Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Amenra 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:52 pm

Amenra

The mage who wielded the sun had done his fair share of missions over the time he'd spent as a working mage. His adventures having taken him to distance lands and more, but his last one was different. He'd managed to befriend a mage with the same name of his dearly departed friend, a man named Sage. The two of them were practically best friends, at least in his own eyes, and when he'd heard about what happened it broke him.

However fate seemed to have something to teach him about love and loss. Because almost eerily he'd run into another man named Sage who wielded a pretty mysterious and outright cool magic. It was one he'd love to know more about, and now was the perfect opportunity for such an occurrence.

The two men had locked eyes during their encounter and decided that dinner after their task would be opportune. Admittedly the young mage hadn't spent many days socializing since his departure from the Holy Knights and the loss of his friend. So it was a welcome change of pace.

Amen'ra had decided he would treat the two of them to an expensive dinner in an Era restaurant he'd wanted to try out. It's variety of different meats, sides, drinks and much more appealing to his tastes. Even the name, The Gold Chalice, seemed to roll off the tongue.

Waiting at the door for his companion, Amen'ra was dressed in a black sweater that clung to his form. Black leather pants that were slightly loose fitting to allow breathing room and adorned with three silver chains that went from his front belt loop to the back. Black boots planted in the snow and a white fur coat to fit the monotonous color scheme, hell even his nails were painted black.

A ball of solar energy danced between his fingers playfully while he waited. Bouncing the magical ball effortlessly with anticipation of the date they'd arranged.

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#2Sage Meilyr 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:25 pm

Sage Meilyr
A few weeks earlier, Sage's left eye hurt a couple times, and at the same time, he couldn't cast any of his spells. But later he soon discovered that his left eye was hurting as a result of the awakening of the Kamui magic that was inherited to him by his ancestors. Now, he could use another form of magic. After training a couple times, he decided to put it to the test and joined a mission. Though during the mission he found something he never suspected to happen to him in his entire whole life. He met someone he found rather cute.

It was when they locked eyes was when Sage fell for the man's looks. He could still remember his jarring features, from his attractive and peculiar hairstyle to his lean body and tough physique, why was he feeling that way? He had never felt anything like it. He tried to look away every time he sees the man, his cheeks turning red while at that. He kept wondering and pondering what was wrong with him.

After the mission ended, Sage planned to leave straight away but no, prince charming decided to stop him from leaving by initiating a conversation. He invited Sage for dinner that night and for some reason, he said yes. So there he was, walking towards a fancy restaurant called The Gold Chalice. He was wearing a fluffy black coat which hid the white blazer and black tee underneath. He was wearing a rather slim cut slack with a pair of white shoes. His clothing mixed well with his bright features, which was due to his very long white hair. For this date, he decided to tie his hair back, which makes it looks neater.

As he neared the restaurant, he could see the same face he saw the day before, a wide smile appeared across his face with a hint of redness on his cheeks. He looked at Amenra and waved at him shyly.

#3Amenra 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:36 pm

Amenra

Amen'ra's eyes jumped from his little pass time to Sage and he felt his heart warm at the very sight of the man. He didn't have much experience in the dating scene but he could tell that this was probably what infatuation felt like. Sage was a stunning man, with hair like violet snow and a style that matched his delicate demeanor; almost the opposite of the often black clad male. It was a nice contrast to what he was used to seeing and he couldn't take his eyes off of his date.

A smile in return and a wave to boot, the sun mage managed to snap his fingers and cause the small solar ball to disperse into small fireworks. Embers trickling down into the snow to leave small dots akin to freckles in the frosty material. "Wow, you look amazing."

Was all he could say with an almost unhinged jaw before picking his face up off the floor and rubbing a hand through the back of his hair. A small grin accompanied with a nervous chuckle before he cleared his throat lightly; let's try that again. Now with his usual confidence despite the way his eyes twinkled with interest he would speak again.

"I'm so glad you could come, hopefully you like the place I picked out. I hear they serve an excellent steak." He mentioned, motioning toward the mahogany door and even opening it for his companion this evening. The smooth white marble floors on the interior reflecting the atmospheric golden chandeliers that hung from the ceiling. A smooth jazz band playing calming music on a stage at the center of the eatery, and several round tables with white cloth covering their expensive wooden structures.

"After you, handsome."

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#4Sage Meilyr 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:10 am

Sage Meilyr
Ahh the charming smile simply melted Sage's heart like the snowflakes that melted due to the heat from Amenra's magic. Sage, being a nerd about everything that has to do with magic was quite amazed by Amenra's sun magic, which fit his name, Ra, the egyptian god of sun, but there were rumors that Ra was just a very strong mage that uses the sun as his source of magic which gave him infinite amount of power. Sage's soft white cheeks grew pinker as he heard the compliment, "I could say the same about you." he replied, with his eyes on the ground, shy to meet his date's eyes. He had never done this before, so everything was new to him. Which was exhilarating as he likes to try new stuffs.

He picked up the signs, Sage is not himself if he was not observant of the things that occurred before him. The touching of the hair, the nervousness in his voice. He could tell that the man was as attracted to him as he was attracted to the man. But Sage had been wrong before so he just kept this nerdy side of him deep inside, keeping it to himself, afraid that it would ruin the night.

Sage liked the way Amenra recomposed himself in a matter of seconds. This shift in energy somehow made Sage felt a little less shy and nervous. He found it attractive of what a gentleman Amenra could be. A smile stretched across Sage's face, "Well, I'm also glad I came.", he responded teasingly. The place was perfect for someone who is naturally elegant such as Sage. Every step he make, every smile, every breath, one couldn't help but to define him as an elegant being. As he passed the door with Amenra holding it open for him, he gratefully, and a little bit teasingly said, "Thank you." with a slight smile on his face.

The interior design of the place was simply wonderful, fit for a magical night. Before he proceed further, he waited for his partner to join him, as an equal. He really disliked it when he feel like he was being treated as some sort of a higher ranked. In his eyes, everybody is equally unique and wonderful in their own way.

Sage turned to face his partner, locking in their eyes, asking him with the gentle voice and the warm smile of his, "Would you be kind enough to lead the way?".

#5Amenra 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:03 am

Amenra

Naturally he blushed when Sage complimented his appearance and both looked away from one another. It was only when Amen'ra posture changed that his date for the evening seemed to become a bit more assured, a noticeable shift in his shy demeanor. Amen'ra could tell that the opposing mage wasn't exactly as free spirited as he was when it came to situations like this, but he was a master of faking confidence until he felt it.

Holding the door for Sage and receiving a playful thank you in reply, he couldn't help but feel his heart flutter a bit. Was this actually happening? Was he on a date with one of the hottest mages he'd seen since... well, himself? it was almost like taking a model from Sorcerer Weekly out and he had to make a lasting impression in hopes of making it work!

Their eyes locked after they entered the establishment and he felt the same butterflies he felt before, but this time he faced it with a warm smile. A solemn nod to the man before walking beside him to the front desk where a woman clad in a red dress smiled to the two of them and opened the book beside her. "Hello, I have dinner reservations for two, under Amen'ra Belova." He began and the woman didn't even have to look at the book before smiling and waving them over kindly.

"Of course, we've been expecting you Mr. Belova. Our private room is ready for you and you're handsome friend."

She spoke before the three of them were walking down a hallway matching the interior of the building. Reaching a room and watching the stewardess open it for the duo, the inside was almost like a complete shift from what had been the rest of the establishment. The walls were coated in a deep navy with multiple white and multi-colored dots spattered along the entirety of it's spherical shape. A table in the center of the room with a gold cloth, and even a private band to play separate music for them on violins and cellos.

There was a single chandelier hanging in the center to provide dim light for them, with the floors covered by a beautiful deep red carpet. The table already had two wine glasses waiting opposite one another, three candles in the center of it and two throne like chairs for their comfort. The entire things was beautiful and fit for a romantic first date.

Amen'ra kindly walked over before Sage, giving him time to observe the room before pulling his chair out for him and smiling. "I hope it isn't too much, I wanted to make this night special." He explained with a small tint of seemingly perpetual blush that found itself on his features while with the other man.

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#6Sage Meilyr 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:07 am

Sage Meilyr
Through the several few minutes Sage had been with Amenra, he simply couldn't stop smiling. He did not know what was wrong with him but there was one thing he knew, he had never experienced this before. All of this was new, the emotions, the date, it was although scary, it was exhilarating and exciting. While walking towards the front desk, Sage found himself extremely close to Amenra. He was very sure it wasn't Amenra, but he himself, he brought his body physically closer to the man, briefly their hands would touch as they walked.

Sage simply observed with that sweet smile of his, excited for the night. When the woman complimented him, a slight blush appeared on his cheeks as he smile to thank the woman. Though, it surprised him at the mention of private, "private room?" he said to Amenra, having to lift his head up a little as he was a few inches shorter than his partner. While he was that close to Amenra, he could feel the breath of Amenra. It felt delicate and he couldn't describe that feeling. In addition to that, being that close to Amenra, he could see his partner's defined features such as the color of his eyes and his lean body.

They then head towards the private room, away from the crowd of the people back at the dining hall, the sound of the music, clattering of plates and people talking, all faded away. While walking there Sage found himself still so close to Amenra. It was as if he was that attracted to the handsome lad that his body began to give off subconscious signals. The woman opened the door of the private room and they both went in. As Sage stepped inside he could feel a breath of new air, the environment was different, it was way more romantic. A bright smile spread across his face as he examined the room with his violet eyes. The room was set with its warm environment by the dim lights of the chandelier that hanged right in the center, where below it was a table for two set with a golden cloth and a charming candle in the middle. There was already two glasses of wine prepared for them, set opposite of one another. The two chairs that was set for the table looked like thrones for royalties.

Then he saw Amenra, being a cute and nice person he was, had pulled out a chair for him. Sage blushed from the charming smile of Amenra's, he walked over to the chair and waited for Amenra to push the chair in before sitting on it. He turned his face to look at Amenra's with a soft smile of his, "I think its perfect.".

#7Amenra 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:16 am

Amenra

The black haired man was ecstatic to hear that Sage liked what he'd done, and even called it perfect. He had put a ton of effort into making his date as comfortable as possible while still conveying his feelings and apparently it worked. That was a big score in his eyes, and so with a smirk he would move from Sage's seat to take his own. Sitting across from the man in the plush chair that cradled his bum, Amen'ra's gaze would first meet his companions a small smile forming before looking down at the menu.

Scanning the pictures of the food on the page quickly he would nod approvingly. "I'm glad you like it. The food here looks amazing, I can't wait to try it with you." He explained while quickly opening the booklet to find the steak, mashed potatoes, asparagus and cornbread he'd been searching for. The image showing the succulent choice in all it's glory and he was ready to order... but first came the conversation.

"So we never actually got much time to talk and get to know one another, and i'm very curious about you." He started, sipping at the blood colored beverage in front of himself; the tart taste dancing on his taste buds before being swallowed down. "What is it that you like to do for fun? I peg you for someone who likes art or maybe music?" He questioned, a clearly inquisitive tone that matched his face with eyes latched to the beautiful specimen before him. Eager to learn what he could about the man, he would start simple and work his way to the more complex topics.

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#8Sage Meilyr 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:15 pm

Sage Meilyr
Sage couldn't lie. Amenra was a charming handsome man. As the man sat himself, giving Sage the perfect view, a feast for his eyes. But at the same time, he was nervous. He could feel every single gaze that Amenra gave him would give him butterflies in his stomach and a deep red blush on his cheeks. His heart would beat quickly as if it was nervous for the night as well. It was something about the black haired man's gaze that gave him this weird feeling. Though despite being all blush-y Sage must contain himself so that he won't scare off his date.

"Well I hope the food tastes as good as it looks," Sage replied jokingly. He flipped open the menu, his hand moved gently. His eyes moved along the booklet, and looking at the pictures that accompanied the menu. After scanning through the whole menu booklet he found every single food interesting and would like to try them all. But he knew that his stomach won't be able to handle that. Sage had been indecisive ever since he was a child.

Amenra then broke the silence. This made Sage look up from his menu. As he was going to be in a conversation the white haired mage closed the booklet and rested his back on the chair. The way Amenra talked, it was as if a lion was hunting its prey, studying it before pouncing in. Sage found this rather sexy and was engaged by it. He smirked at the mention of arts and music. "You haven't been stalking me have you?" he briefly joked before continuing, "Yes, indeed I do like all forms of arts, even music. It is my way of relaxing and escaping. I also read and study to fill my free time. Though, i like to try new things, it is equivalent to the excitement of a thrilling adventure.". He stretched his arms forward, grasping the bowl of the glass while its stem clasped between two of his fingers. He brought the rim of the glass closer to his mouth before taking a sip of the wine, its flavors exquisite and burns. "What about you?".

#9Amenra 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:31 am

Amenra

Beautiful, talented and a good sense of humor? Amen'ra had hit the jackpot when it came to Sage as seeing him in action was only half as glorious as seeing him in this manner. A creature of divine elegance whose very aura was both calming and entrancing, what some might call a perfect specimen but Amen'ra would call him simply wonderful.

When the man before him joked about stalking it brought a smile and laugh onto his face that was only true to genuine humor. So he'd hit the nail on the head this time, that was always a good start! "No promises." He replied with a flirtatious smirk, sipping the wine again before placing the glass down neatly and paying full attention to his date. Sage had ended up being as refined and intellectual as he presented and it was all just way too perfect, but maybe that was what he needed right now.

After taking loss after loss after loss, it was nice for the universe to throw such a precious gem his way. "I actually feel the same way, art and expression are some of the most beautiful things people have engineered. Though I consider myself multi-faceted as I also love physical and mental competition, board games and sports if you will." He'd explain while flexing his arm playfully. "Though really my heart belongs to the road. I love to travelling, taking in beautiful sights and flavors from all over the continent; do you like to travel as well?"

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#10Sage Meilyr 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:59 am

Sage Meilyr
Sage was glad that his date liked his jokes. He didn't consider himself as funny but the people around him would find him joking around here and there while maintaining his elegant picture. He was indeed a man that loves to live life in such a care free manner, enjoying the now rather than stuck in the past and fearing the future. Sage could only smile and blush as the man didn't really answered the question, which was supposed to be a joke, but he liked how flirtatious Amenra could be. It was wild and gave him a new breath of emotions. He wanted to delve in deeper and explore more, with Amenra particularly.

It was nice to know that his date also enjoy the things he enjoy, sharing a common interest is always a good thing in any relationships, maybe one day Sage could play some music for Amenra, or perhaps sketch a drawing of him. Ah the possibilities that appeared in Sage's mind was simply a lot. He hoped they could last forever.

A hue of red painted his cheeks as Amenra flexes his arms, the man was quite lean and muscular, the traits simply attractive in Sage's eyes, paired with the handsome face and beautiful hazel eyes. Ah how could Sage not resist. When Amenra asked him if he likes to travel or not Sage could only smirk. He took a sip of his wine and looked at Amenra in the eyes, while his own eyes are glowing, couldn't wait to tell his story. "Apart from being a mage, I also work as a journalist, and I have a journal filled with the adventures that I went through as I journeyed across all seven countries of Earthland. So yes, I enjoy traveling, the excitement, the thrill and the suspense. How could one enjoy life more if not by traveling and exploring new places?" Sage took a sip of his wine again, wanting to see how his partner would react. He felt like he could win this one, they have too many things in common, perhaps they could travel the world together, as partners.

#11Amenra 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:35 pm

Amenra

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Amen'ra replied, loving every moment of their conversation so far. There was no awkward tension or silence and that was something that he found as a good indication of their compatibility. Of course he wasn't someone who read much of what journalist and reporters had to say about everyone else, but maybe Sage was writing about himself. Sometimes the personal adventures of a mage were far more interesting than reading from an outsiders perspective.

"I'd love to read some of the entries sometime, i'm sure you're a fantastic writer." With that their waiter, a handsome man with orange hair and an all black tuxedo, was walking over to greet the two of them. They exchanged a few pleasantries before Amen'ra was pointing to what he wanted and reiterating his order of "The steak, medium rare, with mashed potatoes and asparagus; and a side helping of the baked mac and cheese. And for you Sage?"

He'd motion to the man to let the waiter divert his attention before he was telling them he'd be right back and if they had any questions to let him know. "So what about family? Any interesting figures I should know about? Siblings maybe?" Amen'ra was always interested in learning of the family affairs involving others at a surface level, mainly because of how close he was to his own kin. Being the youngest of three identical boys with a departed father and exceptional mother would do that to people.

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#12Sage Meilyr 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:35 pm

Sage Meilyr
Sage was delighted to hear that his date would like to read something of his writing, he blushed lightly from the compliment "oh, th-thanks,". Then the waiter came, his attire was neat and professional, something that Sage liked and admired. After Amenra ordered his orders, he turned the waiter's attention towards Sage. As the waiter looked at him Sage straightened his back and rested it on the chair. He would stare blankly into the void for awhile before turning back to look at the waiter, "I'll have a medium rare steak as well, along with mashed potatoes and broccoli. And a side dish of salads please." he'd finish stating his order.

Sage was quite an indecisive person at making choices but he had been trying to be more decisive by simply following his instincts rather than let his mind do its thinking. The waiter than left the two of them, leaving the two of them alone once again.

The white mage would lay his eyes on Amenra again. He felt more and more comfortable with the man as time pass by. He simply loves the way Amenra looks at him. Then he brought up a hard topic for Sage. But he was okay with it, he felt like his date should know about this. "Actually there is something you need to know about me. I was born an orphan." he stated, stopping briefly before continuing, his eyes darting at the corners of the room, not brave enough to confront with Amenra's eyes directly. "I was raised in an orphanage but... it was attacked and got destroyed. Then a wood elf found me and raised me.", he'd finish and look at Amenra in the eyes, anticipating any kind of reaction from the man.

#13Amenra 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:26 pm

Amenra

The fact that Sage ordered the same meaty entree as himself was interesting, and he'd even gotten a bunch of greens to go with it. His own dish sounding like a splendid compliment to the sun mages, after which Sage's face shifted for a moment. The moment the man mentioned his family Sage was explaining that he was an orphan, his gaze jumping away from Amen'ra's sadly. Of course the Belova man felt a bit of anxiety now due to bringing up such a deep topic.

However he wouldn't let that stop him and placed a hand on his companions to comfort him."I'm sorry, we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I'll completely understand." He spoke with a more somber but compassionate tone before patting the dimension hoppers hand and bringin his back to his own side of the table.

"Orphan or not, I still think you're amazing." A warm smile while picking up his drink to sip at it while their food cooked. His eyes looking to Sage's again after they had looked away from one another. "No ones past is perfect, so don't worry about it."

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#14Sage Meilyr 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:55 pm

Sage Meilyr
Sage could feel a sudden warmth on one of his hands. It was certainly Amenra's but the white haired mage looked up anyways to confirm it and of course it was Amenra's. A slight hue of red could be seen appearing on Sage's cheeks, something that had happened a lot during the date. He then realized that it was his date's way of showing his support and compassionate which Sage thought was very sweet of him. He returned a sweet smile back at Amenra. "It's okay, I want you to know more about me," he replied to the sun mage's comforting words. The touch of their hands disconnected, oh how he wished they could hold hands more.

He was complimented further by his date. He felt secured and appreciated by him, a grateful smile appeared on his face as he looked at Amenra. "thanks." he said with his soft gentle voice. Then Sage got more interested to know about Amenra's family, he must have been from a rich family, perhaps, since the dinner was quite luxurious. "Enough about me, I want to know more about you. Tell me more about your family." Sage said with his own form of charisma. His violet eyes gazed straight at Amenra's hazel eyes, it would feel like Sage is teasing Amenra to give him the best he got. He reached for his glass of wine without breaking the eye contact and proceed to sip a bit of his wine, while still maintaining his eye contact.

#15Amenra 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:02 pm

Amenra

Amen'ra melted at those sweet violet eyes, like wisteria peering back at him with understanding and compassion. It wasn't his intentions to bring up any emotional trauma or anything like that but thankfully Sage understood that full and well. He even turned the topic of conversation from himself to Amen'ra and that made the young man clear his throat a bit, watching the way his date sipped his drink gracefully.

"Well what can I say... I grew up in a wealthy family with a dad who was my biggest critic, and a mom who was always busy with work; on top of being the youngest son and a triplet... I never really had my own identity when I was with them." Amen'ra explained, and despite what some might call a very somber topic his tone was more akin to someone summarizing a novel. He didn't like to harp over the past as much as he used to, focused on the now and the future. "My dad passed 4 years ago so we all kind of went out separate ways... but we do keep in touch."

He tried to make his explanation more enthusiastic at the end but it still sounded like a sad story or something. A small smile on his face to hide the sadness he felt, it wasn't as bad as before but he still wasn't 100% over the entire ordeal. "Yea, I didn't really have the best family life so that kind of went downhill fast. But onto less loaded topics, what else did you want to know?"

Amen'ra voice was light and humorous to show Sage that he was fine telling him whatever he desired to know, that was the first stage of trust after all. Why lie about anything when honesty was the best policy?

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#16Sage Meilyr 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:44 pm

Sage Meilyr
Sage kept his eyes locked on Amenra as he talked about his family. He was right, Amenra did come from a wealthy family. But it came at a price. His father was super strict with him and his mother had no time to spend with him. They both are the same, craving for the love they did not had as a child. Two broken pieces among the many in this world. It was sad to hear that, but what was worse was that his father recently died 4 years ago. Sage could tell that the smile Amenra was wearing was nothing but a mask. Though they both had just met, Sage felt like taking care of this person, to hold this person tight and to tell him that everything will be alright.

It was as if Amenra wanted to change the topic but was too emotional to find a new topic, it was understandable. Sage looked at him with his soft gaze and smile, "Tell me, the things that you want to do in your life." he asked, his voice gentle like silk. The white mage leaned closer, excited to hear this part of the story. He grabbed his glass by its bowl and took another sip of wine, maintaining his eye contact still, how could he not look at the beautiful being in front of him?

#17Amenra 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:44 pm

Amenra

Sage's next inquiry shocked him a bit. He had become more gentle, like waves lapping quietly at the shores of a white sand beach and Amen'ra felt his pain slip away. That pressure he'd felt to keep a positive disposition was withering like poisoned flowers and so he would give a small chuckle while his gaze trailed off. Almost as if he was fantasizing about his future, preferably with the man before him.

"Well I... I'd love to travel the entire world. To wake up one day to a happy family who knows that I love them unconditionally and to sip tea while watching fire lilies bloom in the rising sun. I want to be a beacon of hope for any mage or otherwise that feels that things can't get better..." A small pause while his eyes looked away almost shyly while he spoke, his voice like cotton woven cloth on smooth skin.

"I want to find love. To truly be happy in such a sad world." With that he was picking his glass up to sip again and bringing his eyes back to the delicate mage before him. They talked for several more minutes until the food arrived and filled the empty space betwixt them, all while Amen'ra felt as if they were right next to one another. Their souls knitted into a fine sheet of understanding and potential, could this be what he was searching for?

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#18Sage Meilyr 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:32 pm

Sage Meilyr
His whole attention would be focused on Amenra and Amenra alone. The way he talked and the way his eyes sparkled when talking about his future was simply, beautiful. Secretly inside Sage hoped that he could be the family Amenra talked about. It would be a dream come true to live with this man, but perhaps it was too early for Sage to think about it maybe he should spend some more time with Amenra and uncover what the man was really like before making any huge moves. It was also the same thing Sage wanted, to find love. In this dark cold world. Well don't everybody wants that?

They kept talking about their future and dreams and hopes and shortly after their food arrived. They both enjoyed their food and talked and laughed about things they both could relate to. When they both finished their meals, Sage felt like spending more time with Amenra, well his whole life actually, but he shouldn't probably get into that talk yet. "Hey, I was wondering, umm, there is a ball event occurring in crocus this new year's eve, and I was wondering if, if you want to go to the ball with me?" he asked while stuttering a bit at first he mustered the strength to ask him. He really wanted to see Amenra again and the ball would be perfect.

#19Amenra 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:46 pm

Amenra

It was practically impossible to determine what had been better, the food or the conversation. Amen'ra and Sage were hitting it off much better than he had ever anticipated and it made him anxious to see the white mage again, eager even. Putting his knife and fork down on an empty plate, one might think him a light eater until they saw just how much he could pack down.

His face turning curious when Sage began inquiring about something but saying it in a stutter, prompting Amie to express patience. Playing it cool up until the words finally came out and pierced the mans heart like an arrow of love. "So you mean like a second date?"

Amen'ra sipped at the last remaining bit of his wine, giggling at his own joke and staring back seductively at his date. "There's no one i'd rather go with." Placing his hand back over Sage's he would look into his eyes and smile warmly to show he'd meant every word that he explained. Massaging his hands over his companions for maximum results while still keeping it at the first step.

Looking down at the plates before them Amen'ra would begin the final stages of their conversation. "So, did the food live up to the reputation and price?" Amie questioned while getting lost int he mans divine features.

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#20Sage Meilyr 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:52 am

Sage Meilyr
Amie looked loved struck when Sage asked the question, which was a good thing. They both liked each other, this was definitely heading towards something great, but Sage was inexperienced in this lovely matter, so it would be nice if Amenra could show him the way. The look that the man gave Sage after he drank the wine was seriously dangerous. It made him blush heavily, he did not know how to react at all. It gave him this weird feeling inside his heart. The words that came out of his date and the reassurance of the physical touch of their hands made the white mage blush even harder, his face now a hot cherry.

He'd look into Amenra's eyes, their gaze locked inside each other's. The warm touch and caressing movement of Amenra's hand made the scene even more delicate and bonded them even more. As if they were lost in time together. Then they went back to reality and Amenra had started a conversation, "Yes they do, but I enjoyed the company more." he answered, with a flirtatious tone of his own and a huge smirk on his face. They had been playing with this sexual tension and Sage isn't one to easily be defeated, he'd like to play more.

#21Amenra 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:43 am

Amenra

The rose red features on Sage showed that whatever he was doing was working, and he loved that his date could melt under his touch in such a way. It wasn't often that he felt he could truly connect with someone the way they were and they even had set up a future date, it didn't get better than that. Sexual tension was like an invisible spark jumping from both of them and despite loving the idea of giving his everything to Sage he knew it was always smarter to give it time. To make sure your partner truly deserved your spiritual and physical energy.

"So much more." Amen'ra emphasized from Sage's worded with that same look from before, the kind that left loins pulsating with anticipation. With the bill coming and Amen'ra leaving a very generous tip, the two of them would now stand and make their way from the restaurant toward Sage's home. Having offered to walk him there to make sure he was safe, and because he honestly wish the night didn't have to end.

"This is one of the best nights i've had in a while if i'm being honest. I wish it didn't have to end." He spoke to Sage lightly while walking beside him on the dark streets of Era. Everything had been so perfect, which meant things could likely only get better from there. Maybe this was the fated love he was searching for after all.

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#22Sage Meilyr 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:16 am

Sage Meilyr
The sexual energy from Amenra's words were so much stronger than what Sage had. He was caught speechless and a flushed face, he couldn't do anything to fight that amount of energy. So he kept quite while his face flushed with a smile that he couldn't wear off. After Amenra paid for the food, they both went out of the restaurant and being a gentleman Amenra was, offered Sage to walk him home to which Sage, while blushing, agreed on. He was glad that he didn't have to say goodbye to Amenra yet.

While walking, Sage kept his pace with Amenra's, to which they both were walking pretty slowly. In the silence, Sage would slip his hand to hold on to Amenra's, not saying anything about it. His cheeks painted with shades of pink as they held hands. The next thing Amenra said made him feel like he was special, he was grateful of that, he thinks that Amenra is such a sweet person. "I can say the same thing about me," he'd replied to him. "But, this doesn't have to be the only night, we can have more nights like this." Sage said, looking at Amenra while giving him that sweet soft smile of his. It was true that Sage wants to experience this more, to spend his time with Amenra. He felt safe and comfortable being around him, something that is quite rare to him.

#23Amenra 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:27 pm

Amenra

Fingers interlocked to represent the bond they'd created, Amen'ra found himself a pinker hue while looking to Sage. His lips threatening to kiss him but instead he would save that honor for when they were at the ball, dancing under the beautiful lights and music. It would be special and he would make sure of it. So instead the two of them walked while Sage said that they would have more nights like this and Amen'ra didn't hesitate to agree with a nod. A smile present on his often smooth features.

"I already can't wait for more nights like this. Better nights even." He'd say, lightly squeezing the hand that held his own. The two of them making small talk and flirty eyes the whole way to Sage's home to which Amen'ra would turn to look at him. The wind blowing to dance through his fur and the others long locks, his hand moving a few strands of the mans white hair behind his ear. He was simply stunning, and the black clad man couldn't seem to get enough of him. His elegant visage burned into his mind.

"Until next time, Sage. I'm sure you'll be even more stunning at the ball, and i'll try to dress up a little more." He expressed gently, chuckling a bit before leaning in to kiss the mans forehead with soft pink lips. A tint of blush on his features before their hands inevitably unlocked and the other mage went to enter his home, Amen'ra stomach full of butterflies and his mind racing a mile a minute. This was undoubtedly the start of something beautiful, genuine and true.
~Exit Thread~

she wants to
dance like uma thurman
bury me til i confess

#24Sage Meilyr 

What's In a Name? [Closed | Sage] Empty Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:00 pm

Sage Meilyr
Hearing what the man said, Sage couldn't help but to smile and blush. It was obvious that both of them likes each other and they were a perfect fit. He felt Amenra's grasp getting stronger, making Sage felt safe with him, assured that the man is there next to him. The magical night continued as they walked the snow-covered streets. It felt unreal and yet it was. Never in a million years had Sage thought that he would end up in a situation like this.

As they arrived at his house, Amenra looked at him, to which Sage looked back. He admired Amenra's sparkling hazel eyes and his funny black hair. A shade of pink emerged on his cheeks as his hair were moved to the back of his ear by his date's hand, it felt as if it was right out of a romantic novel. "I'll look forward to it then," he'd replied to the man, wanting to see him again in a more stunning attire, but more on the wanting to see him again. A sudden warmth spread through his face as Amenra kissed his forehead. But he didn't mind, that he'd been blushing all night. It was the warmth that suddenly grew in his heart that made him feel, speechless.

He smiled at Amenra, taking one last look at him, before entering his house. "Thanks for the night, I'll see you at the ball.".

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum