Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drink To New Friends.(Conquest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Judith Karlinius 

Drink To New Friends.(Conquest) Empty Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:23 am

Judith Karlinius
To make some one content is to possibly gain a new friends, To settle a worried mind is to brighten some ones day. To drink with some one is to have dreams of becoming friends or to gain favor.

Did all of that almost seemingly pointless rambling actually have something to do with Judith? actually yes it did, With the lingering problem of stress and worry upon the people with the guilds of late, Judith realized that something needed to be done about this problem.

Local business owners maybe need a little bit of help or proof that will not be trouble or risk too their business or them as a person. Who else to help settle a worried person then one of the most peaceful and harmless mages in Fairy Tail, Judith Karlinius.

Most other people would most likely ruin this situation or not know how to deal with it either. Judith would be a bit more natural about it. Even if she had no idea about her guild masters ties to Bella Missandra.

Slowly Judith would learn of what exactly she may need to do for this situation, So she would gather her finest drinks that she had, Even stealing her husband's drinks too ones she held on to for years and could never replace. Mind you she also took them because Anders never drank any of them anyway, Gathering them all in a box to carry over to the Baths in Magnolia.

Even figure out and planned out ahead of time to have a small talk with Bella and her together by themselves, A little date to cut the tension or worry maybe anything else that might be on this woman's mind. Judith was hoping to learn a few things about Bella as well it would be helpful down the road.

Judith would arrive with her own drinks to share but even then everything else seemed to be set up, some bottles of Bella's request where here, So far she did not see Bella herself. Judith would slowly start placing her various bottles of drinks around and about at the table, That way it did not seem so horrible right away, At least she figured anyway.

Then again Judith was more a server and presenter more then a mage anything else. Eventually Judith would have the company of Bella, With a humble smile Judith would be first to greet Bella before she was to her."Welcome Bella, I am Judith Karlinius welcome and thank you for joining me in drinking this evening."Judith was just being herself and it was oddly normal for then both currently.

"Please sit down, Let me make you a drink."Judith offered right away. These were Judith's skills, Looking around the varying drinks. Judith took it easy to start with and just poured her a glass of a wine and Judith did the same. Raising the glass Judith smiled and pulled up a chair."I enjoy this business of yours Bella, I bare no shame in admitting it I often come here at least once every two weeks."

With a smile Bella so far just seemed to take it as basic flattery. But Judith had a long ways to go with Bella and she intended to solve this problem tonight on way or another. Judith would take her time drinking her glass of wine wanting to see if Bella would finis hers first."I am not as quick to drink my entire glass as my guild master."Judith mentioned."To savior flavor and taste is a value some do not see."

After the first glass Judith then wanted to make the drinks herself."Let me show you what I can do."Judith took over, With a plan in mind make her drink stronger and hers lighter, Soften Bella up a bit."I did not think Fairy Tail mage would be sure to do such things, Just reckless mages doing whatever they wanted." Judith seemed to expect this, Fairy Tail's reputation seemed to have faded along with it's members.

But Judith would hopefully change that."I would be a rather interesting shift, Much like the times before us."Bella would raise an eyebrow wondering what Judith meant with Judith walked over and placed a glass before her."I know assure Fairy Tail is not what you are assuming that you might have lingering in your mind."Judith then would walk over her chair and sit back down and looking upon the various drinks on the table.

"I did not expect some one to be rather, reasonable and rather well mannered, As well as be able to make a drink."Judith smiled delightfully knowing now she could work this in her favor."Well shows what freedom and openness the mages of Fairy Tail have as well."Judith mentioned making herself a drink.

Judith and Bella would spend a few long hours drinking. Slowly Bella seemed more open and rather relaxed."I can assure you Bella, Fairy Tail is of no danger to you or business."Judith mention with being slightly impaired, Along with Bella it seemed so far it might have worked.

But it did not mean Judith picked up on things that looked out of place, one tiny bottle looked out of place with the varying bottles of booze, But she only merely looked at it and played it off like she assumed it was just bottles they had around that drank yet.

"If anything we would be here to entire it is safe and still free to operate as it is currently."Bella looked at Judith being drunk enough to say."Yes, If Fairy Tail has members like you I would not be as worried about it."Judith then would say."We are not the type to command anyone you are free and always will be, Just if you need help Fairy Tail will be here too."Judith mentioned she almost might have sealed the deal.

Judith would look along the bottles to see what was empty and not empty. The mostly empty bottles of wine and other bottles. So Judith would take the untouched bottle of her husband's and pour a small amount of it in each of there glasses."If you allow, I will intend to show you that Fairy Tail will not cause you problems, As well as your friendship with Adriana can still continue with out problem either."Judith then would finish her drink with Bella at the same time.

Bella was far more drunk then Judith was and it might have won the day, A moment of trust Judith then said."We can also have a evening like this again if you wish too."Judith would pick up her bottle and pick up the most out of place, It looked out of place still and nothing like it was booze."This is interesting..."However Judith then left that bottle alone, She was not the heartless type to steal or learn of things for blackmail if it was the case

She would pick up the bottle of booze she took from her husband."I will see you another day yes?"Judith asked, She had a feeling what that out of place bottle was but would not take it. Bella would say to her."Oh yes, I have no worries we will."Judith then smiled and say."Worried about Fairy Tail anymore?"Judith then looked at Bella."No I think it will be fine."The impaired sounding Bella mentioned, Judith went home after that.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum