Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Swordsman and Sorcerer [Tomoe/Natsumi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tomoe Tanaka 

Swordsman and Sorcerer [Tomoe/Natsumi] Empty Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:41 pm

Tomoe Tanaka
It was a breezy, windy night at the train station in Crocus. Alone sat Tomoe, who was covered in armor from head to toe and with a gleaming golden sword sheathed on his back alongside a small, shabby and rugged buckler. Metal armor would sadly do little to negate the breeze slipping through its cracks, with its soft padding underneath being minimal at best. As a result, the ronin was shivering with a combination of unease and icy chill, his body clearly still yearning for the warm kiss of Joya's sun. It was always warm in Joya, from what little he still remembers. There was never a sense that Winter would ever arrive; even when it did finally show its biting, numbing teeth every year.

Ensuring that all of his belongings were all properly in order, Tomoe was about to sit up when he realized how quiet it was in the station. There was barely anybody nearby, and with trains running slower around this time, the number only grew less and less until the only people really around were attendants and employees of the station. Security, occasionally, though for whatever reason none came too close to the Joyan's general area.

That's when Tomoe realized it upon looking behind him. In his tired mind he hadn't even come to the conclusion until now. Behind him were bounty posters, and among them, slapped fresh and new and dead center of the board was his own name and face. For a second the ronin was about to blurt out, "Well look at that handsome devil!," but stopped when he realized how dire his situation was. Looking back, he saw a number of employees talking among themselves while occasionally pointing and looking directly at him. To Tomoe, the situation could be too dangerous now for jokes.

He had to think, and fast. Would he wait for his train as was planned, or start running now? The ronin was deep in thought for the moment, wondering if resisting was even a good idea at this point. Admittedly, over the last few days it had become increasingly difficult to justify HER ways of life but didn't dare let that doubt overcome him. Should he pay for his crimes? Or continue on his path? A fork was split in the road, and the lonely warrior was unsure of which to take. He would surely die if he ever betrayed HER, but he also wished to know of his past in Fairy Tail.

Stats:

Mana/Spells:

#2Natsumi Duranndal 

Swordsman and Sorcerer [Tomoe/Natsumi] Empty Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:16 pm

Natsumi Duranndal
Natsumi wandered into the train station after being alerted of the current wanted men and or women that had Bounties placed upon them. Walking with a bunch of notebooks full of notes and such, spotting a large male character, recognizing him as one of the men and or women with bounties placed upon them. She then started to think to herself,
"This is my chance someone with a bounty.....and a high one at the price of 350k jewel. What are the chances I would find someone like that just at the train station before going on my travels to train and get stronger. I need to take this chance, I need the jewel but first I need to separate him away from his weapon. Keep my distance as long as those two things are satisfied then I could stand a chance to win. If i get into trouble I could just run away using my magic.
She gulped slowly walking forward and falling dropping all of her notebooks as she soon asked the man.

"Ahh excuse me, can you please help me pick these up. She said acting like a clumsy girl, in which she isnt......most of the time unless surrounded or immersed in a group.

Quickly while he was distracted she used her magic spell, Viper Flame, wrapping around his weapon and proceeding to throw it across the tracks landing on the other side unreachable to him currently, making her distance away and standing 5 meters away, holding out her palm facing him as she proclaims.

"My name is Natsumi Duranndal........I am a member of Fairy Tail and.....and.......You look strong so fight me"
She said getting emberressed at the end as she shows him her tongue and the guild emblem placed on her tongue

Stats:

Strength: 6

Speed: 1

Constitution: 1

Endurance: 2

Intelligence: 16

Damage received: -

Mana/Spells:

Mana: 725/ 750

Magic used: Viper Flame

#3Tomoe Tanaka 

Swordsman and Sorcerer [Tomoe/Natsumi] Empty Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:04 pm

Tomoe Tanaka
Tomoe's thoughts were interrupted by a crashing sound followed by a soft, gentle voice. Turning to face the direction of the noise, the rogue saw a small girl who couldn't be any older than sixteen fumbling with books and papers. Her eyes shone a crimson that unnerved Tomoe, but nevertheless assumed that she was of no harm to him. She asked him to assist her in retrieving her books, and having little else to do as he passed the time, he knelt down and began helping her collect them. He kept an eye on the employees of the station in his peripheral vision, ensuring they wouldn't try anything when he had his back to them.

However, it wasn't the employees that he needed to worry about - just as the Joyan had finished collecting the last of the books, still focused on onlookers in the opposite direction of the girl, he found his back feeling lighter than before. Reaching for his blade on instinct, his fingers only grasped air and then the top of the scabbard. Moments later, a metallic clang reverberated through the silent station and his gaze fell upon his sword on the other side of the train tracks. Returning a sharp glare forward, he locked eyes with the girl who was undoubtedly the cause of this, five meters away.

Normally Tomoe would be seething at this point, but seeing her strategy and how she had manipulated the scenario to her advantage, his opinion shifted more to one of respect and intrigue. Someone as young as her had gotten one over on him, and for that he had to smile. He wouldn't let her go freely after throwing his prized treasure to the side like so much rubbish, but he would take care with how to approach someone with potential like her.

"Pretty good for a tiny tot like yourself, though I'd wager you're all outta clever tricks at this point, yeah?", Tomoe retorted, seeing her stick out her tongue and perceiving it as a taunt but also scratching his head in confusion at her flustered behavior.

That was up until he saw the Fairy Tail symbol, however. He could feel an aching pain sweep across his head, as clear faces of people he had known in the past rushed into his consciousness one by one alongside names. The people of Fairy Tail... they were important to him, in some way big or small. Aegis, Vali, Aisha, among others... they all helped him if even for a small portion of his life.

Struggling to come to terms with a flood of memories, Tomoe would unknowingly find himself swinging at the air directly in front of him wildly with his fists, attacking phantasmal shapes that played no part in reality.

Stats:

Mana/Spells:

#4Natsumi Duranndal 

Swordsman and Sorcerer [Tomoe/Natsumi] Empty Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:23 pm

Natsumi Duranndal
Natsumi stood on guard, seeing the man rather shaken and wildly swinging his fists around, she seemed to worry about the man's mental state but took the chance rather well. Flames Gathering at her palm, forming in the shape of a ball as she fires the FireBall at the man, being within range of it as upon impact it explodes.

Seeing the explosion she gets ready, taping the ground and making a defensive wall of fire around her as to protect herself from any of his attacks, unsure what he can actually do as she thought to herself in a fast talking way.

"Man oh man I hope he is alright, I prefer not to harm him, but if I must, I must. I do hope I dont cause any serious damage"
She says as she soon is smiling, the type of smile that shows one's enjoyment for battle, A deep instinct ingrained to her by her parents, her blood is pumping and endorphins forming as she then proclaims without thinking for once in her life
"Hey if your alive, I got to say this is so much fun, The best fun I could ever ask for, So please dont perish on me.

Stats:

Mana/Spells:

Mana: 675/ 750

Spells:Name: Fireball
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Fusion Flame Magic
Type: Offensive
Element: Fire
Range: 05 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: Natsumi focuses mana in her hand, creating energy in the form of a ball that is 0.25 in diameter. Then briefly using concentration, condenses it and complies it, fires it at the designated target dealing D-Rank damage. To cast the user has to hold their hand out, palm out and pointed towards the target

Name: Wall of Flames
Type: Defensive
Range: Self
Duration: Sustain
Effect: Flame appear around the user, coming up from the ground in the form of a Wall around the user Right around the user, to move the flames would have to be put out by the user. The flames protect them from any attacks that the user would endure. It blocks C-Rank damage while the flames stand between the users body and any attacker. The Casting motion is as follows, the user has to slam their hand on the ground to manifest the flames.

#5Tomoe Tanaka 

Swordsman and Sorcerer [Tomoe/Natsumi] Empty Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:41 pm

Tomoe Tanaka
Tomoe felt warmth surround him, encompassing the area around his chest. No, no, it wasn't warm. It was hot. Something hot like a campfire's flame was hurled towards him and made contact with his armor. Due to its sturdiness, it absorbed the damage and his own stalwart and combat-trained body was not affected by the impact. It did succeed in waking him from his hallucinations, however, and upon realizing that he had made a fool of himself, Tomoe was a little upset. He would have brushed it off if it was simply his opponent outwitting him, but the hallucinations were entirely his own fault. Beyond that, his opponent even worried for his safety? The ronin chuckled lowly at that, believing himself to be above worry at his current state. A minor mental setback was not enough to deserve worry, either from himself or others.

Vision returned to the Joyan as he stared down the girl before him who seemed smiling and excited while surrounding herself in a defensive flame. The thought of this brought a pang of joy to Tomoe's heart, thinking that the girl was cute, as an excited puppy or a tired kitten might be. She knew what she wanted and went for it, which was something that the ronin had to respect from someone so young. As a result, he wouldn't be too hard on her once he'd closed the gap.

"I'm not gonna perish. You'd better watch out for yourself though, runt.", Tomoe spoke as he rubbed his eyes to make sure his eyes were working correctly.

The rogue took off into a Lunge at 10 m/s, arriving in front of the girl in the span of half a second with a fist plunging straight through her defensive barrier without being hindered or stopping. His armored fist stopped an inch from her face, making eye contact with a sharp glare as he halted his assault to gaze into her with intent.

"I don't wanna hurt you, kid. Buzz off. You ain't ready to claim my bounty yet. Hell, you might never be. That's just the way the world works, y'know?", Tomoe spoke gruffly and with intent, clearly not wanting to hurt the girl.

He retracted his fist, still standing before her a mere half a meter away as he awaited her response. He didn't wish to seriously harm somebody young and with potential if he could avoid it. Especially not if they were possibly willing to accept HER into their lives. Though, was SHE even the goal at this point? Tomoe struggled to come to an answer, and for a brief moment thought that maybe living for himself wouldn't be the worst idea. Quickly dismissing that thought, however, the Joyan continued to direct an intense gaze down towards the tiny girl before him.

Stats:

Mana/Spells:

#6Natsumi Duranndal 

Swordsman and Sorcerer [Tomoe/Natsumi] Empty Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:16 am

Natsumi Duranndal
Natsumi saw him lunge, getting up close to her as she looked up at him, in awe as he listened to her options as soon her expression was dumbfounded.
As he told her about the bounty as she soon blurts out
"Ahh I forgot about the bounty, umm how much was it again......well I kinda forgot into it, I wanna fight and I don't really care for the bounty..
She says with a smile as she holds her hand to her side, palm out as she keeps distracting him as a fireball start forming, but soon she put her arm down grinning deciding not to attack, finding it not fair if one attacks while the other is unaware. She looks up at him, grinning as she cheers as she looks him right in the eyes

"I love fighting, usually I dont show this side but.......you get my blood pumping. This is what my family must have felt like..........so I would like to fight you, please. I want to fight and fight, so much fun. Can I please ask your permission to fight, even tho we have already I want it to be of pure respect for each other,.and not out of malice, greed, or whatever."

Stats:

Mana/Spells:

Mana: 675/ 750

#7Tomoe Tanaka 

Swordsman and Sorcerer [Tomoe/Natsumi] Empty Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:50 pm

Tomoe Tanaka
Gauging the strength of his last attack on her barrier, Tomoe had gathered that this girl presented no threat to him at the moment. She had passion and potential but nothing else for the immediate moment, or so saw the wandering ronin and his experience with combat. The girl was eager, but all too willing to give chances where there should not have been, and closing the gap unchallenged was easy enough. Tomoe concluded that she was the sort of person that would go far if given the proper amount of time to grow and learn. Especially in height, but he would refrain from discussing that.

"Alright then. I'll give ya one last chance. Make it, or break it. Got it, kid?", Tomoe finally spoke, a smirk returning to his face as he backed away while still maintaining eye contact with the girl.

After backing away and allowing for a distance of five meters to be between them, Tomoe stood with his arms crossed and a look of anticipation across his face.

"We can fight again in the future if you show me your best! Right here and now!", the ronin boomed, awaiting whatever the girl would come up with while planning his own pathway in his head as a counter.

Muscles tightening, Tomoe stood in place in that five meter distance, eyes fixated entirely on the girl who challenged him so recklessly. Then again, he liked reckless.

Stats:

Mana/Spells:

#8Natsumi Duranndal 

Swordsman and Sorcerer [Tomoe/Natsumi] Empty Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:08 am

Natsumi Duranndal
Natsumi smiled as she saw him walking away, looking up to the sky as she helf her palm outwards, flames gathering in a different fashion then before before firing it, flames spreading out from the fireball covering some stuff surroudning them. Upon impact it would burst and spread flames even further, and while she was obscured by his vision she used Viperflame, a whip of purple flames moving in the fashion of a snake. Wrapping around his sword before she pulls, catching it in her hand.

Looking down on it as she planned to hand it back over to him once he seen all of her magic.

"I am sorry.....But I dont want to back down but I know your strong. I wanna see
my limits and push beyond that, But despite that I need your bounty. So can I ask that you allow me to turn you in, I doubt it will work but. I wanna fight you again when I am stronger and as such I need the jewel in order to do that. So I will hand you back your blade and I want you to pick one of my choices. Do you allow me to hand you in, and guarentee sometime in the future you will have someone stronger to fight against, to push yourself to be stronger. Or do you leave, and we most likely wont ever meet again.
She says as she looks up, then at his direction holding out his blade to take from here.

"I Also hope one day we could be under the same guild, let that be fairy tail or another.I hope we could be friends one day as well. She smiles as her eyes showed her determination and conviction, not being one to lie that often and needlessly.

Stats:

Mana/Spells:

Mana: 650/ 750

Name: Wave of Fire
Type: Offensive
Range: 01 Meters
Duration: Instant
Effect: Gathers flames into the form of a odd sphere. Then forcing it on one side and condensing it, a wave or fire shoots outwards. The wave of fire extends from the user out to its max range, burning all in its range. The casting motion is as follows : Held hand out in the form of a gun to target it in the needed direction.

#9Tomoe Tanaka 

Swordsman and Sorcerer [Tomoe/Natsumi] Empty Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:46 am

Tomoe Tanaka
A shape dashed out of the explosion after the wave of flames had made contact. He awaited the girl's explanation to finish before Lunging towards her, shouting as he approached her, anger visible on his face as he barely heard a word that she had said. In truth, he was enraged not by anything she had said, but rather what she had done. She put her hands on his prized possession, and even if she had meant to do so in order to return it, it was too late in the eyes of the mad cultist. He saw nothing in front of him at the moment but a thief pilfering his treasure, and there was no way he would allow somebody to take that from him. In a way, many of the girl's words had gone in one ear and out the other, aside from her proposal.

"Earn your keep! Find me again, and try to kick my ass in earnest! I'm an easy fella to find, trust me. But until then...", Tomoe paused in that brief and concise rant, his speed allowing him to close the distance between them once more in less than a second.

Tomoe's right leg lifted in a roundhouse kick towards the girl's midsection at close range. Knowing her general build, the durability of her defensive magic and the strength of his own kicks, a hit would surely knock the girl unconscious in a single blow.

"Take a nap, and come find me once ya wake up!"

In that same motion, assuming his attack succeeded, Tomoe would finish by retrieving his sword and sheathing it on his back.

Stats:

Mana/Spells:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum