally to those in Fiore. She couldn't remember if he said anything about her or not, but she was curious nonetheless.

Damaged [Aegis] Xz55h710
#20Aegis 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Thu May 21, 2020 1:39 am

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

"Ah, you mean Rashida." he paused for a second, looking up once more. "After the affairs of the seraphim, there was a lot to do. Tomoe, a friend, and I were doing some missions in the city in order to clean up what had been either destroyed or lost. We were still inexperienced at that time, so we undertook some of the more less extreme orders, mainly doing cleanup work or helping with the local populace."

Even without being able to see it directly, or him showing it, there was true sadness in his aura of being as he continued. "A great many people did not survive what happened, and those that were left behind had to deal with the aftermath. Not just the loss of family or home, but the people that lingered or came afterward to take advantage of the situation."

"But," his mood perkened, "I was able to meet the small one during this time. Her family was gone and she was alone. During one of my times aiding in the teaching of the town's folk during this period, she was one of very few that was able to keep up with us. Afterward, she kept following me wherever I went. I didn't take her in voluntarily, she just kept following me the whole time."

He rested back into the water as he continued. "After that, she has accompanied me wherever I have went, it has been a great help not just to myself but to others as well and I see that as more than enough."

After a while of reminiscing, he noticed her mood had changed again. "Are you certain you're alright?"

PG Quest -15%

WC - 2861

#21Aura Chou 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Thu May 21, 2020 9:18 pm

Aura Chou
Aura didn't understand a lot of what he said. She heard a name and that was the girl's name. That was it. Most of those words he said she hasn't learned yet. Maybe she'll learn it from someone else or even Pricilla. She felt strange around the lich all of a sudden and Aura didn't know why. "Pretty name.". Her tone was soft, but she still felt a small embarrassment from earlier. 'Don't shy.~' A darker voice spoke. The tone was womanly and dominating that some mistress would have. She spoke in Joyan as she clearly understood the simple words being said.

Her eyes gazed at the lich and then looked away. It was stupid, why would she listen to some random voice in her head. Was she going nuts? Slowly she looked back at him as he asked if there was something wrong. What does she say that didn't sound rather out there? "Does not matter." She did a poutful face while having her knees towards her face and arms wrapped around them. Her chin rested on her knees and looked at him. "Thank you for. the. bath." She spoke slowly in Fiorian and looked into the water. Usually, you'd treat someone nicely for 'gifts' of taking a female to a place. Was she not enticing? Alluring? Perhaps she just needed to be tantalizing all.

Damaged [Aegis] Xz55h710
#22Aegis 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Sat May 23, 2020 1:15 pm

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

As she thanked him for the bath, he nodded in return. "I am glad." although she seems a bit confused on how much he had said.
"My apologies for talking so much.". Randomly he had a thought to himself that was a weird visualization. It seemed a bit strange even for his mind, but in the water she seemed like a jellyfish covered in fur. As she wrapped herself in a ball, the hair on her still floated out into the bath, like it was trying to find something that wasn't water.

As they sat there quietly for a time longer, the bathhouse caretaker came back, to let them know that their time was done, and that they had a visitor.

Aegis nodded "Thank you for letting us know. And thank you for allowing us to come in like this." "Oh, that's fine dear, it seemed to work out for the best so far.". As she made her way out of the room, he slowly got up out of the bath. With two large steps he was out of the bath itself, and was still covered in clinging water.

After a short shake, he got most of the surface water off with a bit of rattling. He looked back to the girl still in the water, and lowered his hand towards her, doing it slowly to not startle the person. "Are you ready to go?".

PG Quest -15%

WC - 3096

#23Aura Chou 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Sat May 23, 2020 9:22 pm

Aura Chou
Aura sought out the reason behind the immunity of attraction or maybe it was just her being a stranger. She was able to do so with those she was sold to for days, but him no. Was there no sin as their eyes met? Was it because he was a lich? It didn't matter as he got up after the elder woman appeared and once again left. It seemed like it was time to go as she slowly got out after him, using her tails as a towel to cover her body. Her golden-brown eyes gazed towards the door after nodding. She slowly picked up some clothes as she wore a summer dress. It was a long orange dress with summery flowers.

Her straps were thin made of white ribbon and shoes were wooden flops. Slowly she stepped out to see if he was there as her long beautiful hair of black-brown hair rested against all the way down to her assets. She stood there waiting for him as she twirled left and right with her hips for the bottom skirt part of her dress to motion. Once her eyes gazed at his she'd speak softly. "Where to?" She spoke slowly with her trying to speak Fiorian. Perhaps if she learned more Fiorian she will be able to speak to him normally... Someday she will learn all she needed to. It'll take time.

Damaged [Aegis] Xz55h710
#24Aegis 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Tue May 26, 2020 8:42 pm

Aegis

-Do not fret the Night-

Aegis was happy to see that his new friend had gotten some new clothing as the lady had dropped it off when she came by. He was pleasantly surprised that she had also cleaned off his attire and over cloak while they had been in the bathing area. When he got out of the bath and turned around it was laying there neatly pressed and cleaned, ready for him to wear. After keeping slightly turned away until she had her clothing back on, he turned around back to face her.

"Yes, It seems like it is time to head out." as he began heading out, he checked to make sure she was coming with him as he turned around the corner. As they came up to the main desk in the front of the bath house Rashida ran up and clung onto his leg. He chuckled slightly. "Welcome back small one. How was your time visiting?". The tiny in comparison to human looked up at him and smiling and nodded rapidly. "I am glad to hear. Did you happen to get what we needed?" she began nodding again, then looked slightly behind him at the demi-human now at least having clothing to wear. She did a slight quick inhale and began smiling when she saw the long hair now cleaned and brushed. She simply looked back up at Aegis with a slight head tilt and held it for a short amount of time. "Go ahead, i'll talk with the bath owner."

"Thank you very much. If there's anything you need, feel free to let me know and I will do my best to reciprocate the kindness."

She merely smiled at him and said "No worries dear, she looks like she needed to care and we were there to give it. I hope you keep doing the same." "Of course. Thank you again."

While he was talking with the lady, Rashida came up slowly to Aura, looking a little sheepish. Well she was wondering over she had her hands behind her back. Upon getting up to her, she quickly brought her hands forward revealing a pair of shoes for her to wear. They were relatively simple in nature, but they had anchored fabric on the top where it would rest, and well prepared wooden bottoms. She would try to hand them to her, and if accepted would even put them on the ground facing her for her to put on before they went outside. Her excitement was obvious during this.

As they both finished up, Aegis held the door open as they left the establishment and waved back to the lady before the door closed severing the connection of sight. Compared to the bath the air was crisp and cool outside, as it was getting later on in the afternoon. You must have time that they were inside was considerably longer then would be recognized by the people inside. He put down towards the small red-haired child as he Felts repeated tugging on his cloak. "Mhmm, I know." he stopped walking for a second and turns to Aura. "Do you have any place to go for the night?" he asked her. "A place to sleep? To be safe?" he waited a moment. "It's a bit of a walk from here, but you're more than willing to stay at penumbral guard until either you can find something better or we can make sure you're safe." Rashida nodded rapidly in response, obviously happy with this consideration. If she would accept, they would travel with her back to the guild house, and give her a room on the second floor, where she could stay in peace.

[Exit]

PG Quest -15%

WC - 3708

#25Aura Chou 

Damaged [Aegis] Empty Wed May 27, 2020 2:59 pm

Aura Chou
Softly, she yawned as she watched Aegis talk to the old lady that was kind enough to give her some clothes after a bath. Aura felt super tired from all the excitement that went on  and the only thing she thought of was sleeping. She couldn't help it at all as in the 'den', she had to sleep on  the floor, which meant anywhere. The air here was fresh as the smell of cut grass and flowers could be smelt from the place she was standing. It felt relaxing as all that was missing was perhaps a little bit of honey and lavender for scent.

Aegis came back to her with the little girl and wondered if she had somewhere to sleep. 'The outside?' She thought as she looked at him confused. Anywhere was home, there was no such thing as a safety place. How could she argue him after he just offered a free place? Once she agreed, she walked behind him. Not close enough for her to have that strange feeling, but close enough for her to see his presence. The guild was interesting enough and wondered what sort of people were there. Were they all like Aegis or just himself and the little girl he brings around him?

It was finally time to rest... as she passed out soon after walking into the room.

-exit-

Damaged [Aegis] Xz55h710

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum