Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bath House Encounter [Private, Faustein & Odin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Faustein 

Bath House Encounter [Private, Faustein & Odin] Empty Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:47 am

Faustein
Faustein had been busy lately with his current research project involving R&D with respect to his peculiar brand of magic. So, as he was the type to get fully absorbed in his work, he naturally began to forget to maintain his personal hygiene before too long. Luckily for him, the landlady in charge of running the inn in Magnolia City at which he had made his current base of operations had cared enough to notice his predicament, not that he thought of it as one, of course. Upon noticing, she had begun her reprimand by giving him a rather long-winded lecture...

"Young man!! How many times have I told you to keep up your personal care?! Oh!! If your mother could see you now, she would be appalled!!..."

There was a lot more to this speech besides just something about how his mother would be ashamed if she were to see his sorry state or something..., but due to being unfortunate enough to be oblivious to common social mores, he had not been paying attention to her speech, so his brain didn't register her words very well.

"Mendokuse...Aunty Brünhilde...couldn't we do this some other time?...I am currently in the middle of important research..."

He had let out an exasperated sigh while protesting thus in an attempt to make her see reason, or what he thought was perfectly logical reasoning, anyway. However, all his sighing and complaining had been to no avail as they had been falling on deaf ears. The woman could be terrifyingly persistent and troublesome when she had set her mind to something, just like his mother. However, he couldn't be as brusque with her as he could be with others due to her long time connection to his parents from their first days in Fiore. She had absolutely insisted that he go have a bath and to his great chagrin, she had absolutely insisted on accompanying him there

"There are no two ways about this, Faust!! I don't want to hear any complaining from you, young man!! And, don't you even consider pulling one over on me here, because I am coming with you!!"

She had then let out a hearty laugh and without further preamble and had proceeded to drag him to the Magnolia Baths which were ran by another of her long time friends. He grumbled at the rough treatment, but let out another long suffering sigh and gave up his futile resistance

"But I...ah never mind...what a drag..."

That was the series of events that fateful morning which had led to him now being in the men's side at the Magnolia Baths. He had long since realized he wasn't going to be left to enjoy indulging his research interests in peace by the well-intentioned but highly meddlesome Ms. Brünhilde...that is, not unless he showed her clearly that he did indeed clean himself up into something that she would consider decently presentable. The prospect of exerting so much effort for something other than his beloved mad science research caused him to let out another long, exasperated sigh and grumbling muttering...though this one had a distinctive hint of his exhaustion too

"She can be such a royal pain sometimes...oh well, nothing I can do about it now, I guess...may as well do what I was brought here to do...aw man, what a drag..."

He grumbled some more and then stretched his lean, scarred all over arms and legs and then let his body fall limply back against the stone wall which constituted the outer edge of the bath. Though the traditional bath's hot water was translucent and though there was a fair bit of steam in the air because of it, if anyone were to look closely, they could perhaps notice the giant healed scar marring his torso as well as the aforementioned smaller healed scars and suture marks as well as the clear evidence of marked sleep deprivation under his thin, sharp, crimson red eyes.

WC: 693
-----

Spoiler:

Current appearance (the scars, suture marks, and the signs of sleep deprivation are to be superimposed on this)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum