Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let me See! [Caius]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Vali Onfroy † 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:39 am

The Moon was still up, lively and providing light for all those who couldn't see without it. Meanwhile, Vali sat on the roof. He had just come from dealing with someone and now he was looking for more trouble. Of course, it wasn't because he actually wanted to start trouble, he was just going crazy with his newfound power. There was so much to learn so much to do in such little time. His eyes wanted to witness different spells because the more he witnessed the more he learned. Crocus was silent as most people were resting for tomorrow's ball. Not the werewolf, however. He was set on being a delinquent. As he stood on the roof his senses tuned in to everything around him. He looked at the world beneath him when he saw a man walking...this man had a strange vibe, almost frightening really. There was no doubt that he had some powerful abilities. Quickly with the brick in his hand, Val would throw the brick with a smirk.

#2Caius 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:27 am

Caius
Nightfall. A demons favorite time of day. The moonlight bathed him as he walked down the street. Caius was wearing his normal outfit consisting of  a black turtleneck along with matching black jeans. He had recently arrived in Crocus after taking care of some business in the city of Era. He wasn't bold enough to expand his influence to the capital just yet but it never hurt to test the waters.  His destination was a bar near the outskirts of town. There were sure to be some degenerates that would want his product. This would give him some valuable insight.

Continuing forward, his thoughts were interrupted with a loud smack on his right arm. A sharp pain coursed through his body. "Ow. What the fuck!" Caius exclaimed rubbing the spot to numb it. There was a small thud on the ground causing him to look down. It was a red brick. Caius crouched down and picked it up in his hand. Some asshole went and chucked a brick at him that hit his arm. The only question was where. "Who throws a brick? Honestly? Come on out you little shit." The demonic aura quickly surged out from his body almost like a black mist covering the surrounding area. He hoped to scare the person who threw the brick out by pure fear.

spells and stuff:

Hi I'm Caius
#3Vali Onfroy † 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:46 pm

Score. Vali had successfully hit his target with the brick, only it hit him in the arm rather than the head. The Jarl snickered as the man complained, looking for the person who assaulted him, however in that very moment he felt a strange feeling compelled him. Almost like...fear, but more intimidation than anything. Without another thought, Vali awakened the eye on his forehead because, besides the intimidation, it felt as if his body was weakened. Vali's eyes widened upon realizing that he was dealing with someone extremely strong. What were the odds? This was just what he needed. A red Aura began to surround his body and his new opponent would then be able to see him from above him. "I'm the little shit, got a problem?" he smirked slightly nervous. The young Titan was certain that he had picked on the right person. Who was this man anyway? And why was he giving off such a high amount of magical energy? A power that could rival even Konstantin.

Spells & Shit:

#4Caius 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:20 pm

Caius
The pale moonlight turned red as a male voice from above spoke. Turning his head up towards the roof of the building, Caius saw there was a dark skinned man with red hair glowing like a Christmas tree. Stranger yet was he had an unnatural golden yellow eye on his forehead giving him a total of three. First the demons and now this weird individual. He just couldn't catch a break.

Caius looked down at the brick in his hand and then back to the man on the roof. His normal course of action would be to berate this man but his curiosity had gotten the better of him. "You know I was going to ask why the hell you threw a god damn brick at me but now I just have to ask. What the hell is up with that freaky looking eye you got there. Did your face lift surgeon give you a botch job?" Caius gestured his finger to his forehead.

The answer to that question was not something he looked forward to. The demon aura he had out normally had people crapping their pants in fear but this guy stood firm. He assumed that red aura was some type of magic that gave him the power to withstand it. It was that or he was a high rank mage like himself. Either way, Caius would be on guard now that his assaulter had revealed himself.

Hi I'm Caius
#5Vali Onfroy † 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:32 pm

Goddammit. Vali wasn't necessarily here to talk, he was here because he wanted to test his limits. However, his target seemed to be interested in his eye, asking if it was the result of some face-lift surgery gone bad. Vali raised an eyebrow as if he had forgotten for a moment that he was trying to attack the man. "The Mad Titan" some had called him. His moods switched so quickly, some people could never tell when he was actually angry. "Oh this shit? It is given to the King of Vikings by the Gods of Satri." he said as if it wasn't a big deal. Then, a wide smirk stole the Titan's face. "But...what the hell is that?" Vali pointed to the man's face, squinting his eyes. "Is...is that your face? You're fucking ugly." He chuckled, still ready to defend himself. "Let me fix it for you." he said coldly as his facial expression dropped. The Viking then threw another brick at his target and would continue to throw these brown blocks until this stranger did something.

Spells & Shit:

#6Caius 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:43 pm

Caius
The man on roof did not mind his deformity and rather was proud of it. King of Vikings? Gods of Satri? The names didn't ring a bell at all. Obviously they held great power judging from the aura that was being generated. Most people would be scared to see a three eyed freak like him but at this point Caius had seen it all. Demons, liches, a loli that is actually a 90 year woman. Nothing surprised him anymore. The real question was why he was trying to pick a fight with him. He didn't seem like your normal run of the mill thug.

The insult Caius used got turned around on him getting his face called ugly in return. A weak roast but a roast none the less. What followed really pissed him off though. The man picked up another brick and threw it at him. By his tone it was clear he was looking for a fight. At least this time he at least saw it coming. "What the fuck stop throwing bricks you dick." Caius said as he stepped back out of the way . The brick hit the ground harmlessly in front of him.

Caius retaliated by chucking the brick he had in his hand at the man on the roof and hoped it smacked him upside the head. Afterwards he pointed his finger at the man to call him out. "Listen kid. I'm just trying to get to the bar to do some business. If you want to fight then I'm right here. But fair warning . I will shoot your ass" Caius normally wasn't one to initiate fights unless necessary . That way he could keep hidden while he peddled his wares. He was however ready to make an exception for this kid right now. After all he struck first with the brick. Self defense right?

spellzzz:

Hi I'm Caius
#7Vali Onfroy † 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:24 pm

Vali sighed, easily stepping to the side when the stranger threw the brick back. He couldn't help but notice the hairs standing up on his skin. Normally, Vali would attempt to build some form of relationship with a guy like him. He could feel that this man was better an ally than an enemy, however, the gods were the ones who flipped the coin. Either way, the Titan knew he would not die. The bearded man was becoming impatient, offering Vali to fight him. How annoying it must have been to run into Vali right now. "Shoot me then!" he said with a wide grin, ready to react the first moment he saw a sign of attack. The King's Wrath surrounded his body, blessing him with god-like magic. what is he? he thought. The young Jarl wondered what he'd "shoot" Vali with because he didn't see a gun anywhere on him.

Spells & Shit:

#8Caius 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:59 pm

Caius
Yeah this man was a complete wack job. Throwing bricks at strangers and now he was actually encouraging Caius to straight up shoot him. Whatever god eye he had wedged between his forehead, he sure had confidence in its power. Either that or he was some fanatic hoping to die to be with his god. Caius shrugged his shoulders giving in to the situation at hand. He wasn't one to disappoint so he obliged the redheaded man. "K" he simply responded back.

The man sat on a roof probably about five meters above him. Caius was about twelve meters away on the streets when he took aim. A purple magic circle formed on his index finger that was already pointed out from earlier. A purple beam would instantly form and fire at the man on the roof. It was wide enough to where if the man was hit, his whole body would be engulfed in the blast and most likely get throw off the roof. It was a powerful spell that could take out most mages but this man was asking for it. No need to hold back. After all he hyped his special eye so much he should be able to take the hit and not die..............probably.

spellzzz:

Hi I'm Caius
#9Vali Onfroy † 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:26 am

"K." Suddenly Val could see a magic circle form at the man's fingertip and just as it formed, he lunged 10 meters to his left. The magic circle appearing at the man's finger was a clear indicator that he was aiming where Vali had been standing. The Titan's eyes remained on his enemy but more specifically on the spell, he was using. By the time the bullet would fly out from the magic circle, it'd just miss Vali. With his eyes having already seen the spell used, it was placed in the arsenal within his head. The bullet, however, radiated strong dark energy and as much as Vali wanted to turn back to see what damage it would have done to whatever was behind him, he had something more important to do. Just as he landed 10 meters to his left on the roof, he'd jump down, ready to swing his dagger if he needed to block any more of those bullets as he fell from the roof. In less then a second he'd be on the ground officially 12 meters away from the bullet mage. "If that's all you've got, then this fight is already over." he said coldly.

Handcannon: copied

Spells & Shit:

#10Caius 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:02 pm

Caius
This was going to be a pain in the ass. Most people normally just went down in one shot and Caius could go on his merry way. But not this guy. It seemed like he wasn't all talk. The red headed man was able to calculate his first attack and jump out of the way before the bullet met its mark. Keeping his eyes on his target, he saw him jump down from the roof to his level on the streets.

Another quip followed stating Caius had no chance against him. That was big talk coming from someone who had just dodged one attack. Still he didn't like the man getting closer to him. Caius was more the long range shoot and run type. People getting close would be problematic. Though the enemy didn't use a spell yet, he saw a dagger around his waist which put him on edge. After the man spoke, Caius would jump into the air . His eyes lit up pitch black as wings spanned out from his back. He quickly rose up to 15m high from his current position. He stuck out both his fingers. "Beginners Luck" Caius said before he fired. With the first shot he would fire a lower rank spell then the last. If the man tried to dodge again. He would have his A rank spell fire at him directly after. He proved he could dodge 1 but what would happen if he double dipped.

Spoiler:

Hi I'm Caius
#11Vali Onfroy † 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:56 pm

Vali's eyes widened. Now that he was off the roof, he wasn't that far from his enemy, all he really had to do was bolt immediately towards him and knock him out swiftly. However, Vali was rather interested to see what else his opponent had in store. His enemy quickly raised himself in the air, materializing two black wings as his eyes lit up as well. Vali watched attempting to absorb how he could have done such a thing, but it seemed impossible for Vali to embrace. This wasn't a spell, it was more of a biological capability which meant that this man was just like Yumi; Daemon. Vali still watched though, because the next thing his opponent did was shoot again. Quickly, he crossed his arms and braced for impact. The Pullet struck his left forearm first, damaging his armor but not enough to break it. In fact, it was a pretty big bullet and it did manage to push him into the wall of the building behind him.

Again though, he had managed to copy this man's spell. These bullet spells would definitely come in handy. To be quite honest it felt like his opponent was holding back a bit like he really didn't want to fight. But neither did Vali really. I mean this man could fly for fuck's sake... Vali's ability to fly had been stripped away from him. As far as he was concerned, his goal had been fulfilled but he was still on guard just in case this man wanted to continue on. After all, he was a daemon and they were pretty....evil. "Aye!" Vali shouted after the first bullet connected with his arms. "You uh...you still wanted to grab a drink or somethin'?"

Handcannon: copiedPulse Rife: copied

Spells & Shit:

#12Caius 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:29 pm

Caius
This time the man didn't have time to jump away from his next attack. Though he did manage to get his guard up, the spell hit its mark. The purple blast pushed the man backwards but he still was standing.  As the smoke cleared, it seemed that the last strike barley did any damage. Maybe a crack in his armor here and there but nothing on the man's body itself. This boy was a tank if he could withstand that type of power. If they continued it certainly would start to draw attention if he busted out the big guns. That is if it didn't already.

Caius hovered in the night sky and waited for an attack from his opponent. What came after caught him off guard. Now his opponent who was throwing bricks and mocking him wanted to go for a drink.  Caius pondered for a bit before responding to the man. "Why didn't you just lead with that in the first place? You're a strange man you know that three eyes?" Still, if it was a way to end this for now he would play his game. Introductions seemed to be in order but he didn't want to go first. "Normally before you take someone out you give your name first. So who are you anyway and what did you want with me? Did someone send you?"

Hi I'm Caius
#13Vali Onfroy † 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:58 am

Vali smirked as his opponent quickly became his acquaintance. The man asked why Val just didn't start with that and even called him strange. The young leader shrugged. "Aye. I've been told." He smirked. "Three-eyes" such an uncreative nickname but then again this man didn't look like a creative person. Not to mention that he used bullet magic which in itself didn't have much versatility. Vali was a bit at ease now. The two men spoke, Vali only a tad bit intimidated by the man in front of him. He wasn't exactly sure what kind of being he was but if they weren't enemies then Vali had nothing to worry about at the moment. The tanned skin male asked for his name, mentioning that usualy people give their identity before taking someone out. He was also curious as to what Vali wanted with him.

"I am Vali Onfroy..." He began, his hands twitching slightly. His accent wasn't as thick as it was months ago, but it was still quite obvious that he wasn't from Fiore, especially because of his name. "Noone sent me. Actually, if I'm being honest, I only attacked you because you looked strong." Vali bit his lip for a second, quickly thinking if he should reveal his abilities to this man. "I have the ability to copy other abilities." he stated finally deciding that it wasn't that serious. "Mimic magic." he concluded in Desiertan. "Judging from the strength of your presence I take it you aren't human. What is your name?"

#14Caius 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:25 pm

Caius
Vali Onfroy huh? Caius knew a few powerful mages in guilds but that name didn't ring a bell at all. He must have been a new hot shot trying to make a name for himself. According to Vali, nobody wanted Caius' attacked but he wanted to test out his power against him. It was a relief to hear because there was enough people in cities that already wanted him dead. The man went on to explain his magic. The tongue he spoke it in was Desiertan. It was Caius' 2nd language but he understood well enough. Mimic magic that could copy other spells. Caius looked at his finger and realized what that meant. Did that mean his previous attacks were copied now and he could shoot his bullets. It was questions on his mind for later. For now he decided to reply.

"You know I should have known you were Desiertan from the skin tone. We both got that tall dark and handsome thing going on. Me being the more handsome one of course." he replied in their shared language. However, he wasn't going to continue with it. He switched back to the primary tongue. He pointed to his wings as he flapped them to stay hovering above. "You got a good eye. Did the wings give it away? I have these things because I'm a part demon. And before you start. No not the evil invasion kind from months ago. I killed those bastards."

It was a fact not many knew about him but after the invasions people seemed to be more accustomed to demon abilities. It was getting harder and harder to hide so he didn't mind revealing himself. Now that they introduced themselves the tension eased a little bit. Caius lowered down to the ground and retracted his wings. His eyes reverted back to normal as he exhaled. "So we know each other now. Fuck it let's go for that drink. You're getting the first round for those damn bricks though."

Hi I'm Caius
#15Vali Onfroy † 

Let me See! [Caius] Empty Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:47 pm

Vali chuckled with a nod as his former opponent had replied to him in Desiertan. He was delusional too because Vali was obviously the more attractive person. Caius looked...old, but in all fairness, he was nice to look. "Aye." he smirked, agreeing with the daemon. He then went on to explain what he was, ensuring the Viking that he wasn't like the creatures responsible for the country's current state. "You would kill your own brethren for this country..." He said playfully. "Fair enough. I have a vendetta against them as well." He quickly added. The demons had been the reason why he had to kill his own mother. He could never look at another the same. Val was conscious enough to realize that this man could not be blamed for what happened and so he could accept him as an ally. Plus, Vali was tired of fighting...

Finally, the Daemon came down. He still hadn't revealed his name and for the most part, he was still a stranger but their introductions had been enough for him to say they knew each other. This man was, to put it simply, a beautiful monster. Just as the Titan was- that much was clear. "Aye. I will buy two rounds. To Ale and Women, we go!" Though his tastes could fix for a man as well. The young noble would then walk towards the local tavern. It wasn't too far from what he had remembered. "I still do not know your name, friend, so how can you say we know each other." he smirked as they made their way to their destination. Perhaps a drink is all he needed after all until Vali heard a voice from behind him.

"Jarl Vali!" a voice shouted in Icebergan. Quickly Vali had turned to see that it was one of his men. A grunt who he had known nothing about. The Viking quickly moved towards the warrior who had been out of breath. "What is it?" The former elf asked in concern. In under seconds, he had forgotten that his new friend had existed. "The village, Lord..." Vali grabbed the man by his collar before yanking him close. "Speak!" he shouted in the common tongue. "Treerin...Skaal...our people...it's a nightmare. Dead bodies everywhere...Everyone's dead." For a moment Vali didn't know if he was hearing things, or under some sort of illusion spell. It could have been the gods playing with him. Suddenly he slapped himself, then shook his head before opening his eyes to see that this was actually happening.

The young leader's eyes moved to and fro as his thoughts bounced around in his mind. The Anxiety caused him to hyperventilate. "No...N-no..." The Titan clenched his jaws, fighting the urge to go berserk and kill his own warrior. Turning away he let his hand go. After a moment, he turned back towards the grunt. "How? Why?!" The grunt swallowed, shaken by his leader. "The Knights came looking for you but we would not tell them of your whereabouts so they tried to take us. We fought proudly, even the Nekomata's... but in the end, the Knights were too strong." Vali turned away, holding his head as his eyes widened. His breathing became heavier.

"Let's go." he said as he turned to face his loyal knight. Taking a pause, he turned towards Caius. He wanted to speak but his thoughts were running rampant and no words came out. With a silent nod towards his new friend, he turned to leave with his warrior.

- Exit -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum